SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I read those posts and posted some rather pointed thoughts on the subject. I used the term "blessed ignorance" referring to those who are lucky enough not to have lived through the violent loss of a family member due to homicide. I would love to live in blessed ignorance, but those were not the cards fate dealt.

I wasn't calling anyone ignorant In a negative connotation by any means. But it devolved into a poster thinking I was calling them ignorant in a negative way. Ugh. I had to come back over here.

it's OK, Zuri. We always welcome you with open arms and soft hugs. :hug:

Unfortunately, I read those posts and posted some rather pointed thoughts on the subject. I used the term "blessed ignorance" referring to those who are lucky enough not to have lived through the violent loss of a family member due to homicide. I would love to live in blessed ignorance, but those were not the cards fate dealt.

I wasn't calling anyone ignorant In a negative connotation by any means. But it devolved into a poster thinking I was calling them ignorant in a negative way. Ugh. I had to come back over here.

Zuri........
rose-smiley.gif
you are a braver soul than I. Take a breather
consoling-smiley.gif

BBM Why anyone goes "there" is a mystery to me. Seems that "opinions" are always a problem.

Once in a while I might visit- just to have a :silly:, but I don't like the constant :boohoo:- it makes me :gaah: and :scared:, so I stay here where we get along very well. :loveyou:

One is a visitor fro Greece using a false ID?

Then there is this : Now Arias has been seen by Jail Intel officials instructing the 15year olds as to how to get false IDs in order to continue the visits.

If this is any indication, JA is not going to be a model prisoner.

She is not going to make it at PV. She will be in 23hr confinement in her cell and no privileges until the end of time. She thinks she is entitled and special and will not conform to how she should behave. She will try to seduce the guards and according to MLindstrom, she will succeed.

No wonder she's yakking so much, this will end once she leaves there. She had 27 calls on Saturday, 20 minutes each. What a joke it is that they allow this!

No wonder she's yakking so much, this will end once she leaves there. She had 27 calls on Saturday, 20 minutes each. What a joke it is that they allow this!

I thought there were limits on visits and phone calls. There sure is in Missouri. MCSO needs to put a limit on this nonsense, no wonder the monster doesn't want to leave the jail. She is not in solitary 23 hours a day if she is on the phone most of the time.

I thought there were limits on visits and phone calls. There sure is in Missouri. MCSO needs to put a limit on this nonsense, no wonder the monster doesn't want to leave the jail. She is not in solitary 23 hours a day if she is on the phone most of the time.

Seriously. Wow. Over 20 video chat sessions in 1 day. My understanding is she gets to go to a special room for that. So its no wonder she likes it there and delayed sentencing.

She is never in her cell. She has probably lined up all her minions to call 1 after the other on a schedule so that she is out of her cell almost all day long. 1 per hour @ 20 calls means she gets out of her cell almost every hour on the hour.

So glad Sheriff Joe stopped this. I do wonder why it wasnt stopped sooner though.
Some of the infractions were not new at all. Its been going on for a long time.

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/JodiAriasBan.pdf

.........One person on the banned list, for example, is a convicted felon who circumvented the video visitation system by using another person’s name......

......"In her thirst for adoration and attention, Arias is willing to corrupt these young girls, all to satisfy her own narcissism. That needs to stop,” Arpaio says.....

Read above link. Good for Sheriff Joe

OMG, how horrible, this pathetic desperate cold killer is so corrupt and has absolutely no conscience, she's like the Plague. She's a disease. She's a parasite. Thank God for Sheriff Joe.

I'm going to vent a little bit.

There is talk over on the sentencing hearing thread about how Travis' family should not sue Arias/give her more attention. Meanwhile, these same members post frequently on all things related to Arias including their opinions on when and how Travis' should family should move on. These 'suggestions' are...um... not-so-nice. The poor family.

Gosh, some people are not only tactless but seem also to be lacking in empathy. How sad. :( I just ignore them, some people don't have the ability to see things from anyone's point of view except their own. Reminds me of that old '70's song "Walk a Mile in my Shoes". Does anyone remember that one ?

Ok, I just pulled up the Elvis version, because it has better sound, and I really like what he has to say. It just seems to fit, doesn't it ?

There was a guy who said one time, he said,"You never stood in that man's shoes,
or saw things from his eyes,
or stood and watched with helpless hands, while the heart inside you dies.
So help your brother along the way
No matter where he starts
For the same God that made you
Made him, too.
These men with broken hearts."

[video=youtube;ov9fjaRZT4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov9fjaRZT4E[/video]

I find it really hinky that J17 likes the Daily Share on her Facebook page (as per the minute entry), an HLN show that debuted on January 13, 2015, right in the middle of the trial.

Yeah, it would be kind of hard to refute that you didnt look at the news if thats the case.

The whole thing is way too fishy and I would just hope an investigation is thorough.
If anything improper happened, there should be repercussions.

I recall a tweet where Wilmcott was saying the entire defence team knew about all about this juror and Wilmcott was mocking Juan for not doing his research.
Something is up with that right there. The defense was given advance notice about this juror somehow.

I find it really hinky that J17 likes the Daily Share on her Facebook page (as per the minute entry), an HLN show that debuted on January 13, 2015, right in the middle of the trial.

Yeah, it would be kind of hard to refute that you didnt look at the news if thats the case.

The whole thing is way too fishy and I would just hope an investigation is thorough.
If anything improper happened, there should be repercussions.

I recall a tweet where Wilmcott was saying the entire defence team knew about all about this juror and Wilmcott was mocking Juan for not doing his research.
Something is up with that right there. The defense was given advance notice about this juror somehow.

Anyone want to take bets on Jodi needing a wrist brace tomorrow.

There may be some punching of walls in her cell tonight when she finds out she can no longer get her hourly breaks to the video chat room. :)

Ah, a sweet treat. This is my hometown where I grew up and went to school. I have a copy of Ruth Wakefield's red cookbook. Searching for news on J#17 and instead I get dessert! Thank you.
And some cookies to go with the music:

DSC_38991-450x326.jpg

THE ORIGINAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE: AH, SWEET MYSTERY...

"Did you know the original Toll House cookie was called a Chocolate Crunch Cookie?

Back about 80 years ago, when this signature American cookie first saw the light of day – at the Toll House Inn in Whitman, MA – there was no such thing as chocolate chips..."

http://www.kingarthurflour.com/blog...1&spJobID=640752619&spReportId=NjQwNzUyNjE5S0
------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_82561-450x396.jpg

Anyone want to take bets on Jodi needing a wrist brace tomorrow.

There may be some punching of walls in her cell tonight when she finds out she can no longer get her hourly breaks to the video chat room. :)

The video chat is a mobile unit where the "handset" is put through the food slot, or whatever you want to call it, for the con to talk on, so no video chat room..........no matter how much CMJA's magical thinking wants to believe.

I'll place $5 on the wrist brace!:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member