SIDEBAR #58 - Travis Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pages, do you know anyone who suffered major damage from this awful weather? Those pictures are so depressing.

Hey all!

coffeejunkie said:
OK, received my turn on Nurmi's book, came in the morning mail and I have started reading it already! If anyone is interested it getting it I will be more than happy too pass it on...just PM me your mailing address. First one I receive will get the book :giggle:

:loveyou:

Glad to hear you finally got it!! I saw my PM from you, so I figured that out! Enjoy! And please do comment on stuff that you read, too!! :book:

Dmacky said re Zuri: Thank God there are wonderful like you!

YES!! :luv: I totally agree!

ILikeToBendPages said:
That sounds like the time I made brownies. I put butter, eggs, and sugar in the mixing bowl, hit the button and turned around to put to grab the pan and when I turned back around there was nothing in the bowl. I turned the mixer off wondering if I had put things in the bowl, then noticed all the ingredients all over my kitchen cabinets. I'd hit high speed by accident and it flung it everywhere. It took me all day to find and clean it up.

:laughcry: sorry, but that was :laughing: :D

Oh, I saw pictures of Garland on TV - WOW! What a mess! Glad we don't have tornados here! :scared: That would be terribly to have ALL your STUFF just blown away...

so - my visit to the County Human Services... Good thing I took my :book: !! I waited for 2 hours to talk to a specific person - the one that helped me the first time I was there, since she knew my story - but got the second person I saw there a couple of days later from my first visit - anyway, she will be fixing their records so the Huz can sign up for Covered California. She said she would leave a note for the person updating our file to give me a call, so I can go into the CC website and sign him up! Yeah!! And than I asked about my changing income, less $105 for the Medicare Part B I have to now pay for, and she said the computer came up that I had a "no-share cost" - and than I said GOOD! Let's leave that way! LOL! I'm thinking they haven't updated it yet, as they informed us our "share of cost" would be $1038 a month. I still need to get my other hip operated on - was scheduled for last October - but the Huz' problems came up, so I postponed that to ?? - I don't know!! I did notice that the Huz has chemo scheduled in February! He has an appointment January 11th for another one of those shots; just wondering "why" the doctor is waiting so loooonnngggg to get him the chemo?? Zuri - any idea on that? You would think he would want to get the Huz in chemo sooner - well, at least to me!

Anyway - just passing thru and signing off for the night! Take care everyone!!

:seeya:

Hey all!

Glad to hear you finally got it!! I saw my PM from you, so I figured that out! Enjoy! And please do comment on stuff that you read, too!! :book:

Dmacky said re Zuri: Thank God there are wonderful like you!

YES!! :luv: I totally agree!

:laughcry: sorry, but that was :laughing: :D

Oh, I saw pictures of Garland on TV - WOW! What a mess! Glad we don't have tornados here! :scared: That would be terribly to have ALL your STUFF just blown away...

so - my visit to the County Human Services... Good thing I took my :book: !! I waited for 2 hours to talk to a specific person - the one that helped me the first time I was there, since she knew my story - but got the second person I saw there a couple of days later from my first visit - anyway, she will be fixing their records so the Huz can sign up for Covered California. She said she would leave a note for the person updating our file to give me a call, so I can go into the CC website and sign him up! Yeah!! And than I asked about my changing income, less $105 for the Medicare Part B I have to now pay for, and she said the computer came up that I had a "no-share cost" - and than I said GOOD! Let's leave that way! LOL! I'm thinking they haven't updated it yet, as they informed us our "share of cost" would be $1038 a month. I still need to get my other hip operated on - was scheduled for last October - but the Huz' problems came up, so I postponed that to ?? - I don't know!! I did notice that the Huz has chemo scheduled in February! He has an appointment January 11th for another one of those shots; just wondering "why" the doctor is waiting so loooonnngggg to get him the chemo?? Zuri - any idea on that? You would think he would want to get the Huz in chemo sooner - well, at least to me!

Anyway - just passing thru and signing off for the night! Take care everyone!!

:seeya:

At least it sounds like things are moving in the right direction! We'll take it!

Pages, do you know anyone who suffered major damage from this awful weather? Those pictures are so depressing.

It missed my twin grandson's other grandparent's home by fifty yards, and then came close (two blocks) to their home in Rowlett. My son has been out there with Operation BBQ Relief since Sunday. This is his fourth tornado deployment with them.

Last time was when Anderson Cooper was in Moore Ok, and you could see my good looking son. When I was watching the videos, and they showed the big smokers and there was writing on the door (time in/time out), and I saw it and told dh that it was my son's handwriting.

A hug and salute to your good-looking son, Pages! He's a keeper.

Good Morning and Smile! Has anyone told you today just how AWESOME you are?

It missed my twin grandson's other grandparent's home by fifty yards, and then came close (two blocks) to their home in Rowlett. My son has been out there with Operation BBQ Relief since Sunday. This is his fourth tornado deployment with them.

Last time was when Anderson Cooper was in Moore Ok, and you could see my good looking son. When I was watching the videos, and they showed the big smokers and there was writing on the door (time in/time out), and I saw it and told dh that it was my son's handwriting.

A hug and salute to your good-looking son, Pages! He's a keeper.

Pages What a kind hearted young man you raised!
I'm happy to know your whole family was safe from those nasty tornado's. I echo what Spell has said.

An interesting thing I learned on the news about tornadoe damage. They said as soon as one hits and does the kind of damage we saw in those pics then what the police do is immediately dispatch certain units to check all the ATM Machine locations to make sure there are no Looters scooping up cash. They also go to every nearby Bank to make sure they are ok to.

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

Just stopping by to wish everyone a very Happy and Prosperous New Year !

:party: . :newyear: . :happydance: :party: . :newyear: :party: . :newyear: . :happydance:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:​

No one here.... :(

So I'll just mosey on over to some other threads...

:pcguru:

Oh - but I'll share this photo with you all (when you get here!)...

Attachments

• This January.jpg
    This January.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 91
Ohhhh Niner!! Here is my new pet peeve ~ ""HAVING SAID ALL OF THIS" I am into chapter 10 of the book and that 'pet peeve' is in every chapter at least 4-8 times...grrrrr :giggle: driving me crazy :gaah: :notgood:

Hey all!

coffeejunkie said:
Ohhhh Niner!! Here is my new pet peeve ~ ""HAVING SAID ALL OF THIS" I am into chapter 10 of the book and that 'pet peeve' is in every chapter at least 4-8 times...grrrrr :giggle: driving me crazy :gaah:

LOL! :lol: I know what you mean! Also, when he starts to say something, and than he says something to the effect - I'll be back on that later or it will be covered in my next books. :gaah:
LOL!

I guess it's a slow day here today! No one here again! :cry:

:seeya: all tomorrow!

The investigator and Fire Marshal was by today and checked under the car and discovered that the fuel line was cut! They do believe that 2 were involved and have one suspect that they are questioning. I can't say as much as I'd like (because you never know who reads here). A $5,000 arson reward is being issued.

OK peeps, here is some samples I can up with. Top 4 are the tiles, bottom two are the accent tiles. I think I like the lightest colors best.

Gosh, I like all of them, can't make up my mind, lol. Any of those would be a great choice, CJ.

And that rainbow photo is absolutely amazingly beautiful. :happydance:

ETA: Just catching up and Hatfield made great point, the lighter tiles would be easier to see if they're clean, or not. Also, they're not too white, like MY shower which I sorely regret, but light enough that the shower doesn't look too dark which enclosed spaces tend to be. I still think they're all pretty though. :)

Evening to all, I missed y'all today. Yesterday, I took Anna to the doctor for a sinus infection, and while I'm waiting and reading, a small child decides he want to stand close to me. Very close. Like on my toes. His mother is seated across the room texting away, while her child with a green snotty nose won't leave me alone. You want to say My God wipe his poor nose for his sake, and for everything and one he comes in contact with. I woke up at two this morning coughing.

[video=youtu;_nNXi66N2oc]http://youtu.be/_nNXi66N2oc[/video]

Good Morning and Smile — sunshine is good for your teeth!!

My plans for the New Year is to start organizing my craft room. It's a total mess after making Christmas Cards and such! I bought some paper organizers and other organizers so I can get my card stock papers in some type of order and all my tools for crafting with my Silhouette Cameo Die Cutter. Oh the work you make for yourself when you make pretties! LOL But, I love it!! :)

A Very Happy New Year for ALL and may the coming year Bless each and everyone of you... :grouphug: :loveyou:

:newyear: :flashback: :martini: :coffeecup: :toastred: :toast: :newyear:

Dmacky---tried to your thought about your male dog. I will never ever have another male dog---they may say getting them fixed early solve the accidents.. it didn't for my pug. That guy would lift his leg on anything and everything. I used to say our Christmas tree meant indoor plumbing for him. If I planted flowers he got them. However, I did love the little guy....but :(

Squeaks would like to wish you a Happy New Year!!

Attachments

• new year squeak.jpg
    new year squeak.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics