SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I have followed this trail I will not be watching the videos as the are released.. LOL I actually have no desire, I am sick of JA and her DT! Maybe someday I will, maybe not.

Just when you think it is over we have the 'after trail' mess...What next?!

Quote Originally Posted by My-Future-Ex-Husband View Post

I've been for three three hour walks this week. It's raining on and off today.

My daughter's 18th birthday is tomorrow (8th March). I gave her her present yesterday because she's out all weekend with her friends. She's back tomorrow night so I have to make her a chocolate fudge cake and her favourite dinner, chicken fettuccine. I'd post a photo of her but there's crazy people on the internets.

:cupcake: Happy Birthday to your daughter!! 18 how special that is....:balloons:

I saw somewhere that Justus is a guy? Anyway, MDLR sounds like she has mental problems from her previous behaviour in this trial, let alone CMJA.

I was watching a Wuornos doco the other day and she was diagnosed with BPD as well. Her IQ was 81 - 86. I feel sorry for her. I believe she was mentally ill. I believe the first guy did try and rape her so she killed him, it was the way she testified about it on the stand....this woman was not an actor, did you see the docos the British guy did?! If anyone on her jury had held out I would have got it.

CMJA and Juror 17? Not so much.

BBMs I felt sorry for her, too. That documentary was very good and did show how sick she was, IMO.

As much as I have followed this trail I will not be watching the videos as the are released.. LOL I actually have no desire, I am sick of JA and her DT! Maybe someday I will, maybe not.

BBM This mess is a mess. I thought I would be able to dump all my files this week, but I think I'll keep them for a while longer, just in case (just in case what?, I don't know with this circus of a trial) :sheesh:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4h4 hours ago
These seated jurors were all asked if they knew anyone on the #jodiarias case..lawyers, judges, staff before they were selected to move on.

peach ‏@lalden73093 7h7 hours ago
Please don't buy this People magazine with #Jodiarias picture on the cover. Just send a message Travis Alexander is not for sale
-----------------------------

Doxing-Rx ‏@DoxingRx 7h7 hours ago
Maricopa County Attorney's Office Stated THEY Are Reviewing #Juror17 Claudia Barrera Alejandro Suchta For Misconduct. #JodiArias

Legally Speaking: Jodi Arias mistrial raises questions but system not broken

"New information about the holdout juror has many asking whether the non-verdict can be vacated or whether the holdout could be prosecuted or sued.

Arizona Rules of Criminal Procedure Rule 24.1 covers Motions for new trial and addresses juror misconduct.

So, let's look at this rule and break it down to determine if it allows anything to be done...."

http://ktar.com/305/1813602/Legally...strial-raises-questions-but-system-not-broken

"A tribute to the family of Travis Alexander for the pain they have endured. By Bryon Wilson, Music - Ernesto Cortazar - Thanks to Life"

Thank you YESorNO for this lovely video. I don't know what is the matter with me this am. I keep crying...as crazy as it is, we never knew Travis and his beautiful, strong family until JA brought us into their lives. Somehow I feel so connected to them. Sigh, what a tragedy!

Legally Speaking: Jodi Arias mistrial raises questions but system not broken

"New information about the holdout juror has many asking whether the non-verdict can be vacated or whether the holdout could be prosecuted or sued.

Arizona Rules of Criminal Procedure Rule 24.1 covers Motions for new trial and addresses juror misconduct.

So, let's look at this rule and break it down to determine if it allows anything to be done...."

http://ktar.com/305/1813602/Legally...strial-raises-questions-but-system-not-broken

So, basically nothing will come of it? Just more of the never ending drama!

"A tribute to the family of Travis Alexander for the pain they have endured. By Bryon Wilson, Music - Ernesto Cortazar - Thanks to Life"

Thank you YESorNO for this lovely video. I don't know what is the matter with me this am. I keep crying...as crazy as it is, we never knew Travis and his beautiful, strong family until JA brought us into their lives. Somehow I feel so connected to them. Sigh, what a tragedy!

This trial has been sooo long and we all are connected to the Alexander family in whatever way we can in our limited capacity. We have gone thru almost everything with them and we would be hard-pressed not to have compassion for what they have been thru, IMO.

:therethere:

I don't see how anything will change re: CMJA's sentence. But if there is any possible way to prosecute this juror, if it can be proved that she was deliberately lying, then they should. These high profile cases are difficult enough to prosecute, without rogue jurors obstructing justice. And all of the decent, law abiding people who try so hard to avoid jury duty, hopefully you'll reconsider; this is how people like juror #17 get on the jury if the first place.

I don't see how anything will change re: CMJA's sentence. But if there is any possible way to prosecute this juror, if it can be proved that she was deliberately lying, then they should. These high profile cases are difficult enough to prosecute, without rogue jurors obstructing justice. And all of the decent, law abiding people who try so hard to avoid jury duty, hopefully you'll reconsider; this is how people like juror #17 get on the jury if the first place.

That is the 64 dollar question here...IF

I have had enough .... not watching any of the trial at this point. Someday? maybe. I really don't know. I wonder how many who are not already on the pay sites that purchased the videos are going to sign up so they can watch.

I can accept the outcome. I do not like it but I can accept it. I am however having a very hard time with the idea that every single underhanded dirty disgusting move pulled by various players in this case will most likely go ignored. It still eats at me that Cindy Anthony was not charged with perjury. The idea that tweeting from court her personal account and tweeting for Jodi. out and out lying to the court about the VICTIM, allowing those lies to be told repeatedly for weeks on end, putting as many peoples lives in chaos as possible for as long as possible, organizing illegal 3 way calls with a convicted felon, smuggling contraband in and out of the jail, and now this juror wasting millions of dollars, will all go unchecked. People say the system is not broken, but it sure as heck looks like it to me.

I read on this tread early this am (I can't remember who posted it) that the DT will have one more shot as to why JA deserves LWP.

Is this true?

Beccaboo, I am right there with you on that. Good pist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members