SIDEBAR #47 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi Arias Pre-Trial Hearing 10/16/14

[video=youtube;VmIaRjyPtSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmIaRjyPtSc[/video]

Oh, I had MRSA back in 2005...that is when we found out that sulfa drugs and foods were added to the list of allergies such as penicillin and iodine. There are 2 known antibiotics I can take....this is one and it is working. It just knocks me for a loop, sleep a lot! If my doctor had not done anything I would have gone on to urgent care or ER. I am half way through the 10 days and there is a difference, a big difference. Thanks for the advice.
Your list or a general list regarding allergies and Sulfa? Because only 30% of people have an allergic reaction to Sulfa antibiotics. I am one of them. Found out the hard way when my dr. prescribed it for me for a UTI. Broke out in hives all over 3 days after I stopped taking it. The ER doc didn't believe that's what it was. Had allergy testing and it wasn't the aspirin, so it had to have been the Sulfa antibiotic.

Gee, I wonder how they'd know since CMJA can't call them up, have visitors, or video chat? Hmmmmmm. :thinking: A little bird, or maybe a cockroach?

I'm outta here, kidz, not going to be pulled into 12 news J17 fiasco, I'll watch the repeat on Youtube. I see this as just adding insult to injury for the Alexanders. Spotlight on the liar who's too cowardly to show her face and has to have her attorney present.........and on the most biased Arizona news station.
:seeya:

Yep, which is why I've always found these tweets to be suspect. IMO, it's just somebody playing games online. I'll repeat the quote again: "On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog." (From a New Yorker cartoon.)

Does anyone know which video depicts Juror 17 being questioned by Juan?

Found one so far. 10/07/14 Part 4 of 4 Jury Selection. He questions about 8 jurors then at about 25:00 minutes he goes to JSS and wants her stricken for cause. Says she's too emotional when questioned about her domestic abuse. Biased. Had tears in her eyes. Nurmi objects saying he questioned her and she's able to set it aside. JSS holds her back to question her herself. J#17 claims she is simply embarrassed about speaking about it. So she's accepted. Looking for more questioning of her.

YorN, I hope you are feeling better!

I thought it was "cockroaches", not mice.........oh, that would be un-PC. Geesh, it's just a bug.

6795_107217.jpg

http://www.directoryofillustration.com/ArtistPortfolioLarge.aspx?AID=6795&IID=107217

Ok, MAYBE that wasn't the best pic I could find of a cockroach..........

Mice and cockroaches: Perryville.

YorN, I hope you are feeling better!

I'm feeling better- just a little tired.

Thanks for asking. :blowkiss:

I'm up later than usual because I fell asleep this afternoon for at least 3 hours, but I'm going to bed after I post something. :seeya:

BrahmResnik @brahmresnik · 8h 8 hours ago
.@missypach @enuflumps4me #Juror17 doesn't have 'entertainment atty.' Watch #12News over next 2 nights & let me know what u think of her.

BrahmResnik @brahmresnik · 7h 7 hours ago
.@janal811 How's this: We didn't pay #Juror17. There were no conditions. We do grant jurors anonymity, however. All 12 have received it.

BrahmResnik @brahmresnik · 6h 6 hours ago
.@bethde6 @DKaechler I'll say it once again: #Juror17 was not paid to do interview nor did she ask for any money.

BrahmResnik @brahmresnik · 3h 3 hours ago
.@drfessel @chriswnews @annehillebrand2 OK, Perry Mason, one more time: She got nothing. Nada. Bupkis. Not even a souvenir pencil.

just wish we could see it happen. I know I know...sounds mean. But seriously

Curious, I so admire you for your forthrightness. Seriously, many things I may feel like saying at times, but you actually come out and say it. And I completely love you for it. :loveyou:

BBM But there's telephone sex (I'll never understand that. Guess I'm too old. :facepalm:)

They're allowed to have phone sex in prison ? What ? Why ? It's prison for God's sake. That's not prison. That's a cake walk. What ever happened to the chain gang anyway ?

And I don't call it too old, YorN, if so I am too. What I call it is dignity, or lack thereof. Something people like this have never even heard of.
I'm just getting beyond irritated with all the BS that goes on in our court systems and our prison systems today. That are, BTW, at least the last time I checked, still being paid for by us, AKA the American Tax Payers.

Wash the inside of my nose??? Sounds horrible!!! :scared:
Did you ever spit milk out of your nose (because your funny brother was making a joke at the dinner table while you were drinking milk, and then your mother got mad at you and not your brother?? :floorlaugh: ) well that kinda hurts, IMO. :(

I am so behind, but YorN, this post has me totally laughing out loud... :floorlaugh: I'm with you on the "netipots". My mom does them but she's, well , a little eccentric, lol. I myself have used the saline nose spray, Ayr, from time to time ? It's very helpful, but not as drastic as a full blown power wash, if you know what I mean. Lol, I'm still giggling. :giggle:

Merhtiolate was /is called monkey blood down here below the Mason-Dixon line. I don't know where it came to be called that, probably a parent thinking that would calm a child, but after the stinging and burning ,word was spread from child to child to avoid the monkey blood.

Still trying to catch up here. We grew up using Merthiolate and Mercurochrome, but never heard of monkey blood. But then I learn something knew every day here. :)

I'm shocked that a court assistant would say that Juan should be stabbed some 27 times. WTH? A prosecutor fighting for a man who was almost decapitated should be stabbed?What a strange, violent and barbaric thing to say. Poor Juan.

What ?! Who said that ? A court assistant ? What ? :scared:

Mice and cockroaches: Perryville.

:yeahthat: ...I was nosing around today trying to find info on the luxuries of life at the inmate's new Lumley crib and this little ditty resurfaced :giggle:

September 20, 2012
PERRYVILLE UPDATE:

My friend Christy, a prisoner out at Perryville / Santa Cruz, dropped me a letter late last week that just came in yesterday. It was dated 9/14/12. Here's the update:

"I was called up to the Deputy Warden's office to talk about my kites. Here is what has been done:

Water was turned down (hot water off)
Coolers were purchased but they ran out of money to install them so that is still a problem
I was given tape to tape my vent for roaches
the exterminator is supposed to come out & spray inside and out
the back window is still broken does not close (we have a bag with tape covering it)
they power-washed the showers
we still only have 2 showers working - the lady who was fixing them was out here on 9/11...
the doors are still having to be keyed for a total of 48 rooms - that is a fire hazard!"

http://www.arizonaprisonwatch.org/2012/09/sos-aspc-perryville-conditions-of.html

Worth reading the entire article. Kind of reassures that the luxuries of Estrella will soon be behind her and doing life is hard time indeed.
But she'll benefit from a private room (random visits/searches) medical, mental and dental care (2 hour line ups), 2 squares a day served at a predictable time and supplemented by the commissary (2 hour line up in the hot sun), mail delivered to her door (screened and censored), limited edition underwear, comfy and fashionable hell fire orange overalls (small/medium sizes a rarity), laundry and library service (one book). When her Hershey bars melt in the AZ heat, she can dip a lil roach in it for a tasty protein snack. Oops, that's mean

And back to bed for me, but before I go, something funny for a Sunday morning :)

[video=youtube;VkUsnTZEGzk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkUsnTZEGzk[/video]
-------------------

Annnnnnnnnd- it's snowing again :(

Goodnight everyone- see y'all later :seeya:

sick_in_bed.jpg

Link: http://kaysepratt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/sick_in_bed.jpg

Born to be Mild ? :floorlaugh: Omg, seriously has me laughing out loud, It's so fitting isn't it ? Had to shut the door to the office as I'm afraid my laughing will wake my husband :floorlaugh: He will get a big kick out of this one though. Thank you YorN... where do you find this stuff? :floorlaugh:

And, take care of yourself and get well soon, YorN. :getwell:

What ?! Who said that ? A court assistant ? What ? :scared:
There was nobody at the HELM. The courtroom turned into a free for all. The only thing missing was flying monkies. The tide is changing now. Am I being to optimistic?

Arias juror who saved killer's life speaks out for first time

"She's the juror who cast the vote that saved the life of convicted murderer Jodi Arias. Now the 33-year-old mother of three is getting threats to her own life...."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...s-jodi-arias-juror-interview-part-1/24829299/
-----------------------------------

Arias juror interview excerpt 1 (video)

http://www.azcentral.com/videos/news/12-news/2015/03/15/24832645/
-----------------------------

Arias juror interview excerpt 2 (video)

http://www.azcentral.com/videos/news/12-news/2015/03/15/24832735/
-----------------------

Arias juror interview excerpt 3 (video)

http://www.azcentral.com/videos/news/12-news/2015/03/15/24832877/
----------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.