Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 years later: Man claims to have witnessed what happened to Natalee Holloway

http://fox8.com/2015/05/11/10-years...-witnessed-what-happened-to-natalee-holloway/

------------------------------

EXCLUSIVE Casey Anthony starts her new life: Acquitted mom pictured jogging and at a charity race after moving to West Palm Beach, four years after being cleared of her daughter's murder

"Casey Anthony now lives in a 2,000 square foot home in Toledo section of West Palm Beach, Florida
She was photographed going for morning jog in her new hometown Monday
Attended a charity race for women in Lake Worth, Florida, Saturday..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-event-s-revealed-lives-West-Palm-Beach.html

2890C14400000578-0-image-m-33_1431378156317.jpg

Some things are never fair :(
What is she now........a socialite? GROAN

Good morning Sidebar Friends!
:loveyou:

I love my new Hoover carpet shampooer but after using it for four days straight, I never want to see it again. Ohh my tired old body!

Time to recharge my body batteries, maybe spend the day in recliner dozing through the James Holmes trial.

Is she living with the PI McKenna.? He lives on Cortez drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 74621
Picture of Poppa Robin standing guard (rather small pic, took it inside the door and had to crop a lot of it out)

After the storms yesterday, we are going to have beautiful weather...Sunny and high of 75 :) can't get better than that!

Behind the Words: A Logical and Satirical Guide to the Impossible Defense of Jodi Arias- started reading the book yesterday. I am one of the few who didn't really watch Jodi testify. Watched a few days of it and seen where it was going, so skipped the defense! lol Did read about it each day.

Anyhoo... It's refreshing the way the author sees the defense's side. Really like her style of writing :) The Box of Crayola Color Crayons is a hoot! hahaha

Glad see you back Y/N.

:blowkiss: Hope everyone has an awesome day!!

BBM: The author really reflects a lot of my personal observations, lol! Kinda wonder if she's a member of WS?

I got 281129/Nurmi burnout at about the halfway mark in the 2nd book, so "bleeped" through a bunch of it. You can only take so much of those 2 before your brain gets fried!!!!!!!! (Stephen King can do that to me, "bleep, bleep, read, bleep") The descriptors of everyone is pretty accurate, and no holds barred in the killer's camp. The author has no problem putting 281129's "visual" in the court into perspective and some of it is so WS......"man hands", horse face", and she certainly doesn't spare Cha Cha De la Rosa. Nurmi sure stretched out his direct.........must have needed money for an addition on his house, a pool, a boat, maybe a summer house, and an air conditioner on his custom doghouse for Fido........ok, I jest, but you have to wonder if he was being paid by the minute with double $$'s for dropping his pen on the podium?
Wish the author would do an additional book(s) about Juan's cross of 281129.
The critiques of Nurmi where :floorlaugh:

Watched the HBO movie Temple Grandin. Pretty good! Unfortunately, the screenwriter took a lot of liberties. A lot of it was supposed to happen in Scottsdale, circa 1960-70's. There wasn't a Scottsdale Livestock yard. There was the Tovrea Land and Cattle company that had a huge feedlot, slaughter/packing house on Van Buren/48th Street in east Phoenix, where the famous Stockyard's restaurant still stands off Washington. It was just a short drive from ASU over the old Mill Avenue Bridge.

history-masthead.jpg

http://www.stockyardssteakhouse.com/history.html

We had field trips to the stockyards when I was in grade school, lol! That was a little over 40 years ago. Amazing how progress moved so quickly in Phoenix.

Another pretty interesting HBO documentary: "Thought Crimes, the Case of the Cannibal Cop". I didn't follow that trial (Gilberto Valle), all I could think of after the first 20 minutes was "Holy ****, I hope my computer is never analyzed by any LE agency!!!!" I've done a lot of "google" searches since joining WS and we all kind of know, that means searching some pretty strange things.:facepalm:

Gorgeous day out here in the boonies, snow on the San Francisco Peaks!

Have an awesome one, kidz! :seeya:

Good morning Sidebar Friends!
:loveyou:

I love my new Hoover carpet shampooer but after using it for four days straight, I never want to see it again. Ohh my tired old body!

Time to recharge my body batteries, maybe spend the day in recliner dozing through the James Holmes trial.

I LOVE new toys, LOL!

Good morning all! :wave:

Hope you all in the tornado country are okay??!! That must be scary!! If I lived there - first tornado - I'd be moving...

Waiting for another spring shower on Thursday!! We really need it here.

Okay - just checking in... :online: have to run some errands later, but will be back here before I sign off for the night!

Off to check out the other threads! :seeya:

Good afternoon, morning or evening my WS friends! Where did spring go? It is hot here in the Mid Atlantic region and supposed to get to 91 today at some point. To all those in Tornado Alley, please stay safe.

My older daughter is on her way driving to Chicago and I will be glad when she gets there. She decided to move there for the summer and get a job. She is an extreme introvert, so this ought to be interesting. I have no idea how she plans to support herself, but I admire her for taking the risk and getting out of Delawhere.

I am still fussing over this kitchen renovation and I am stalled as to what to do, so everything is just sitting there. I have sticker shock as to how much things cost. The counter tops will be $5K and a new kitchen island, with just 3 cabinets is $4,500.00! I have no clue why I can cut a board check for a lot of money every month for the horses, yet can't for the kitchen. Sometimes, I just make no cents.

Hope you all have a great day! Xo

I didn't want to point it :behind: .out first :hilarious:

Thanks for the coffee :tyou:

Ok, I'll join in, I didn't want to point it :behind: out either. :floorlaugh: So don't blame me, you got me going, I can not be held responsible for my actions ! :innocent: :giggle:

[video=youtube;HKO_En39l9c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKO_En39l9c[/video]

Good afternoon, morning or evening my WS friends! Where did spring go? It is hot here in the Mid Atlantic region and supposed to get to 91 today at some point. To all those in Tornado Alley, please stay safe.

My older daughter is on her way driving to Chicago and I will be glad when she gets there. She decided to move there for the summer and get a job. She is an extreme introvert, so this ought to be interesting. I have no idea how she plans to support herself, but I admire her for taking the risk and getting out of Delawhere.

I am still fussing over this kitchen renovation and I am stalled as to what to do, so everything is just sitting there. I have sticker shock as to how much things cost. The counter tops will be $5K and a new kitchen island, with just 3 cabinets is $4,500.00! I have no clue why I can cut a board check for a lot of money every month for the horses, yet can't for the kitchen. Sometimes, I just make no cents.

BBM:
Because you love the horses, and the kitchen items are not living.
I may not understand "why" we do it, but I understand that we do.
I say we, because I'm right there with you.
Maybe not with horses and cabinets, but the motion with emotion.
:peace: Peace, and go forth with your choices :bud:

Hi to all, hoping , praying , and thinking of all our friends in the Midwest. I hope everyone is safe. We in North Ohio were fortunate, nothing much. I am in awe of tornadoes , I've seen their wrath! stay safe , report in when possible. I am a worry wart!

BBM:
Because you love the horses, and the kitchen items are not living.
I may not understand "why" we do it, but I understand that we do.
I say we, because I'm right there with you.
Maybe not with horses and cabinets, but the motion with emotion.
:peace: Peace, and go forth with your choices :bud:

Thank you Ruby! I guess I need to give myself permission to proceed. I have found the cabinets and the counter top. I am just trying to "make do" and work around the obvious need. I look at the cost and think wow, you could buy a car or a nice saddle for 5K, or pay tuition for one semester. It needs to be done, as my kitchen looks so dated in part.

Does anyone else have an aversion to seeing pics of Casey Anthony or George Zimmerman? Or CMJA? I can't stand to look at them for some reason.

Thank you Ruby! I guess I need to give myself permission to proceed. I have found the cabinets and the counter top. I am just trying to "make do" and work around the obvious need. I look at the cost and think wow, you could buy a car or a nice saddle for 5K, or pay tuition for one semester. It needs to be done, as my kitchen looks so dated in part.

If you can make do with what you have, there is nothing wrong with buying that brand new comfortable saddle.
OR
You purchase the cabinets to complete your dream kitchen.
OR
You buy a car, if that's what you want.
OR
Tuition for a semester.

Which ever you choose you can't go wrong - they are all options to make your life or someone you love better.
Is there a way to put down half and the rest on payments and get two items?
Some people do not like payments, some do - just a thought.

Again with your options your can not make a wrong choice - rejoice with the one you decide on :loveyou:
It's kind of like do I buy the Oreo's or the Chocolate Chips, the money will still be spent.

Does anyone else have an aversion to seeing pics of Casey Anthony or George Zimmerman? Or CMJA? I can't stand to look at them for some reason.

It's not just you, Zuri. All I can think of is what they got away with...and continue to get away with. Anthony most of all. :(

I expect all of them to implode eventually, though. So I continue to follow their exploits. Karma Train...toot! toot!

Weather was not too bad here, a few heavy showers that did not last long, winds were huge but lasted only a few minutes about three different times. But gosh darned, it sure turned cold. Was that all we get for Spring?

Nore, we had a small tornado here several years ago that damaged trees more than property. But we saw the after effects of one in Lake Twp., Ohio that destroyed Lake High School a few years ago.

If you can make do with what you have, there is nothing wrong with buying that brand new comfortable saddle.
OR
You purchase the cabinets to complete your dream kitchen.
OR
You buy a car, if that's what you want.
OR
Tuition for a semester.

Which ever you choose you can't go wrong - they are all options to make your life or someone you love better.
Is there a way to put down half and the rest on payments and get two items?
Some people do not like payments, some do - just a thought.

Again with your options your can not make a wrong choice - rejoice with the one you decide on :loveyou:
It's kind of like do I buy the Oreo's or the Chocolate Chips, the money will still be spent.

I think you are right. I am being ridiculous. I guess I can't wrap my head around why they cost so much. Fortunately, my daughters and horses have everything they could possibly need. I will order the island cabinets this weekend, wait for them to come in and then get the countertops. It needs to be done. I really appreciate your kind words and helping me decide to decide. Xo

Weather was not too bad here, a few heavy showers that did not last long, winds were huge but lasted only a few minutes about three different times. But gosh darned, it sure turned cold. Was that all we get for Spring?

Nore, we had a small tornado here several years ago that damaged trees more than property. But we saw the after effects of one in Lake Twp., Ohio that destroyed Lake High School a few years ago.

It's sixty eight degrees in May in Texas. All this rain reminds me of 2007. It rained every day. Sometimes several times an day. We had terrible fleas and mosquitos. You couldn't spray or put pesticides down.

Zuri, I have the same problem in spending. I always think I could spend it on someone or thing because I really didn't need it. My kitchen has been in a twenty year redo, and the tile counters,big at the time,looked very dated compared to the new granite ones. I'm not sure about painting my cabinets a dark wood or black though. I do like the new dark glass tiles for the backsplash,and it's hard letting go of eighty year old hardwood floors. The one thing I do want is a farm sink. We had one when we moved here thirty two years ago,but replaced it when we had the water lines updated and the new sink had the faucet and knobs buit in it and not on the backsplash above it.

DH was wrong on the river basin our cabin is in. It's the Sabine.

My twin gransons are selling chocolate bars to pay for a day trip to Sky Ranch .......... in Van. I hope it's stil there. Like Neesaki (? my brain has a block today) our lake cabin is about twenty miles east of Van

It's sixty eight degrees in May in Texas. All this rain reminds me of 2007. It rained every day. Sometimes several times an day. We had terrible fleas and mosquitos. You couldn't spray or put pesticides down.

Zuri, I have the same problem in spending. I always think I could spend it on someone or thing because I really didn't need it. My kitchen has been in a twenty year redo, and the tile counters,big at the time,looked very dated compared to the new granite ones. I'm not sure about painting my cabinets a dark wood or black though. I do like the new dark glass tiles for the backsplash,and it's hard letting go of eighty year old hardwood floors. The one thing I do want is a farm sink. We had one when we moved here thirty two years ago,but replaced it when we had the water lines updated and the new sink had the faucet and knobs buit in it and not on the backsplash above it.

DH was wrong on the river basin our cabin is in. It's the Sabine.

My twin gransons are selling chocolate bars to pay for a day trip to Sky Ranch .......... in Van. I hope it's stil there. Like Neesaki (? my brain has a block today) our lake cabin is about twenty miles east of Van

Thanks ILTBPfor letting me know I am not alone. I would definitely keep those beautiful floors as I couldn't get rid of them either. Through my research, I found out you can retrofit your sink cabinet to accommodate a farm sink. I bet your grass is a foot high with all that rain. What a pain!

[h=1]Spearfisher Captures Close Encounter with Great White Shark on GoPro Camera[/h]
To recap, this person saw a great white shark glide past him in the water and thought, "Better get the camera."
You'll note in the video that a moment of sanity kicks in for Spurlock around the 46-second mark—or as I call it, the "brick your pants moment."

[video=youtube;vajLzIaCHiU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vajLzIaCHiU[/video]

LOL! It's all about priorities.....horses, "check"...........kitchen remodel, "$$$$ for what? Are you kidding? I can feed and board the horses for a year!!!!!"

That's where my head goes! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member