SIDEBAR #49 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Babies! I'm glad you're a softie. :)

Speaking of birds, I got so excited the first time I spotted a painted bunting in my birdbath. I let out a screech and my husband just about levitated out of his Barcolounger...lol. What an amazing-looking bird (not my photo...off the interwebs)...they look cobbled together out of a bunch of brightly-colored birds...cardinal, bluebird, hummingbird...so cool:

View attachment 73779

What a beautiful bird!! Colors are awesome! :)

Guess we are in for some bad weather today :(

4-25-2015 Severe Weather Threat Increasing
SOUTHERN INDIANA

The severe weather threat is increasing today! Large hail, damaging winds and even some tornadoes could be possible this afternoon into the evening hours. Stay weather aware today!

hello-smiley.gif
everyone!

Well, we did get rain overnight! ♪♫ ♪♫ Raindrops keep falling on my head! ♪♫ ♪♫ Actually, the roof last night! The air smells SO fresh!! :happydance:

Going down the hill to have lunch with one my former co-workers at HP! One of my best friends. Bringing her my Natl Enquirers, Globe, Time, and Reader's Digest for her Dad. One way to recycle all my magazines!

So - what other trials are you all following? Anything interesting?? Glad to read that Shayna Hubers was found guilty! Another Inmate 281129 :jail: !!

Oh - glad to "see" you back here YESorNO!!! We have all missed your informative links!! :wave:
Off to read some more threads before I have to leave!

Caio everyone! :seeya:

A hummingbird is building a nest here in the same place she did last year! I'm assuming it's the same bird. I will try to get a pic...

A BIG Happy Birthday to Al Pacino - 75th birthday

Attachments

• YoungAlPacino.png
    YoungAlPacino.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 6
  • YoungAlPacino.png
    YoungAlPacino.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 6
LOVE that song Venus!!! Always thought she was rather Beautiful!

Me too! I sing that song about myself, "I'm your Venus, I'm your fire, it's your desire".

Link: http://i.123g.us/c/gen_morning/card/303734.jpg
---------------------------------------

I have lots of reading to do (17 pages! ) this weekend.
We had the white stuff falling for the last 3 days and it's cold. :gaah:

-------------------------------------------

Jodi Arias update: Fellow inmate claims convicted killer getting 'special treatment' at Perryville

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-we...iller-getting-special-treatment-at-perryville
----------------------------------

*snipped by me*

"Special Treatment"? Bawahahahahaha!!!!
#281129 is a high risk inmate, as in borderline personality disorder, a sociopath, and convicted cold blooded murderer with a target on her back.
Lockdown was for #281129's "safety". Sounds like the inmates already have a plan for 281129.
The staff didn't "greet her", this was to put 281129 on "notice" that the staff know who she is, what she's done, these are the rules, and suck it up.
Rec room? Seriously? Just what all is she going to do for those 60 minutes she has to be out of her cell, watch a 2 hour movie?
"Carpeting"? She probably requested a yoga mat and they said "Really, A YOGA MAT, puleeze, biotch, this ain't 24 Hour Fitness, you missed THAT bus 7 years ago."
The inmate who passed this info has 43 disciplinary infractions, and is listed as Mexican American. She just got the word out to her "homies" that 281129 needs to be taken down a few notches, or more.

Fox is so stupid, they don't have a clue they were being used as a prison kite service, LMAO!

The EGGS:
It's been 7 days. Got a better light, candled the goose egg and it did pretty well on the swan eggs..................I'll have to wait a few more days cause they all look "iffy" as in "not fertile" gah! Can't define any blood ring or vein development. Not too hopeful. The goose egg is just an anomaly, there's 4 males out there courting her, I don't see how it could be infertile........:thinking:

Have had a couple of crappy days, the hot flashes are beating me down big time. I can get 5-7 every night just when I'm ready to nod off, and the daytime ones are driving me up a wall. I feel like the "walking dead" right now. I just want to hit the sack at 10:30 and not wake up till 6:00, is that asking too much?!?!?!

Rain coming in today...THAT will be nice!

What's with all the advertisements here all over the place?
The page just about shrank in half.

Thank you, son. We loved your mom and miss her even now. How thoughtful and kind of you to share with us!

Hi Spellbound, we have the same thing here in Ohio. Cold North wind! I keep hoping for warmer weather. I am so tired of it.
I guess we both feel the same towards the misfit. I will only read if someone beats the carp out of her, or she dies.. Well time to put the flannel shirt on!! Take care. :loveyou:

Sez Me's Son, thank you for writing. We still speak of your Mom at times.
She was a beautiful loving person we will never forget. We tend to strike a bond
on these pages. We too are happy murderer JA. is away for life, she would have killed again.
I feared for Deanna. Drop in anytime , see whats going on. (((hugs))) gramma Nore.

Hello everybody.

I apologize for not going along with the conversation that's going on in this thread entirely, but I just need to share something with everyone.
About 2 years ago there was a very active lady on here by the screen name PrincessSezMeSoThere. It was my understanding that she was on this forum a lot, and got to know many of the people here (although I'm unsure how many people she knew are still around). Anyway the point is that she spent so much time on this forum discussing this case, and I just wanted to share how I felt about the verdict since I was there with her for the first sentencing. It actually angers me that the jury didn't reach a conclusion again, and I know it would have angered her too. We always said that Arias was just as bad as Casey Anthony, but this time we thought that she'd get brought to justice due to the prosecution. It's unfortunate that she passed before she could finish watching this case play out, I would have loved to have been there with her to learn it (if she was still here I wouldn't be posting this a month late lol) but I know that she has at least a little bit of happiness in the fact that she'll never see the outside of a cell again.

I'm sorry if this is out of place, and I completely understand if you remove it, but I had to say something to this group about the verdict. This was such a big part of her life around the end and it just wouldn't be right to let this go and not share how I feel and how I think she would have felt, about this verdict. She always said that Jail was exactly what she wanted, and it hurts me to think that this case's end would have disappointed her extremely.

Thank you all for for listening, and what you did for her. She loved this site and the people on it SO much.

I hope you all have an excellent day <3

OMG!!! Are you PrincessSezMe's son????

I'm so happy to hear from you and that you have join WS to speak to us.
We all miss Princess- even now and remember her still. We all loved her very much.

There is a thread that is dedicated to her if you would want to read it:

Click here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?229954-PrincessSezMe-has-passed-away/page6

I believe that Princess knew what the verdict would be and has come to accept that the murderer is in the place where she belongs- in a cage, like the trapped animal
that she is, never to see the outside world again.

At first disappointment because no DP, but now acceptance that the murderer will no longer have an audience and she will just rot away because she is
just another inmate (with no voice anymore).

Please visit us anytime. We love Princess. :goldcrown:

Thanks for visiting us. :tyou:

:blowkiss:

Hello everybody.

I apologize for not going along with the conversation that's going on in this thread entirely, but I just need to share something with everyone.
About 2 years ago there was a very active lady on here by the screen name PrincessSezMeSoThere. It was my understanding that she was on this forum a lot, and got to know many of the people here (although I'm unsure how many people she knew are still around). Anyway the point is that she spent so much time on this forum discussing this case, and I just wanted to share how I felt about the verdict since I was there with her for the first sentencing. It actually angers me that the jury didn't reach a conclusion again, and I know it would have angered her too. We always said that Arias was just as bad as Casey Anthony, but this time we thought that she'd get brought to justice due to the prosecution. It's unfortunate that she passed before she could finish watching this case play out, I would have loved to have been there with her to learn it (if she was still here I wouldn't be posting this a month late lol) but I know that she has at least a little bit of happiness in the fact that she'll never see the outside of a cell again.

I'm sorry if this is out of place, and I completely understand if you remove it, but I had to say something to this group about the verdict. This was such a big part of her life around the end and it just wouldn't be right to let this go and not share how I feel and how I think she would have felt, about this verdict. She always said that Jail was exactly what she wanted, and it hurts me to think that this case's end would have disappointed her extremely.

Thank you all for for listening, and what you did for her. She loved this site and the people on it SO much.

I "kept on keeping on" with this trial because of Princess. That kept me motivated to post the walls of tweets this 2nd time around, and I'm sure Princess is laughing her behind off, "what is this girl doing with all these crazy tweet things?" :floorlaugh:

She's still here, still a "friend" on many of our accounts, and I can't see that cat she used as her avatar and not think about her and chuckle to myself.

Come to think of it, she's probably hanging with Travis and got the real scoop. Now THAT is cool!

Hello everybody.

OMG, Thank you for letting us know. Princess meant a lot to many of us. I'll always remember her telling about the tree in her yard. She called it the "old man". I think that was the last post I saw of hers. She was a special imaginary friend to us here. She will never be forgotten.

ps when I saw the SezMe I hoped it was it was her family joining us.

What's with all the advertisements here all over the place?
The page just about shrank in half.

I now have that advertisement box thingy on the right of my screen also :(
How do I get rid of it???

OMG!!! Are you PrincessSezMe's son????

I'm so happy to hear from you and that you have join WS to speak to us.
We all miss Princess- even now and remember her still. We all loved her very much.

There is a thread that is dedicated to her if you would want to read it:

Click here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?229954-PrincessSezMe-has-passed-away/page6

I believe that Princess knew what the verdict would be and has come to accept that the murderer is in the place where she belongs- in a cage, like the trapped animal
that she is, never to see the outside world again.

At first disappointment because no DP, but now acceptance that the murderer will no longer have an audience and she will just rot away because she is
just another inmate (with no voice anymore).

Please visit us anytime. We love Princess. :goldcrown:

Thanks for visiting us. :tyou:

:blowkiss:

You know, this is the first time I found out about that thread. I was AWOL from the thread for quite a few months, got back on and someone sent me an IM about Princess.

YorN, you've written some really wonderful posts on there!

It's never been the same, not having the Princess and the Queen together on the thread................

Welcome, SezMe's Son!!! It almost feels like Princess has come back to join us now. Do stick around.

:hug:

on a sadder note, a case I have followed for six months, our missing 23 yr. old in my town has been found deceased. Feeling very overwhelmed at the moment. Too many April losses here.

Describe Your Wife

Husband went to the sheriff's department to report that his wife was missing.

Husband: My wife is missing. She went shopping yesterday and has not come home...
Sergeant: What is her height?
Husband: Gee, I'm not sure. A little over five-feet tall.

Sergeant: Weight?
Husband: Don't know. Not slim, not really fat.

Sergeant: Color of eyes?
Husband: Sort of brown I think. Never really noticed.

Sergeant: Color of hair?
Husband: Changes a couple times a year. Maybe dark brown now. I can't remember.

Sergeant: What was she wearing?
Husband: Could have been pants, or maybe a skirt or shorts. I don't know exactly.

Sergeant: What kind of car did she go in?
Husband: She went in my truck.

Sergeant: What kind of truck was it?
Husband: A 2015 Ford F150 King Ranch 4X4 with eco-boost 5.0L V8 engine special ordered with manual transmission and climate controlled air conditioning. It has a custom matching white cover for the bed, which has a matching aftermarket bed liner. Custom leather 6-way seats and "Bubba" floor mats. Trailering package with gold hitch and special wiring hook-ups. DVD with full GPS navigation, satellite radio receiver, 23-channel CB radio, six cup holders, a USB port, and four power outlets. I added special alloy wheels and off-road Michelins. It has custom running boards and indirect wheel well lighting.

At this point the husband started choking up.
Sergeant: Don't worry buddy. We'll find your truck.
---------------------------

One Sunday a 10 year old boy was standing in the church entrance staring at a memorial of fallen veterans from the congregation.

The pastor walked up to the boy and asked "Can I help you son?" The boy asked the pastor "who where these men?"

The pastor plied that "they all died in the service." The boy asked "which one the 8 o'clock or the 10 o'clock?"

--------------------------
A husband and wife are shopping in their local supermarket.

The husband picks up a case of beer and puts it in their cart.

“What do you think you’re doing?” asks the wife.

“They’re on sale, only $20 for 24 cans” he replies.

“Put them back, we can’t afford them,” demands the wife.

They carry on shopping.

A few aisles farther on, the woman picks up a $40 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.

“What do you think you’re doing?” asks the husband.

“It’s my face cream. It makes me look beautiful,” replies the wife.

Her husband retorts: “So does 24 cans of beer, and it’s half the price.”

That’s him over in Aisle 5 …

man-down-in-aisle.jpg

Link: https://aqu52.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/man-down-in-aisle.jpg?w=600
-------------------

Dr. Bumbutu

A flat-chested young lady read an article in a magazine that stated Dr. Bumbutu in Africa could enlarge your breasts without surgery. So she decided to go to Dr. Bumbutu to see if he could help her.

Dr. Bumbutu advised her, ‘Every day after your shower, rub your chest and say, ‘Scooby doobie doobies, I want bigger boobies!’

She did this faithfully for several months, and to her utter amazement she grew a terrific D-cup rack!

One morning she was running late, got on the bus, and in a panic realized she had forgotten her morning ritual.

Frightened she might lose her lovely *advertiser censored* if she didn’t recite the little rhyme, she stood right there in the middle aisle of the bus closed her eyes and said, ‘Scooby doobie doobies, I want bigger boobies.’

A guy sitting nearby looked at her and asked ‘ Are you a patient of Dr Bumbutu’s?’

Yes I am. How did you know?’

He winked and whispered, ‘ Hickory dickory dock’.

---------------------------------

Crazy Patients

A doctor of psychology was doing his normal morning rounds when he entered a patient's room.

He found Patient #1 sitting on the floor, pretending to saw a piece of wood in half.

Patient #2 was hanging from the ceiling, by his feet.

The doctor asked patient number 1 what he was doing.

The patient replied, "Can't you see I'm sawing this piece of wood in half?"

The doctor inquired of Patient #1 what Patient #2 was doing.

Patient #1 replied, "Oh. He's my friend, but he's a little crazy. He thinks he's a lightbulb."

The doctor looks up and notices Patient #2's face is going all red.

The doctor asks Patient #1, "If he's your friend, you should get him down from there before he hurts himself"

Patient #1 replies, "What? And work in the dark?"
-------------------------------

Cremate Me

A businessman on his deathbed called his friend and said, "Bill, I want you to promise me that when I die you will have my remains cremated."

"And what," his friend asked, "do you want me to do with your ashes?"

The businessman said, "Just put them in an envelope and mail them to the Internal Revenue Service and write on the envelope, "Now you have everything."
------------------------------

Beautiful

There was a lawyer and he was just waking up from anesthesia after surgery, and his wife was sitting by his side.

His eyes fluttered open and he said, "You're beautiful!" and then he fell asleep again.

His wife had never heard him say that so she stayed by his side. A couple minutes later his eyes fluttered open and he said "You're cute!"

Well, the wife was dissapointed because instead of "beautiful" it was "cute."

She said "What happened to 'beautiful'?"

His reply was "The drugs are wearing off!"
--------------------------------

The Faith Healer

Two women were sitting in the doctor's waiting room comparing notes on their
various disorders.

"I want a baby more than anything in the world," said the first, "But I guess it is impossible."

"I used to feel just the same way," said the second. "But then everything changed. That's why I'm here. I'm going to have a baby in three months."

"You must tell me what you did."

"I went to a faith healer."

"But I've tried that. My husband and I
went to one for nearly a year and it didn't help a bit."

The other woman smiled and whispered, "Try going alone, next time, dearie."
-----------------------

Breast Enlargement

A woman says to her husband that she wants to have plastic surgery to enlarge her breasts.

Her husband tells her, "Hey, you don't need surgery to do that. I know how to do it without surgery."

She asks, "How do I do it without surgery?"

Her husband answers, "Just rub toilet paper between them."

"How does that make them bigger?", she asks.

"I don't know, but it certainly worked for your azz."
-----------------------

image_2015-04-17-3.jpg

Link: http://buzz50.com/media/kunena/attachments/7773/image_2015-04-17-3.jpg
-----------------------------

tumblr_njb8k2pieq1twrbr9o1_r2_500.gif

Link: https://aqu52.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/tumblr_njb8k2pieq1twrbr9o1_r2_500.gif?w=600
--------------------------------

Oh! I'm so sorry that I missed Princess's son - SezMe'sSon! :(
I still have her on my list of "special" friends!! :happydance:

I hope you do stop by again - she was everyone's bestest imaginary friend on here! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak