SIDEBAR #47 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 3h3 hours ago
Air Force One has touched down in #Phoenix!

B__1PlyVIAAzbOt.jpg

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 3h3 hours agoMesa, AZ
BREAKING NEWS! Air Force One just landed in PHX and it's not about anything to do with #jodiarias Sorry JA and your supporters #NoOneCares

Sara Goldenberg ‏@SaraGoldenberg 3h3 hours ago
President Obama's motorcade arrives at the #PhoenixVA @abc15

B__7r6LUUAA-CHa.jpg

B__1PlyVIAAzbOt.jpg

BREAKING NEWS! Air Force One just landed in PHX and it's not about anything to do with #jodiarias Sorry JA and your supporters #NoOneCares

B__7r6LUUAA-CHa.jpg

What always gets me when they visit the Seattle area they always seem to hit rush hour :( --its not like the plane will leave without him!!! Really paniced last year when he came to town and visited my neck of the woods. Thankfully they chose co fly over the mudslide area. Could have really been bad with time they were leaning towards.

Also found it interesting that an aid car was assigned to him (or perhaps brought it with them?) Just in case

Eh.......they're NOT Natives? :floorlaugh:

We have a TON of people in Prescott who have moved here for the Addiction, Halfway Houses, Rehab, and Sober Living houses. (thanks, A & E's "Intervention" :gaah:) The city and outlying county areas have been in the process of passing new zoning ordinances to reduce a LOT of them. Out in the boonies, we've been fortunate, ordinances were already passed 20+ years ago to keep those situations out of here. One just recently was shut down, they thought they could operate under the radar, get established and THEN get a zoning clearance. 30 day cease and desist.

Many people started moving into Arizona in the late 70's because Air Conditioning was AFFORDABLE. Then you have to watch the economy, cheap houses, building booms............and people move here and bring their problems with them. It's called "Progress", but I think it's "Regression".

"Welcome to Arizona, a suburb of California".

Honestly, I don't know why people move here. I always make sure I point out to potential residents that we have earth quakes, tornadoes, wildfires, dust storms, flash floods, mud slides, random snow storms, Valley temps that can go to 124, lows in the mountains that can go -20, rattle snakes, scorpions, coyotes (here I'll say "they're kinda like dingos, and they LOVE cats and small dogs") and everybody you meet just might be carrying a gun.

Hey, I try.:laughing:

Love this...So now the AZ overflow is coming to NM

hmmm... don't "know" what a graphics program is ? :waitasec: Like I said not too internet savvy...

I actually tried this, but it didn't work. :( I've done right, center, and left thingys, and that didn't work either - as it comes out like I have it below. Thought maybe just to do each one, one after the other.

Thanks for the suggestions though! I appreciate it. Maybe I'll go to the issues/problems Bernina mentioned on the other thread!!

YESorNO hope you feel better!!

Off to read other cases! :seeya:

No, I mean like this:

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass
_____We are not human beings having a spiritual experience_____ Veni, Vedi, Velcro
It's about learning to dance in the rain________We are spiritual beings having a human experience_____I came, I saw, I stuck around

ETA: Niner, PM me and I'll walk you through the steps.

I will be soooo glad when JA is sentenced. Maybe we will get lucky we will not hear about her and her 'fan club' again!
Still trying figure out JSS.

I am going to follow Jhessye's trial. Poor little girl :( Thanks for the links.

Just settling in for a bit, catching up between "stuff". Got the wiring fixed under my truck, but have to get some heat shield wrap and flexible tubing to wrap around it (tomorrow).

I am amazed at how the CMJA "groupies" can't comprehend the press release that Sheriff Joe put out about their "princess's" restrictions.
closed-smiley.gif

You know, it's ALL our fault.
angry-smiley.gif

They haven't connected the "2 minors"
girl11-smiley.gif
girl15-smiley.gif
, the "felon"
cell-smiley.gif
, the individual from "Greece"
dance-veild-smiley.gif
or that 10 of her groupies
cuckoo-smiley.gif
have been banned before the whole "that's enough" came down.
computer-losy-smiley.gif

And they're sure that she's going to be so thin because she has to eat that "slop" ol' evil Joe serves twice a day. She will just DIE
dead-thread-smiley.gif
without her Hershey bars!!!!

chocolate-smiley.gif

I see visitation with any of CMJA's legal team kinda going like this:
cavitysearch-smiley.gif

peppi-okay-smiley.gif
How ya doing YorN?
roman-smiley.gif
Hope you're taking it easy.....

B__1PlyVIAAzbOt.jpg

B__7r6LUUAA-CHa.jpg

Some of the cray crays actually think Obama is there to pardon Jodi :lol:

Just for interest since today's Friday the 13th.... Well, this isn't about a date, but still concerns the number 13 :rolleyes: I have to be honest, I've always been curious as to why the high rise hotels we have visited never have a 13th floor. Has anyone else here noticed that? Ever wondered why ? And, do you have Triskaidekaphobia ? :giggle:

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/isnt-there-13th-floor-hotels-107585.html

YesOrNo, I'm concerned , we're all concerned about you, are you ok ? Take care of yourself dear one. :grouphug:

Watched 5 minutes on Court Chatter................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, he was cheating, I broke up with him,...........he was cheating, I broke up with him,.............I made a lot of money..................zzzzzzzzzzzz

Celeb Crime Reporter
‏@Celebrity_Crime
6m6 minutes ago

We have started uploading the full #jodiarias retrial. Youtube links to follow shortly..

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 57s58 seconds ago
You can watch #JodiArias secret testimony right here: http://trialqueen.com/jodi-arias-verdict-archive/ …

Funny side note:
Responded to someone talking about the huge black widows at PV:

Him: EWWW I was just thinking of how GIANT those spiders must be down in the bowels of Perryville. G-luck with that #jodiarias #BlackWidowHerself

Me: Dude, forget the spiders, the cockroaches are HUGE.

Him:
@BerninaAz Ouch, even worse! That reminds me of Orange is the new Black which had a funny cockroach scene. #nasty

Me: I kid you not, they have cockroach races in PV, wonder what JA will call hers? "Ma........." ... fill in the blanks. :p

Him:
@BerninaAz[FONT=Arial, sans-serif] OMG hilarious!! I'm cracking up over here.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]......and now I'm gonna go stealthily shut the computer down............

Laterz, Kidz!!!! :seeya:
[/FONT]

Hi peeps! :seeya: What's this I hear about YorN? Work has been overwhelming--midterms--but I have been reading WS and especially here in sidebar when I can.

My back is as destroyed as I thought, according to initial xrays...we'll see what the insurance company will pony up for an MRI, and then I'm off to the spine center. Thank Dog for insurance after decades without it.

This news about JA exploiting the jail video visits is not surprising. It has probably gone on for as long as the video visits have been available. And if she is learning how to bribe county jail inmates with items from her commissary, more the pity when she gets to state prison, from what I have learned.

Again, this is the only trial I have followed from beginning to end. Such an education!

It seems that karma is coming at last to Jodi Arias.

Just for interest since today's Friday the 13th.... Well, this isn't about a date, but still concerns the number 13 :rolleyes: I have to be honest, I've always been curious as to why the high rise hotels we have visited never have a 13th floor. Has anyone else here noticed that? Ever wondered why ? And, do you have Triskaidekaphobia ? :giggle:

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/isnt-there-13th-floor-hotels-107585.html

No I do not have fear of the number thirteen :p Will admit I Googled that 50 cent word :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member