SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JA's erratic job history would say a lot. There was almost no evidence presented re how she was supporting herself in Mesa beyond the $200 Travis gave her supposedly to clean his house. It's unclear to me where she was living during that time and with whom. I think even JA admitted she didn't pay rent in Mesa. If she wasn't working or working very little, what was she doing? I think she was in her soon to be repossessed car night and day tracking Travis. There was some mention of her calling TA on dates or arriving home from dates that indicate her stalking. Hope JM fleshes that out more next time. She told JM she couldn't attend her Family Home Meeting on Monday nights because she was working. JM should be able to prove that's a lie, and use phone records to show she was calling Travis before and after his FHM because she was parked outside watching him come and go. IOW, I hope JM provides many more details and specific examples of JA's maniacal stalking next time.

I think JA's erratic job history would say a lot. There was almost no evidence presented re how she was supporting herself in Mesa beyond the $200 Travis gave her supposedly to clean his house. It's unclear to me where she was living during that time and with whom. I think even JA admitted she didn't pay rent in Mesa. If she wasn't working or working very little, what was she doing? I think she was in her soon to be repossessed car night and day tracking Travis. There was some mention of her calling TA on dates or arriving home from dates that indicate her stalking. Hope JM fleshes that out more next time. She told JM she couldn't attend her Family Home Meeting on Monday nights because she was working. JM should be able to prove that's a lie, and use phone records to show she was calling Travis before and after his FHM because she was parked outside watching him come and go. IOW, I hope JM provides many more details and specific examples of JA's maniacal stalking next time.

BBM
She must have been bowling with all of her friends. Ugh

I listened to 30 seconds of that interview and had to stop. I will listen in bits, I can't take it. With that said, Donavan said CKja's mother "would NEVER abandon her daughter". OK, so can that be used next time!

Well it's hearsay coming from bestie Donavan. :giggle:

Does anyone know if the defense and prosecutor are given time after the trial, before the jury is dismissed, to interview the jurors? I mean, I would think they would want to ask them questions which would help them in other cases, as far as what techniques worked and what didn't, how jurors think, etc.. Because these media interviews so far have been very condensed and short, and I would think the attorneys would have specific questions they would want to ask.

What would be the point? Every attorney already knows that every single juror for every single trial is going to think however they think, and there is no way to know how anyone is going to think. What works for one person may totally backfire with another. Though there are professional jury consultants, I have no idea why any attorney would use them because they're nothing but a scam. They have no ability to delve into the minds of total strangers and figure out what they're going to think any more than they can themselves or anyone else can. I don't even know why attorneys bother contemplating what "type" of person would be more in their favor, like gender, age, income level, etc.

Did they do a tox screen (and LMTA...thought this very same thing today...how weird is that?!)?

i thought he looked drugged too in the bedroom pictures he looked pale and weak. i posted about this a while ago and someone answered that there were no drugs in his system.
still question tho if he was given something that didn't show up on the test. someone posted how odd it was he was sitting on the drain. i had thought whatever she gave him, caused his legs to give out and he went down, hence that expression on his face in the last picture. his eyes didn't look right.

Male News anchor: An exclusive interview now with the person very close to Jodi, her best friend.

Female News anchor: We sat down with Donavan Bering, who was with Jodi Arias' mother, when the hung jury was announced.

Donavan: The minute it said we have a verdict, I was just stunned, I thought oh my goodness. So I called Sandy, and Sandy was beside herself. She had.. would never abandon her daughter.

Looks like Donavan wasn't exactly "with" the mom either.

Maybe SA was on the North Rim and SA was on the South Rim. Oh brother.

Male News anchor: An exclusive interview now with the person very close to Jodi, her best friend.

Female News anchor: We sat down with Donavan Bering, who was with Jodi Arias' mother, when the hung jury was announced.

Donavan: The minute it said we have a verdict, I was just stunned, I thought oh my goodness. So I called Sandy, and Sandy was beside herself. She had.. would never abandon her daughter.

Awww...Arias' BFF. :jail:

I wonder what all these jurors are thinking now that they can access everything that was not allowed s evidence?

What would be the point? Every attorney already knows that every single juror for every single trial is going to think however they think, and there is no way to know how anyone is going to think. What works for one person may totally backfire with another. Though there are professional jury consultants, I have no idea why any attorney would use them because they're nothing but a scam. They have no ability to delve into the minds of total strangers and figure out what they're going to think any more than they can themselves or anyone else can. I don't even know why attorneys bother contemplating what "type" of person would be more in their favor, like gender, age, income level, etc.

It really is a crap shoot.

Thanks, Tiger. I have a question for anyone -- Is Donovan and man or a woman? I'm serious. Gender reassignment surgery? Anyone? Very strange.

i thought he looked drugged too in the bedroom pictures he looked pale and weak. i posted about this a while ago and someone answered that there were no drugs in his system.
still question tho if he was given something that didn't show up on the test. someone posted how odd it was he was sitting on the drain. i had thought whatever she gave him, caused his legs to give out and he went down, hence that expression on his face in the last picture. his eyes didn't look right.

According to his roommate who left around 11:30am that morning Travis said he had trouble sleeping and had been up most of the night. So in those pictures he may have only slept a couple of hours total before those pictures were taken by Jodi. Sometimes sleeping only an hour is worse than not sleeping at all in terms of grogginess.

I wish CMja could be made to get up on the stand and admit she completely made up those pedophile lies. We know she did.

she really went out there to claim this as a defense. It took her almost 5 years, after 2 other stories. she is mean tho, she's getting back at travis and his friends for rejecting her.

God Morning all.

Another dreary rainy day in New England. I think it has been raining since Wednesday!
I need to cut the lawn!
I have not seen any of the jurors nor do I think I want to. It's over and we have to start from the beginning. From what I read on here I think I have the picture of how it all went down. All I can hope for is the next time they get it right.

Farm I feel the same way. I hope JM can extrapolate what he needs from the jurors and get the information he needs to make the deal for LWOP or DP if he goes that route. So happy JA is in lock down 23/1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove