SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I considered the felon might be Donovan, then it occurred to me that Donovan is probably KNOWN at Estrella and could not have been admitted even with alias. jmo

That's my thoughts too Chelly. They all know Donavan, and it would be very difficult for her to alter her appearance.
I am thinking SJ ??? But then again, I'm not sure what country he has escaped to.

The more I think about it, they are all probably felon's from her JAII site.
(from the article)

One of those being banned is a video visitor from Greece. He is using a false ID to gain access to her.
One person on the banned list, for example, is a convicted felon who
circumvented the video visitation system by using another person’s name.

Gang enforcer to be executed for killing woman over drug tax

"...The lethal injection of Manuel Vasquez on Wednesday evening would leave prison officials in the nation's most active death penalty state with enough pentobarbital to carry out only one more execution until they are able to obtain a new supply. At least six executions are scheduled in the coming weeks in Texas, where prison officials — like in other death penalty states — have struggled to find providers for drugs for executions..."

http://news.yahoo.com/gang-enforcer-executed-killing-woman-over-drug-tax-165712442.html
------------------------------

Utah could become only US state to restore firing squad

"...The draft legislation, approved by the western US state's senate, would allow for a firing squad if drugs used for executions were unavailable, as has recently been the case in a number of US states..."

http://news.yahoo.com/utah-could-become-only-us-state-restore-firing-020435470.html

Seems like JA is getting more attention than ever before. She thrives on this!! Just make her go away...So disgusted.

Prayers for the Alexander Family.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 ·
@RealSheriffJoe just told me ‪#‎JodiArias‬ will be allowed to continue receiving video calls til investigation is complete.

11034268_362969360563313_151968215232670639_n.jpg

Seems like JA is getting more attention than ever before. She thrives on this!! Just make her go away...So disgusted.

Prayers for the Alexander Family.

How are you feeling this AM?
She'll never go away if she has anything to do with it, IMO.

I am feeling better. We had the heavy rains come in and all that moisture in the air doesn't agree with me. Took breathing treatments and rested all day. Thanks for asking :)

I am feeling better. We had the heavy rains come in and all that moisture in the air doesn't agree with me. Took breathing treatments and rested all day. Thanks for asking :)

Glad you're feeling better. :)

We had some rain last night and it's 40 degrees this AM.

Snow is melting. :great:

I think missy:jail: has become our curse.
What have we done to deserve her, I wonder???

Glad you're feeling better. :)

We had some rain last night and it's 40 degrees this AM.

Snow is melting. :great:

Same here, snow is melting and warming up. That is what causes my problems, the warm moisture in the air makes breathing hard for me. I'm fine when temp is low, but once it starts warming up, I start having issues.

Did we lose our ability to have more posts per page!? UGH. I can't wait for Sheriff Joe's full report... hope it's read in court!

Same here, snow is melting and warming up. That is what causes my problems, the warm moisture in the air makes breathing hard for me. I'm fine when temp is low, but once it starts warming up, I start having issues.

Glad you are feeling better.

You would be in an awful mess if you lived here in Georgia. Yesterday it was up to 84 degrees.

Severe weather coming in today and tomorrow here with possible tornadoes.

It scares me to death when it gets this warm this soon.:eek:

Glad you are feeling better.

You would be in an awful mess if you lived here in Georgia. Yesterday it was up to 84 degrees.

Severe weather coming in today and tomorrow here with possible tornadoes.

It scares me to death when it gets this warm this soon.:eek:

I'm in Georgia, too. Too warm... I hate the mugginess so early. Stay safe!

Did we lose our ability to have more posts per page!? UGH. I can't wait for Sheriff Joe's full report... hope it's read in court!

Thread Display: Posts Per Page?

" Dave AHFB Dave AHFB
IT GUY

There are many reasons for the change. I understand, taking away an option that was previously granted is not going to sit well with a handful of people. There are a few things on WS that has been allowed, all with a cost on both the server as well as the users machines. It is the ole' action/reaction and the reaction has never been considered. Just because it can be done does not mean it should be. I get messages, "Dave, the page loads most of the page than freezes where are the other 50 posts! when I reboot it is fine". The forum was set to allow changes up to 1000 posts per page . It beats up the server, it beats up your own comp. The fact of the matter, especially on this forum with the (also poorly advised) lack of limits on photos and attachments, the default should be 10 posts with the max option setting at 25. This would allow the server to serve pages faster with less stress, and would be so much easier on your system as well."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?273484-Thread-Display-Posts-Per-Page

Thread Display: Posts Per Page?

" Dave AHFB Dave AHFB
IT GUY

There are many reasons for the change. I understand, taking away an option that was previously granted is not going to sit well with a handful of people. There are a few things on WS that has been allowed, all with a cost on both the server as well as the users machines. It is the ole' action/reaction and the reaction has never been considered. Just because it can be done does not mean it should be. I get messages, "Dave, the page loads most of the page than freezes where are the other 50 posts! when I reboot it is fine". The forum was set to allow changes up to 1000 posts per page . It beats up the server, it beats up your own comp. The fact of the matter, especially on this forum with the (also poorly advised) lack of limits on photos and attachments, the default should be 10 posts with the max option setting at 25. This would allow the server to serve pages faster with less stress, and would be so much easier on your system as well."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?273484-Thread-Display-Posts-Per-Page

Although I didn't have any issues, I understand. Thanks for the link. I woke up to the change this morning. Thanks and have a good day!

And from our "friend" MK:

Arias judge describes final jury deadlock

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...arias-sherry-stephens-jury-deadlock/24723921/
------------------

He writes books too- so talented :sheesh:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 21h 21 hours ago
Novels, non-fiction, travelogue by Michael Kiefer. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...+ni+modo+press&sprefix=Michael+kiefer,aps,324 …

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 21h 21 hours ago
For a look at other writing, please visit my website. http://www.nimodopress.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela