SIDEBAR #51 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is absolutely fantastic and amazing... I do hope and pray no one was in it's path. :(

So far, no one has been injured... Thank God! Trees are falling down taking power lines with them, but that is because the ground is so wet.

Serial Pursuit
Crime Trivia Quiz

"How much do you know about the most famous murder cases and serial killers in history? Have fun testing your knowledge of history's infamous killers -- from Jack the Ripper to the BTK strangler -- by taking our "Serial Pursuit" trivia quiz"

http://crime.about.com/od/quiz/a/quiz_serial.htm

My score:
"You answered 17 items out of 20 correctly.
Your score is 85%..."
--------------------------------------

Famous Mugshots Quiz

"This quiz presents the police mugshots of famous celebrities who were arrested and some of the most infamous criminals in history. How many can you identify?"

http://crime.about.com/od/quiz/a/mugshots_quiz.htm

My score:
"You answered 23 items out of 35 correctly.
Your score is 66%. Not bad."

I got 43 on the first quiz :( and 72 on the second one.

AFTER RESTITUTION IS ORDERED

"Offenders sentenced to prison: If the offender is sentenced
to the Arizona Department of Corrections
(ADC) and ordered to pay restitution, Arizona law
provides that 20% of the inmate’s account shall be
allotted for court ordered restitution. This applies to
the inmate’s work wages or any money received
through the mail, in which 20% will be automatically
deducted by Inmate Banking. Keep in mind, monies
are sent from the ADC to the Clerk’s office for distribution
to the victim, so it is very important to keep
your address updated with the Clerk, as they are mailing
the checks for restitution...

Inmates are not required to work and they may not
receive money from friends or family. If this occurs,
monies cannot be deducted..."
:(

http://www.maricopacountyattorney.org/pdfs/victim-services/Public-Safety.pdf
BBM

YoN ~ and others
After reading this article and this particular paragraph twice, I think/hope we may have interpreted it wrong.
I read it as: If the inmate doesn't/refuses to work, and no friend or family member sends them money, there is no money to be deducted.

Because it also says this, which makes me :happydance:
Arizona law provides that 20% of the inmate’s account shall be allotted for court ordered restitution. This applies to the inmate’s work wages or any money received through the mail, in which 20% will be automatically deducted by Inmate Banking.

JMO ~

LOL LOL LOL

And that lightning pic is way cool, cj. Among its other dubious distinctions, Florida is also the Lightning Capital of the US; just the other day, a poor old duffer was taking his daily constitutional in his Tampa neighborhood and was hit by a strike and killed instantly. :( It happens frequently here. Golfers are a favorite target. Well...srsly...who plays golf in a lightning storm? Walking around a big green lawn with a lightning rod in your hand...stupid.

Re: The convicted murderer paying restitution; if the family sees a dime from her, I'll be (pleasantly) surprised. But I'm glad Judge Sherry issued the order, nevertheless.

Good morning, everyone! Sending love, hugs, prayers and anything else you need today! :peace::heartbeat:

Famous Mugshots Quiz

You answered 29 items out of 35 correctly.

Your score is 83%.

I actually MISSED Frank Sinatra AND even Ted Bundy LOL...sneaky pic's if you ask me! I didn't think Bundy had curly hair (I picked Lenny Bruce) :giggle: and Sinatra was very young (ALOT of hair) and SLIM and it also was a side view.

Link: pic

This is the saying that is one the painting... It's an Old Weather Proverb that goes like this:

When the wind is from the west the fish bite best.
When the wind is from the South blows bait from fishes mouth.
Wind from the South blows bait from fishes mouth.
When the winds from the East, fish bite the least.
and when the wind is from the north, wise fisherman don't venture forth.

I painted this in the French style "Trompe l’oeil" (Realistic) fool the eye.

Was painted in 1996 for my dad for Father's Day.
He and his good buddy loved fishing (even if they threw the fish back in! lol

One more post and I'm off to make breakfast:
-------------------------------------------------

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 1m1 minute ago
‪#‎JodiArias‬ Atty read 2 restitution:"when U send someone 2 prison for life getting restitution is slim to none" ‪#‎abc15‬ :(

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 ·
Atty Jennifer Wilmott: ‪#‎JodiArias‬ is working hard to behave herself -- so she can get more visits -- has great attitude PFTTT

Chris Williams @chriswnews ·
Looks like ‪#‎JodiArias‬ was ordered to pay $32,115.63 to ‪#‎TravisAlexander‬ siblings. According to #JodiArias atty Willmott, that's apx 1/3 of what #TravisAlexander family asked.
Pros Martinez said in court #TravisAlexander family did not want to travel to AZ to take part in hearing. #JodiArias atty says def asked #TravisAlexander family for expense breakdown but they didn't hand them over.

Would #Heinous been privy to the financial breakdown had the Alexanders supplied the info? I am assuming so and I don't blame them for not providing the breakdown to Willnott if the info was not private. IMO

I am having difficulty with WS and I don't know if it is my IPad or the site. The Thanks button is random, sometimes my posts post twice and I can't seem to get the whole page to load. I never had these issues before, when a lot of you were posting you were having problems. I constantly have to refresh and will log out and clear cookies from my browser. I am not whining, I would just like to fix this for my viewing pleasure ;).

I am having difficulty with WS and I don't know if it is my IPad or the site. The Thanks button is random, sometimes my posts post twice and I can't seem to get the whole page to load. I never had these issues before, when a lot of you were posting you were having problems. I constantly have to refresh and will log out and clear cookies from my browser. I am not whining, I would just like to fix this for my viewing pleasure ;).

Do you have tapatalk to try ? 80% of my time here is spent on the phone it is much easier.

:seeya: Nore and Zuri. Do I need to go to Hemy trial again ? :pullhair:

So if she doesn't work, recieves no money from anyone she wont pay them, wont have a nickel to call her own. No necessities (sp) no Hershey bars!! The Alexanders wont care about the money, she wont have goodies!!

Would #Heinous been privy to the financial breakdown had the Alexanders supplied the info? I am assuming so and I don't blame them for not providing the breakdown to Willnott if the info was not private. IMO

For some strange reason I am expecting that her gang will have the address and the information and who they rented the house from while they were staying there ... :gaah: it will be published? I hope not .

Link: pic

This is the saying that is one the painting... It's an Old Weather Proverb that goes like this:

When the wind is from the west the fish bite best.
When the wind is from the South blows bait from fishes mouth.
Wind from the South blows bait from fishes mouth.
When the winds from the East, fish bite the least.
and when the wind is from the north, wise fisherman don't venture forth.

I painted this in the French style "Trompe l’oeil" (Realistic) fool the eye.

Was painted in 1996 for my dad for Father's Day.
He and his good buddy loved fishing (even if they threw the fish back in! lol

That's really good and I'm sure your father loved it.

Report your problems on one these threads under Forum Finesse:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?53-Forum-Finesse

(now if someone could fix my satellite internet problems :sigh: .. :sheesh: )

Laurel J. Sweet ‏@Laurel_Sweet 2h2 hours ago
Set your watches: The formal death sentencing of Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar #Tsarnaev begins in 24 hours.

Zuri and all others who are having problems ~

Luckily, everything has been working fine since Spellbound gave us directions on how to change the setting to mobile skin. I know "skin" sounds foreign to me :confused: I don't even use a phone and it worked. However, I don't remember how I did it...Hopefully Spell will remember, or maybe you all could go to technical difficulties, since I'm pretty sure it's posted there. I don't have time as I'm taking my sweet pooch back to the vet again :frown:. Since I changed my settings, I have no ads on the side, (I have a full page of posts), no grey box and no problem posting.
Be back later.

L. Kirk Nurmi ‏@_nurmilaw 2h2 hours ago
To all #jodiarias trial watchers curious about my #weightloss happy to say that the final touches are being made to my ebook more info soon
-----------------------------------------------------

Joe Arpaio ‏@RealSheriffJoe Jun 17
Heat advisory in effect till Mon, 133 deg in my Tent City & inmates R just fine surviving with frozen towels & water

CHupFm8WsAEBfWB.jpg

Oh before I leave, CoffeeJ you are an awesome artist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eppomoosha