SIDEBAR #47 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Healing and warm thoughts Spellbound for you and your Mom

No word from Spellbound yet..........I hate "uncertain".

Today......more burning.:gaah: I *think* I should have all of it done toady, fingers crossed. Then, hopefully I can put in more time on Zubaz. Got about an hour in riding him and another, eh, hour grooming the munsters. BF is delaying his "trip" for a few days, maybe I can get him to haul all this old wire and fencing over to the dumpster over on my son's place.....ya think? :floorlaugh:

When my dad died, things changed for me. Upstairs, in my head. Serious changes. I have things I want to get accomplished. Lazy kind of doesn't fit into that right now, lol!

I have said from the first day of this trial....the more times and louder the FJA and her family, 'friends', minions and team, shout out that the JM or the Alexanders leaked this or that, or when FJA would say thing about TA....I always said that FJA and anyone related to her are actually talking about themselves. So if they are saying the leak came from the Alexander Family or JM, they actually saying they leaked the info.
I have seen this happen so many times...try and blame the other side, when the other side makes one statement or none and then is quiet. Yet the defense side keeps going on and on or tries to and people, normal people can see through the lies. JMOO

Debra Milke charges were dismissed.
I can hear the JII fan club now...JA will get her charges dimissed, too.

I am heartbroken this morning. one of my favorite guy friends from high school was shot and killed by his wife this weekend. apparently she then cut herself to make it look like he attacked her. Comments on news reports are indicating she had a bad temper. I think my friend is going to end up having been a victim of domestic violence at the hands of his wife. hard to believe people don't believe this exists. just google Isle of Palms wife shoots husband and you can read about it. RIP Jonny.

I am so sorry about your friend. Yes female to male dv exists and always has. My mother was Bpd and a horriffic abuser.
i saw it up close and personal.

I am heartbroken this morning. one of my favorite guy friends from high school was shot and killed by his wife this weekend. apparently she then cut herself to make it look like he attacked her. Comments on news reports are indicating she had a bad temper. I think my friend is going to end up having been a victim of domestic violence at the hands of his wife. hard to believe people don't believe this exists. just google Isle of Palms wife shoots husband and you can read about it. RIP Jonny.

Wagara, you have my sincere condolences on the loss of your friend. I fervently hope that the truth of DV against men be revealed through cases where this is happening.

I am so sorry. I read the article. So sad. I am no good with condolences but wanted you to know that I am thinking and praying for you and your friend's family.

Thanks guys. It just astounds me that I have put so much energy into what happened to Travis and unknown to me this was probably happening to someone I considered a friend even though it had been years since I have seen him. I know we expect death but we don't expect it like this. she has admitted shooting him and stabbing herself so I have no pity for her. I will probably be kicked off of some news channel message boards because me and some other friends are upset at some of the jokes that have been made. I don't do much fighting but I will stand up for what is right.

Wagara, I am so soory about your friend. :hug:

It took me longer than usual to make the trip since the old knee made me stop a few times and stretch it. Sitting here with mom while she sleeps --- she does not know I am here yet, but I am too exhausted to wake her. Ooops, that dog gone nurse just woke her to check vitals.

See ya later, peeps,

Thanks for popping in Spellbound. Hope your mother is resting comfortably and you too!!!

Thanks guys. It just astounds me that I have put so much energy into what happened to Travis and unknown to me this was probably happening to someone I considered a friend even though it had been years since I have seen him. I know we expect death but we don't expect it like this. she has admitted shooting him and stabbing herself so I have no pity for her. I will probably be kicked off of some news channel message boards because me and some other friends are upset at some of the jokes that have been made. I don't do much fighting but I will stand up for what is right.

So very sorry for the tragic loss of your friend, Wagara, and good for you for standing up for what's right...that's a true friend, indeed.

Like probably more than a few Websleuthers, I grew up in an abusive environment...I think that has much to do with what draws us to this website, and to each other. We've seen and experienced the ugliness and wreckage up close and personal. And we ache for the victims.
:grouphug:

Debra Milke charges were dismissed.
I can hear the JII fan club now...JA will get her charges dimissed, too.

They'll never get it.
Milke "allegedly" only confessed to the Detective, that may or may not have lied. Not in court, or in front of a jury, on tape or video, and 2 other people were convicted for her son's murder.
Do I think she's guilty? Yep, but that's beside the point. Maybe she would have been retried if this CMJA fiasco hadn't happened.

Some of them think the TA's "real killers' are still out there.........:facepalm:

http://www.postandcourier.com/artic...-where-you-are-x2019-she-tells-911-dispatcher

I listened to the 911 tape.......sure doesn't sound like she was doing CPR, that wears you out real quick (and other noises I won't get into). Anyone into specifically "survivalist/self defense" type living, knows CPR like the back of their hand, and they certainly don't go advertise their artillery or self defense methods. The whole Big Gov and "they'll take yer guns" thing. :facepalm: Those type scare the bejesus out of me. And a man coming towards his wife, with a knife, when she's proficient with a gun? Not buying it.

So sorry, Wagara, nobody should die that way.:sigh:

http://www.postandcourier.com/artic...-where-you-are-x2019-she-tells-911-dispatcher

I listened to the 911 tape.......sure doesn't sound like she was doing CPR, that wears you out real quick (and other noises I won't get into). Anyone into specifically "survivalist/self defense" type living, knows CPR like the back of their hand, and they certainly don't go advertise their artillery or self defense methods. The whole Big Gov and "they'll take yer guns" thing. :facepalm: Those type scare the bejesus out of me. And a man coming towards his wife, with a knife, when she's proficient with a gun? Not buying it.

So sorry, Wagara, nobody should die that way.:sigh:
Thank you. to make things worse she is actually an anesthesiologist. a few of the papers have it right and others have it wrong. she knew what she was looking at. I realize I'm bitter but my bet is it wasn't his life she was watching drain away it was hers.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend (((Wagara)))
Hugs and Prayers~

My deepest Condolences. So very very sorry. It does exist. 20 years ago one of my best friends eluded to me her Brother had left his marriage. I was shocked and asked why. He was abused. He was a fairly big guy. Never laid a hand on her, never made a report. He just left. There were no children involved. It needs to get out there that men can be abused as well. So very sorry your heart is hurting. RIP Jonny.

Not only are u standing up for what is right. You are standing up for an old friend.

So sorry for the lost of your friend...prayers ((((Wagara))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove