DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Take a bunch of xanax
2. Throw stuff in the suitcase; include toothbrush and toothpaste
3. Hope for the best
4. Bon voyage!

:)

Bring all the stuff you hate in your closet, fill out luggage tag for a different destination, buy all new when you get there.

Ok. Listening to DB on HLN, is he high, what's with the cotton mouth....it more than nerves IMO

[video=youtube;L1_W0LCHwK4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1_W0LCHwK4[/video]

:floorlaugh:

Is it just me, or is HLN is treating this like a comedy issue?

Poor Alexander family. I can empathize with them . :(

They are really out of hand with this. This doesn't help our justice system. I hate their showing this over and over and treating it all as a joke!

OK which one of us is this? :floorlaugh: I love the comment 'Oh is this that trial you're obsessed with' .. [video=youtube;A99zrliDwGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A99zrliDwGA[/video]

Since we're so completely off topic, I want to vent once more before I go to bed.

I do not want you to LICK your fingers before you give me my change back.

Please don't LICK your fingers when you're giving me documents at work. I look at the person flipping through the pages trying to locate any pages that belong to me and she's licking her thumb every page and the pages are damp! :thud:

For the love of all things holy, I do not want to hold a piece of paper (even if it is currency) that has a big sopping wet spit print on it.

Soooo do we have a linky to today's court when the question was read? I would live to hear it again cz now I'm thinkin I'm goin nuts!

When I was in the U.K. I saw them referred to as Roundabouts but here, they're always referred to as Rotaries.

8786029365_5c5dd5afa3_z.jpg

8796607716_c8a44dce2b_z.jpg

not as busy as many rotary/roundabouts but this is the one Basilcat and I dance around here in Halifax , NS ;)

http://footage.shutterstock.com/cli...dale-roundabout-in-halifax-nova-scotia-p.html

:skip::skip::dance::skip::skip::dance::skip::skip::dance::skip::skip::dance::skip::skip::dance::skip::skip::dance:

Is it just me, or is HLN is treating this like a comedy issue?

Poor Alexander family. I can empathize with them . :(

After all the crap today, I stayed away from it...

There was a really happy post earlier about jodi screwing up in one of her interviews... I mean the type of stuff that makes me happy - she threw herself under the bus! I think it was abc, I will try to find it and bump it up!

I have 2 e-ciggys. One is Cafe Latte, the other Vanilla Mist.

I quit 3 weeks ago and use those with the gum. They work great!

Just wait, they will take over the tobacco companies.

Question for those who vape....if you vape flavors like chocolate or cherry marshmallow cheesecake, etc. does it curb cravings for sweets? I quit smoking 3 months ago and I'm gaining weight. I've never tried an e cig.

[video=youtube;imN48YKDHsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imN48YKDHsQ[/video]

Who remembers this gem?

Rubbing alcohol. First blot the stain with the alcohol then when stain is gone blot with water.

Wow! You just blew my mind!!! And it totally made me think of this.

[video=youtube;HiVunqkZ1RM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiVunqkZ1RM[/video]

Ok, I'll give this OT Sidebar thing a shot. Here are my current thoughts:

1) I saw that douchebag Scott Disick again on my way home today. That makes 4 times. Is he following me?

2) Why would someone wearing a sport coat encounter chalk? Was it a college professor? If so, that's nice he still wears a sport coat.

3) Did Jodi REALLY have the cojones to tweet those tweets? Just when I think I can't hate her more, she proves me wrong.

4) Mu experience with roundabouts includes only Chevy Chase in European Vacation, driving around one ALL DAY. "look kids! Big Ben!"

The jury is "deadlocked" story continues to puzzle me. Informing the judge that they couldn't reach a unanimous verdict after a little more than two hours of deliberations just doesn't fit with how they've approached this case. They found her guilty of first-degree premeditated murder (and seven also found her guilty of felony murder) after 15 or 16 hours of deliberations. The same jury also took little more than one hour to find that the state proved her crime was especially cruel (aggravator). Therefore, I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't do whatever it takes to see this case through to the end. Throwing in the towel after two hours? I don't see it.

First we were misinformed that the jury had a question shortly after they arrived at the courthouse. Then we find out that Judge Stephens had failed to read one of the instructions (although it included on the written form) and wanted to clarify it for the jury. Later in the morning, everyone is summoned to the courtroom and we find out the jury sent a note to the judge informing her that they are deadlocked. The judge reads a more specific Allen charge than is the norm. Juan is stunned and the Alexanders are visibly (understandably and rightfully) upset. The talking heads go into a tizzy and spend the entire day/night speculating. Michael Kiefer posts a story that includes a note reportedy from a juror asking a "what if" - procedural question about how to inform the Judge IF they can't reach a unanimous verdict--not that they were unable to reach a verdict.

The Twitter account (@courtpio) of the Maricopa County Superior Court posted the following tweet around the time of the aforementioned proceeding. "Jury's question is what to do if they can not reach a verdict #JodiArias. Judge is giving them further instruction" that sounds more like what Kiefer reported than what some people say they heard in court and what the talking heads debated and the Websleuths community debated all day Wednesday.

So what really went down today? Could the judge has misread/misinterpreted the question that has been attributed to Juror #18. The fact that the jury went back to deliberations, had a working lunch and deliberated until 4:30 p.m. demonstrates they remain committed to seeing this through to the end.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member