SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earthly judgement at last. I am not surprised at her venomous and pathetic speech. She is the worst of the worst. I still wish that she would have gotten death but I think that LWOP will be worse for her. I don't care if they allow her to mix with other criminals all day long for the rest of her life. I don't care if she gets to eat chips and dip everyday. I don't care if she is able to continue her studies and get a job in prison. I don't care if her demented supporters continue to tweet and blog on her behalf. The reality is that she is going to be locked up in a hellish concrete cell surrounded by hard-core criminals for the rest of her life.

As far as divine judgement she believes that death will bring her peace? I see that her superficial perusal of the religious books has taught her nothing. She went flitting from one religion to another hoping to find one that would say that it's okay to murder a man in cold blood. She didn't find any so now she just relies on secular texts to justify her own evil agenda.

I think she'll stick to the domestic violence victim nonsense for the rest of her life. I doubt that ALV will keep in touch with her. ALV might not care about Travis or men in general but does she really want to hang out with an animal abuser? I think not. It's all about the money for these experts.

On a sweeter note I was deeply moved by the jurors who came to court today. What a brave and kind gesture. God bless them all.

I am unable to express my thoughts on the family's speeches in court today. I am still overwhelmed.

Got lots to catch up on so back to reading. I hope that our dear members are feeling a little better. You guys are the best. :loveyou:

IMO when Jodi gave her speech, she almost ran up there, and knocked everyone out of her way...she was like a tattle-tale little girl...boo hoo they made me do it. That's my take on it ;)

From different sources I've read, she was not planning on saying anything... but, we know her and she could not her keep her mouth shut!!

Another that that really makes my skin crawl is that ...so what! Jodi was smacked on the butt as a child. So was I, so were my children. We have not murdered! Her statement that her parents didn't know any better and now they do, doesn't make me feel for this family in anyway.

I read she had planned on 5 sentences. All other crap she spewed was because of her anger towards what the Alexander's and Juan had said. She is a wicked brat. Raising her had to be a nightmare. She stammered and paused and was looking down at written words she probably wrote quickly as the Alexander's spoke. It also seemed like she struggled on whether to say TA was conscious when she slit his throat. The anger was to much for her and she had to hurt the Alexander's one more time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cartoon walls.jpg
Have a good day everyone. Hope Sheriff Joe keeps his word and releases CMJAs jail profile today.

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Filed ***
04/14/2015 8:00 AM

04/13/2015

SENTENCE OF IMPRISONMENT

Heather Shafer makes a statement to the Court.

Hilary Wilcox makes a statement to the Court.

Tanisha Sorenson makes a statement to the Court.

Samantha Alexander makes a statement to the Court.

Sandy Arias makes a statement to the Court.

Jodi Arias makes a statement to the Court.

Count(s) 1:The Defendant was found guilty after a trial by jury.

IT IS THE JUDGMENT of the Court Defendant is guilty of the following:

OFFENSE: Count 1 First Degree Premeditated Murder

Class 1 Dangerous Felony & Especially Cruel
A.R.S. § 13-1101, 1105, 701, 751, 752, 702, 703, 703.01, 703(F)(6), 704 and 801

Date of Offense: 6/4/08

Dangerous pursuant to A.R.S. § 13-604 - Non Repetitive

AS PUNISHMENT, IT IS ORDERED Defendant is sentenced to a term of imprisonment
and is committed to the Arizona Department of Corrections as follows:

Count 1: Natural Life year(s) from 4/13/15
Presentence Incarceration Credit: 2,463 day(s)

The Defendant is not to be released for any reason for the remainder of her natural life...

IT IS ORDERED authorizing the Sheriff of Maricopa County to deliver the Defendant to
the Arizona Department of Corrections to carry out the term of imprisonment set forth herein...

IT IS ORDERED granting Kirk Nurmi’s oral Motion to Withdraw as counsel for the
Defendant.

Defendant's right index fingerprint is permanently affixed to this sentencing order in open
court.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/042015/m6785654.pdf
-----------------------------------------------

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
4/14/2015 193 - ME: Sentence-Imprisonment (monetary Orders Entered) - Party (001) 4/14/2015
4/13/2015 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/13/2015
NOTE: MOTION TO WITHDRAW FROM OMNIBUS HEARING ON MOTION TO DISMISS DEATH PENALTY
4/10/2015 SME – Sentencing Memo - Party (001) 4/10/2015
NOTE: Sentencing Memorandum
4/10/2015 NOF - Notice Of Filing - Party (001) 4/13/2015
NOTE: Notice of Filing Letters for Sentencing
4/10/2015 NOF - Notice Of Filing - Party (001) 4/13/2015
NOTE: Notice of Filing Letters for Sentencing

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021
--------------------

:confetti:

---------------------

Shame on the murderer :behindbar (and her mother)

CCRoYdiUgAAvI3n.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCRoYdiUgAAvI3n.jpg

Glad Nurmi was granted the right to withdraw. Wish he could somehow help in getting MDLR fired.

Earthly judgement at last. I am not surprised at her venomous and pathetic speech. She is the worst of the worst. I still wish that she would have gotten death but I think that LWOP will be worse for her. I don't care if they allow her to mix with other criminals all day long for the rest of her life. I don't care if she gets to eat chips and dip everyday. I don't care if she is able to continue her studies and get a job in prison. I don't care if her demented supporters continue to tweet and blog on her behalf. The reality is that she is going to be locked up in a hellish concrete cell surrounded by hard-core criminals for the rest of her life.

As far as divine judgement she believes that death will bring her peace? I see that her superficial perusal of the religious books has taught her nothing. She went flitting from one religion to another hoping to find one that would say that it's okay to murder a man in cold blood. She didn't find any so now she just relies on secular texts to justify her own evil agenda.

I think she'll stick to the domestic violence victim nonsense for the rest of her life. I doubt that ALV will keep in touch with her. ALV might not care about Travis or men in general but does she really want to hang out with an animal abuser? I think not. It's all about the money for these experts.

On a sweeter note I was deeply moved by the jurors who came to court today. What a brave and kind gesture. God bless them all.

I am unable to express my thoughts on the family's speeches in court today. I am still overwhelmed.

Got lots to catch up on so back to reading. I hope that our dear members are feeling a little better. You guys are the best. :loveyou:

"...surrounded by hard-core criminals for the rest of her life"...

THIS statement really bothers me. Everyone believes being surrounded by criminals will make Jodi's life hell. JODI IS A CRIMINAL! AND THE WORST KIND! She wasn't on drugs! She wasn't in a fight or defending herself. She planned an execution and carried it out, the worst kind. He suffered. So why does anyone think Jodi will hate prison? She is home with family (her own kind) now. She DESERVED to sit in a solitary cell for the remainder of her natural life. Nothing less.

We can all thank juror 17 and JSS who kept her on the jury.

IMO when Jodi gave her speech, she almost ran up there, and knocked everyone out of her way...she was like a tattle-tale little girl...boo hoo they made me do it. That's my take on it ;)

From different sources I've read, she was not planning on saying anything... but, we know her and she could not her keep her mouth shut!!

Another that that really makes my skin crawl is that ...so what! Jodi was smacked on the butt as a child. So was I, so were my children. We have not murdered! Her statement that her parents didn't know any better and now they do, doesn't make me feel for this family in anyway.

If she was mine, I would have beat her butt till it was raw. Let her try and sit on that!!

Feeling better today after having time to think about how she is not going to get much of a chance at making any noise in prison.

I've come to understand what Katiecoolady has told us about how the LWOP sentence is almost better than the DP because of all the appeals and chances to make noise and get crazy supporters with a DP sentence.

With the LWOP sentence she will slowly disappear into the cracks in the walls of the prison.

Thanks YesorNo for these newsbits below. Made a few comments underneath them:

"The Defendant is not to be released for any reason for the remainder of her natural life...

That sounds good to me. LOL

IT IS ORDERED authorizing the Sheriff of Maricopa County to deliver the Defendant to
the Arizona Department of Corrections to carry out the term of imprisonment set forth herein...

I am glad Sheriff Joe doesnt have to deal with her anymore and I am glad the new prison will teach her a few lessons she needs.
Hey JA. They dont call it the big house for nothing. You better keep eyes in the back of your head.

IT IS ORDERED granting Kirk Nurmi’s oral Motion to Withdraw as counsel for the
Defendant.

Wish JSS would have delayed the decision and kept delaying it over and over like Nurmi did to us.

Defendant's right index fingerprint is permanently affixed to this sentencing order in open
court."

When I first read that, I thought there was a new procedure in place for the likes of people like JA where they cut off her finger and attached it to the sentencing order.
:)
LOL

THIS statement really bothers me. Everyone believes being surrounded by criminals will make Jodi's life hell. JODI IS A CRIMINAL! AND THE WORST KIND! She wasn't on drugs! She wasn't in a fight or defending herself. She planned an execution and carried it out, the worst kind. He suffered. So why does anyone think Jodi will hate prison? She is home with family (her own kind) now. She DESERVED to sit in a solitary cell for the remainder of her natural life. Nothing less.

I have always said that Jodi will thrive in prison! She is just that type of person who can adapt to her surroundings. At first it may be rough, but she will be right in the gang soon.

Curious, I am sorry that it bothered you. I only meant to say that prison is a violent dog-eat-dog type of place. Arias is possibly the worst criminal I've 'seen' so far in my life. I too wanted death for her.

Good Morning all. Looks like inmate 281129 is all checked in at her new home from now to the end.

I still cannot believe that she said that she shot Travis first and when she slit his throat the he was still attacking her. What was the reason for this?
I guess it was to torment the Alexander Family. Maybe she thought, poor me, after I shot and stabbed him, he was still attacking me - what was I suppose to do? The killer is not human but a monster. Really after being shot and stabbed 29 times, would anyone have enough stamina to attack another person.
Good riddance Killer. May the rest of your natural life be horrible.

I know a lot of you felt that JSS was weak but I was impressed with her yesterday. She could have bashed the killer but after hearing the Alexander family members speak, maybe she thought it was not necessary.

Curious, I am sorry that it bothered you. I only meant to say that prison is a violent dog-eat-dog type of place. Arias is possibly the worst criminal I've 'seen' so far in my life. I too wanted death for her.
Oh Rose I am sorry. I don't mean to offend when I get passionate. I know how you felt. I read all your posts.
I think everyone is so disappointed that she didn't get the dp and so we have to console ourselves with how awful prison will be for JA. Thing is, for you or me it would be our worst nightmare. I don't think Jodi will pay until she leaves this world. I am so unhappy with the judge and the defense. It could have been different if juror 17 had been removed. Well it is time for me to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez