SIDEBAR #47 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughters employment having problems with rats~~big rats. She saw one today and screamed. :(

When I was buying mouse traps I saw the rat traps!! They are HUGE! I can't even imagine having to set one of those! :scared:

Thanks Dmacky. I thought I had really lost it today. :scared:

I'm just the messenger....:floorlaugh:

I'm back watching Twitter to see if anything more shows up.

It's NOT based on stuff from the FB sites from what I'm reading, that's an entirely different situation. CMJA couldn't get "beat up by her gal pals" because she's been on lock down forever and the "no visits, video chat, commissary" is NOT a cover up for a mangled CMJA.

It involves the tantrum and restraints...... just have to see how it pans out.

Stay tuned....................:scared:

That's why I dislike raising chickens. When my dad had them, we could watch out the window and SE the rats sitting on the feeder eating dinner with the chickens. Gross!

I've never seen a rat out here. Shhhhh...(Knock on wood)

I am watching the first part of the secret testimony. JA insists on walking up to the witness stand instead of simply being there as the jury enters. The judge is concerned that the jury will see her restraint mechanism, but JA insists that she has to walk in front of the jury...? The coddling of this defendant is unbelievable!

ETA: Day six, 2 of three:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ldfY-6HUyk

Seriously, the only thing that gives me the heebie jeebies is cockroaches.

It was definitely a TRAUMA.:laughing:And I know you guys will laugh!

So me and the first ex had to move to another place in Cali, but there was a 6 week gap. We ended up staying with his Aunt who lived in the "Barrio" in downtown San Jose. It was a 2 bedroom place, with a dorm equipped type bathroom, multiple toilets, showers and a tub right there in the her apartment. This place was shared by a cousin and her 2 kids who had bedroom #1 and his Aunt who had 5 kids at the time. She moved out of the bedroom for the ex and I.
This place had to be one of maybe 12 units, 6 on the bottom floor and 6 on the top, with a laundry room on each level.

The pace was constantly infested with cockroaches (they came from the city sewer system). The city would come and fumigate every 6 weeks, and the cockroaches that got caught in the fumes would crawl up the interior walls, hold on for dear life, and drop to the floor when they finally succumbed from the death gases. Many of the cockroaches just went on to the next grid until they were chased out by the exterminators when they fumigated it, and so on and so on.

So I was about 7 months pregnant, and it was about 2 weeks before the exterminators were due. I went into the bathroom around 1 am, the old pregnant, got to pee all the time deal was starting to kick in. I plant myself on one of the toilets and was just kind of zoning and I feel a tickle on my butt from underneath the seat, and then another tickle on the other half of my butt.

Needless to say, a small group of VERY large cockroaches were studying the underside of the toilet seat. I was NOT amused.

And that is one of a very small handful of situations in my life that scared the bejesus out of me.

I do NOT do cockroaches.
loosing-it-smiley.gif

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/16/n...ested.html?emc=edit_na_20150315&nlid=58395070

[h=1]On HBO’s ‘The Jinx,’ Robert Durst Says He ‘Killed Them All’[/h]
“What the hell did I do?” Mr. Durst whispers to himself in an unguarded moment caught on a microphone he wore during filming. “Killed them all, of course.”

“These two producers did what law enforcement in three states could not do in 30 years,” said Jeanine F. Pirro, the former Westchester County district attorney, whose office investigated Kathleen Durst’s disappearance for six years. “Kudos to them. They were meticulous. They were focused. They were clear.”

Near the documentary’s end, the filmmakers were packing up their equipment when Mr. Durst asked to use the bathroom. He did not remove his wireless microphone as he closed the door, however, and began to whisper to himself.

More than two years passed after the interview before the filmmakers found the audio.

Those big outdoor cockroaches are starting to wander into my house. They come in and die, but I still can't stand them.

Seriously, the only thing that gives me the heebie jeebies is cockroaches.

It was definitely a TRAUMA.:laughing:And I know you guys will laugh!

So me and the first ex had to move to another place in Cali, but there was a 6 week gap. We ended up staying with his Aunt who lived in the "Barrio" in downtown San Jose. It was a 2 bedroom place, with a dorm equipped type bathroom, multiple toilets, showers and a tub right there in the her apartment. This place was shared by a cousin and her 2 kids who had bedroom #1 and his Aunt who had 5 kids at the time. She moved out of the bedroom for the ex and I.
This place had to be one of maybe 12 units, 6 on the bottom floor and 6 on the top, with a laundry room on each level.

The pace was constantly infested with cockroaches (they came from the city sewer system). The city would come and fumigate every 6 weeks, and the cockroaches that got caught in the fumes would crawl up the interior walls, hold on for dear life, and drop to the floor when they finally succumbed from the death gases. Many of the cockroaches just went on to the next grid until they were chased out by the exterminators when they fumigated it, and so on and so on.

So I was about 7 months pregnant, and it was about 2 weeks before the exterminators were due. I went into the bathroom around 1 am, the old pregnant, got to pee all the time deal was starting to kick in. I plant myself on one of the toilets and was just kind of zoning and I feel a tickle on my butt from underneath the seat, and then another tickle on the other half of my butt.

Needless to say, a small group of VERY large cockroaches were studying the underside of the toilet seat. I was NOT amused.

And that is one of a very small handful of situations in my life that scared the bejesus out of me.

I do NOT do cockroaches.
loosing-it-smiley.gif

Darn you! I have to pee and am afraid to go to the bathroom now. Just like when I watched Psycho and refused to come out from under my blanket to use the bathroom until someone came home and checked it first. Everyone is asleep but me ...... should have bought those Depends. :thinking:

(may I never, ever see a cockroach, alive or DOA)

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 49m49 minutes ago
#JodiArias #Juror17 had lawyer w/ her AT the AZcentral12 interview to be broadcast today and tomorrow; recognition she could be in deep doo?

Jodi Arias Penalty Retrial : Day 7 (SEALED TESTIMONY)

[video=youtube;G0IL-crLKbc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0IL-crLKbc[/video]

Jodi Arias Penalty Retrial : Status Conference (11-4-14)

[video=youtube;stuuBJp5-EE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stuuBJp5-EE[/video]

Jodi Arias Penalty Retrial Jury Selection : 10/02/14

[video=youtube;94eK_QDREvQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94eK_QDREvQ[/video]

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...sTdULOT0emBGR4AKYOg9IWhF2p5I5_xFjAMRasN0EqzMH
------------------

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 3h 3 hours ago
Lot of rumors going around today. And I'm sorry to ruin your good time, but they're not true. Jodi's fine. A little hungry, maybe.

Gee, I wonder how they'd know since CMJA can't call them up, have visitors, or video chat? Hmmmmmm. :thinking: A little bird, or maybe a cockroach?

I'm outta here, kidz, not going to be pulled into 12 news J17 fiasco, I'll watch the repeat on Youtube. I see this as just adding insult to injury for the Alexanders. Spotlight on the liar who's too cowardly to show her face and has to have her attorney present.........and on the most biased Arizona news station.
:seeya:

Gee, I wonder how they'd know since CMJA can't call them up, have visitors, or video chat? Hmmmmmm. :thinking: A little bird, or maybe a cockroach?

I'm outta here, kidz, not going to be pulled into 12 news J17 fiasco, I'll watch the repeat on Youtube. I see this as just adding insult to injury for the Alexanders. Spotlight on the liar who's too cowardly to show her face and has to have her attorney present.........and on the most biased Arizona news station.
:seeya:

BBM I don't blame you. The whole trial was a fiasco (except for JM), IMO.

Have a good night.

Jodi Arias Penalty Retrial Jury Selection : 10/07/14 : 1 of 4

[video=youtube;U72Ge4yQKSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U72Ge4yQKSE[/video]
----------------

Jodi Arias Penalty Retrial Jury Selection : 10/07/14 : 3 of 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA3T6rfzw1k
----------------------

(JM questions juror #138, now juror #17 starting at about 8:15.

Jodi Arias Penalty Retrial Jury Selection : 10/07/14 : 4 of 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7jqGuEniFA&feature=youtu.be&a
---------------

(missing part 2 of 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics