SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son did the same. Loved him before anyone ever heard of him. And he is a cutie. And my cousin has been Kenny's chief pilot for 12 years. Their whole family knows him and says he is a hoot. Very very nice.

So neat!!

[video=youtube;102HX7VMaeY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=102HX7VMaeY&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

for my friends up north!

No Sugar Tonight The Guess Who 1970 - YouTube

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Does anyone have any advise for how to pack for a week long trip without experiencing severe avoidance, panic, and anxiety ? In other words, I hate packing, totally freaks me out. I know, I'm :crazy: But seriously would welcome any suggestions, tia. BTW, is this considered off topic? :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: Don't ask me. I'm lucky if I arrive able to clothe myself.

Hey, does anybody know how to get chalk off of a sportcoat? Probably OT, but worth a shot.

[video=youtube;HxUuDPNbkJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxUuDPNbkJk[/video]

Ohh, croquet. I remember many childhood summers of playing it. I also remember my older brother braining me one day vvith a croquet mallet. He knocked me out, but I also remember coming to and his terrified face right above me. That vvas the first thing I savv, but I immediately knevv I vvas safe.

Ohhh! A VVicked VVicket! :blushing:

My impression was that sidebar was "anything goes". Guess not.

Anyone care to wander the desert with me for, say, 40 years? :floorlaugh:

I've got manna! Fresh hot manna! :seeya:

I don't know what you mean but it sounds really good, and like it might include food, so I say YEAH.

Woah...just went to look for this one....good choice :rockon:

Does anyone have any advise for how to pack for a week long trip without experiencing severe avoidance, panic, and anxiety ? In other words, I hate packing, totally freaks me out. I know, I'm :crazy: But seriously would welcome any suggestions, tia. BTW, is this considered off topic? :floorlaugh:

You do not want my help packing...... I am a serious overpacker !

I pray that the jury comes to the fair and just decision. I understand that it's a difficult decision to sentence someone to death, but for some people I can't imagine sentencing them to anything less.

Our family friends were murdered 12 years ago; their killer broke into their house and stabbed them repeatedly, beat them, duct taped their mouths, and slit their throats. He was sentenced to death and now due to an error he was supposed to get an entirely new trial.

How is that fair?? Our loved ones and friends don't get a second chance at life. I'm in tears and so confused about how murderers get more opportunity and get to make friends and live life while their victims never get another day and their families live every day in pain and anguish, reliving the nightmare. When I think about our beloved friends and the horro and pain they went through, I can imagine nothing more satisfying than watching their killer get the needle. Nothing would be good enough. And it would still be a far more peaceful death than they gave their victims.

I can only fervently hope that the jury did not buy JA's BS survivor t shirts and false pretenses of recycling and donating hair. Even if she did all of these things, in my opinion, they would in no way be enough to make up for SAWING A MAN'S THROAT AND STABBING HIM IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD SO CHUNKS OF HIS SKULL WERE GAUGED OUT.

I pray we have a verdict tomorrow. I think of ur family friends who were so violently murdered - so innocently sitting on their couch when their home was broken into - and I burst into tears every time. I can only imagine how much pain Travis's sweet family is in and how absolutely soul crushing it must be to be in their position and be waiting such an agonizing wait.

Please let this end.

I will not be able to stomach the Zimmerman trial, I already know. I need to get rid of cable or something.

Goodnight, sweet friends. May tomorrow be the day where Travis can finally rest in peace, justice can be served, and the Alexanders can go home to their families and finally begin to heal after five years. I pray with every ounce of hope that I have, that we hear a just verdict tomorrow.

Hey, does anybody know how to get chalk off of a sportcoat? Probably OT, but worth a shot.

Hairspray. Spray, then let dry. Brush with a soft bristle brush and "Voila". Or "Viola!". But I don't play.....viola. :blushing:

Thanks for your sweet post MM.....yep Kyle lost all his beautiful hair. I kept an envelope full of it.

http://6g6.eu/sih0-waiting.jpg

Aww, what a great picture! He is beautiful (but tell him I said he's handsome)! The love between the two of you is so obvious in this picture! Hang in there you tough Mama. Know I think of you both often.

Oh, and tell please tell Kyle that I said
:rockon: Hey Kyle, knock that cancer right on it's butt :rockon:

remember we come here to listen to music, relax with friends, tell stories, have a drink or two (or not) and complain about out day/life........this is CHEERS on WS

and yes, once in awhile, we will discuss the happenings of the trial for the day

(((hugs)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GeJuUqDqY00

Oh, I am sorry - I thought this was the main topic of discussion. Geez, where is the geriatric thread - maybe there I could be hip?
:eek:fftobed:

I have a video, but it is too case related but I will watch it and go to bed. Some of you might have seen it - anyone want to watch with me? LOL
Observer's thread : Lessons, wisdom, growth and anything but sitting by observering! - YouTube

Can someone explain why the regular discussion thread is locked tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024