Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
3/4/2015 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 3/4/2015
3/4/2015 023 - ME: Order Entered By Court - Party (001) 3/4/2015
3/4/2015 ALT - Appeals Letter Of Transmittal - Party (001) 3/6/2015
NOTE: MANDATE & OPINION
3/4/2015 MAN - Order Of Mandate - Party (001) 3/6/2015
NOTE: JURISDICTION ACCEPTED AND RELIEF GRANTED

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

Can someone explain what this means? Thanks

Morning, kidz...............

How 'bout this whole fluster cluck?

Not mentally prepared to watch anything out of the court, just kind of in a state of "whaaaaaa.........t?"

8729_101778529837272_7541013_n.jpg

Here's an older pic of Ontos down by the pond, we're going to chase rabbits and horses today....well, he and Poquita are, I'm just going to watch, and play a bit on the tractor.

PS: The JAII site has taken down the names of the 11 jurors............dumb azzes, LE should file something against them.

If anyone is interested, Kelly will be following the Harris trial (baby in the car) and Jonathan Broyhill trial: (I'm sure with lots of her foul language, which is unfortunate for me, but I'm an old fart and I don't like some ways of this new generation :facepalm:)

While We Await Sentencing

http://reallybigmeandog.com/2015/03/06/while-we-await-sentencing/

Can JA and the peanut gallery be legally stopped from making false public statements against Mr. Alexander ? She should not be allowed to continue to spew those lies. That angers me much more than jurorgate . I hope her lying mouth is sealed shut for good. Jurorgate if true is shameful
SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Morning, kidz...............

How 'bout this whole fluster cluck?

Not mentally prepared to watch anything out of the court, just kind of in a state of "whaaaaaa.........t?"

View attachment 70711

Here's an older pic of Ontos down by the pond, we're going to chase rabbits and horses today....well, he and Poquita are, I'm just going to watch, and play a bit on the tractor.

I haven't watched any YTubes of the retrial yet myself. :sheesh: I'm not ready.

Ontos is a beauty. Are his eyes pale brown or hazel?
Take care of that heathen foot young lady when you are parading around today :slap: , but have fun. :)

ETA: I'm going to lunch at Friendly's today with my son :) and then do some food shopping. :(

I haven't watched any YTubes of the retrial yet myself. :sheesh: I'm not ready.

Ontos is a beauty. Are his eyes pale brown or hazel?
Take care of that heathen foot young lady when you are parading around today :slap: , but have fun. :)

ETA: I'm going to lunch at Friendly's today with my son :) and then do some food shopping. :(

They're kinda yellow!

Have a GREAT lunch! :seeya:

I agree with you. To me, Jm is not the type of person who will expound on his personal self and his feelings, especially about the work he does to bring justice to the victim's families. He is their advocate in what is probably the most appalling episode in their lives- the murder of their loved ones, and he is their "champion" in their time of need. Justice is his middle name.
I feel that he doesn't want all the accolades that people want to bestow on him and it may, even, embarrass him in some way. He seems to be a very private person and just thinks he is doing his job. He is very humble.
I don't see him writing a book one day, unfortunately- I would buy it, but maybe becoming a judge?
And his message to her- that's just what it was. She is just a murderer and shouldn't be given so much importance in the whole scheme of things. The victims family is what's important and JM does make them the most important person(s) in a trial.

All :moo:

And you will know exactly who you are, forever, by knowing what it is that you love.
~Mark Helprin
Juan is a humble servant of the law. We love him for that.

Happy Saturday WS Friends!
:loveyou:

BBM This mess is a mess. I thought I would be able to dump all my files this week, but I think I'll keep them for a while longer, just in case (just in case what?, I don't know with this circus of a trial) :sheesh:

Know what ya mean! I have said several times here: "Just when I think I've seen and heard everything, I realize I haven't". Juror 17 made me wrong yet again, so I ask myself, "What next?"

I have had enough .... not watching any of the trial at this point. Someday? maybe. I really don't know. I wonder how many who are not already on the pay sites that purchased the videos are going to sign up so they can watch.

I thought I'd be excited to watch the trial. Now I think it is time to put this behind us and move on. After the sentencing, I will be over JA. I don't want to think about her and her disgraceful trials ever again.

Additionally, I'm disgusted with JSS and AZ justice, but who cares...just my opinion.

Well, in all fairness I couldn't anticipate a stealth juror. (Thought that was just John Grisham's imagination). I don't think JSS or Juan were aware of this either. I think Juror #17 somehow was planted by MDLR, I don't know how. 11 other people and 2 alternates didn't fall for the DT's BS. Have faith that she will give Jodi LWOP. Actually at this point, if #17 is a stealth juror, I'm hoping maybe the Death Penalty can still be obtained since the other 13 would have voted for it.

Well you know how I feel and I would love to believe you are right. But wouldn't that be double jeopardy? It seems it just wasn't in the cards for JA to get the DP. Whether MDLR had a part or how to prove it, I don't know. I know JM and JSS have other DP cases ahead of them so I don't know if they are even interested in JA anymore. The easy answer would be for JA to die in prison, the sooner the better.

Kind of off topic but not really...the way that MDLR or Aunt Sue will continue social media for JA, I wonder if they will help her write a book. I know JA isn't supposed to profit from the crime but the Alexander's couldn't sue because it would be by the Aunt or MDLR? Thoughts like these infuriate me. And yes, at one time I would have thought this whole trial would be the imagination of John Grisham or others. I keep saying nothing surprises me anymore and then I feel like I have been hit in the head.

As far as knowing the other 13 were voting for the DP, I doubt if it affects Jodi at all. I watched BK do her live video last night. She has really changed. She thinks we should all just move on, nothing can be done, and Jodi is going to prison for life, blah, blah, blah. I think she would give her last penny for a interview with Jodi. JMO, but I no longer care for Beth. I guess it's okay that I have changed my opinion of her? When her moderator blocked one of our WS members, I knew I would be done with her site after the sentencing and so I am. Just so disappointed!

When do we get Yes/no's funnies back and iliketobendpages 'today in history' back???

I

I thought I'd be excited to watch the trial. Now I think it is time to put this behind us and move on. After the sentencing, I will be over JA. I don't want to think about her and her disgraceful trials ever again.

Additionally, I'm disgusted with JSS and AZ justice, but who cares...just my opinion.

Thing is Chelly, if you have ever been the victim...or if you have ever lost someone you love, you don't just "move on". That is an insult. There is no closure. It is one moment at a time. And if talking about it WS helps, so be it.

Morning everyone! :wave:

I'll do what I did yesterday, post some comments on the posts from page 2 before venturing to page 3. You guys have been busy posting last night!! :pcguru:

I don't see any questions about the previous trial put to her. She sounds wishy washy about the death penalty in her answers.

Anyway, I had two bowls of ice cream for breakfast. How's everybody else doing?

I'll be eating chocolate-chocolate cake tonight for dinner! The Huz' birthday today!

:party: :balloons:

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
4 hrs ·
We received this from Samantha Alexander:

"Our family has no involvement with the juror 17 issues. We do not support or condone threats to anyone.
If perjury issues are discovered, we support prosecution to the fullest extent of the law."

This SHOULD be investigated... but it will probably go no where, unfortunately... :gaah:

Thanks..... I found the list of jurors "over there". Also found a few things to share from them.

Apparently Justus (MDLR) wrote a document titled Jodi Arias: An Argument for Reasonable Doubt http://justice4jodi.wikispaces.coms "Over there" they are still talking about getting her into an Innocence Program (Ha! she admitted guilt!).

"Justus" plans to send her Reasonable Doubt document to NAU Innocence Project (JA doesn't fit criteria until she is sentenced) It is at the top of her list of things to do on April 13

She sent the document to Henry Lee School of Forensic Science ---hoping even a student would look at the forensic evidence. She apparently can't believe it hasn't been snatched up since it will "advance one's career"

It doesn't sound like MDLR is done with Jodi yet.... or for a while after?

re bold - Forensic evidence - :waitasec: let's see:
1. Bloody palm print on wall, with HER hair mixed in...
2. Pictures of that morning/afternoon - she was there...
3. She ADMITTED she killed him...

:silly:

Beautiful day here on the Left Coast - it's going to be 70 degrees today! :woot: Got to do my laundry (finally), as the Huz won't let me use the dryer, I have to hang them out to dry... so at least they won't be damp when I take them down later this afternoon!

Okay - off to read page 3!

:seeya:

Innocence programs are for innocent people. They wont touch Jodi with a 100 foot pole

Holy moly ~ Just when you think this trial couldn't have gotten any crazier, IT DOES!
I have had a rough couple of days and can't believe what all I've missed. Going to catch up now...Just wanted to pop in to say hello :wave:

A few more comments...

As much as I have followed this trail I will not be watching the videos as the are released.. LOL I actually have no desire, I am sick of JA and her DT! Maybe someday I will, maybe not.

Just when you think it is over we have the 'after trail' mess...What next?!

I don't think I'll be watching any of the videos either... I know the out come!
brain-slug-smiley.gif

peach ‏@lalden73093 7h7 hours ago
Please don't buy this People magazine with #Jodiarias picture on the cover. Just send a message Travis Alexander is not for sale
-----------------------------

Doxing-Rx ‏@DoxingRx 7h7 hours ago
Maricopa County Attorney's Office Stated THEY Are Reviewing #Juror17 Claudia Barrera Alejandro Suchta For Misconduct. #JodiArias

I sure WISH something WILL happen with this... I'd actually would go for a re-trial - I mean - she IS guilty!! And no stealth jurors the next time!! :judge: OR - maybe JSS will sentence her to LWOP because of this screw up... we shall see, eh?

I don't see how anything will change re: CMJA's sentence. But if there is any possible way to prosecute this juror, if it can be proved that she was deliberately lying, then they should. These high profile cases are difficult enough to prosecute, without rogue jurors obstructing justice. And all of the decent, law abiding people who try so hard to avoid jury duty, hopefully you'll reconsider; this is how people like juror #17 get on the jury if the first place.

re bold - I agree - IF - there is ANY possible way! Go for it!!

And Jmoose - don't believe I've seen you post on this Side Bar before, so..

:welcome6:

That is the 64 dollar question here...IF

yes - big IF...

If anyone is interested, Kelly will be following the Harris trial (baby in the car) and Jonathan Broyhill trial: (I'm sure with lots of her foul language, which is unfortunate for me, but I'm an old fart and I don't like some ways of this new generation :facepalm:)

While We Await Sentencing

http://reallybigmeandog.com/2015/03/06/while-we-await-sentencing/

The Harris trial is one I'll be going to, also Sierra LaMar's, the Bali case, Sheila Mack, just got updated on the Hernandez trial, and I'll be joining you YESorNO on the Boston bombing trial. Also, still reading
Bryce Laspisa and Susan Jacobson's missing case threads and SO many other missing people... :gaah:

Okay - off to finish off my Huz' Family Tree! So much fun investigating stuff. Don't know if I mentioned before, I found relatives on his father's father's mother's side going back to 1521!~! Can you imagine??!! I didn't! LOL! Also on his father's mother's side going back to 1718 in England.

Oh - The Huz won $25 on two scratchers I bought for him!!
cake-girl-smiley.gif

Will be back later to read up on here! Too tired and sad to read anything else here!

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member