SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea. In thinking about it, I could guess that maybe Juan prosecuting someone he knows and he is po'd about that, but IDK.

Add to that the MK interviews...Jodi and Darryl's....Nurmi connection? Darryl knew exactly what to say to take pre-med off the table, changing his testimony.

Does anyone beside me think they didn't put anyone on to mitigate to illicit sympathy? Like "oh poor girl not even her family will plead for her life they must be monsters!" I don't know I thought they doubled down on pathetic and it paid off. They had her look pathetic with her little girl ponytails, I'm surprised they didn't have her coloring with crayons and notebooks with My Little Pony stickers all over them.

So the rogue juror was in fact the GD foreman. How the hell did that happen?

The Foreman was 1 of 2 for Not Guilty in the 1st Phil Spector Trial. Unbelievable. He took extensive notes too. If I remember correctly, the 2nd NG juror just followed the foreman - more or less.

JMHO

I don't have a link but some on the court watcher threads have said MK has issues with Juan. It isn't about JA, the trial, or her guilt/innocence - it is an issue he has with Juan. Again, I don't know this myself. The poster(s) have stated that this is true, but due to the trial going on they didn't want to elaborate further.

He's probably very jealous because Juan is a rock star with millions of fans...and basically he isn't.

Will she get a word in though? I love dr drew but sometimes he needs to shut the heck up and let people speak

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

oh yea i agree DRDrew was a bad choice. She should do NG, or even better Vinnie or Mike Galanos.

Will she get a word in though? I love dr drew but sometimes he needs to shut the heck up and let people speak

Exactly why we should tweet her questions! Dr Drew and the other Jenny will never get it done!

#17 tweeted Marky Eyelashes! :scared:... Now I gotta wrassle her too!

Jodi Ann Arias arrested July 15, 2008
Jodi Ann Arias sentenced July 18, 2013

I bet the Prosecutor just wanted this to be nice and neat and tidy....

On July 9th Jodi Ann Arias turns 33! In :jail:. All by herself. No:cake4u:. No:gift:. No:balloons:.
No:party:. No:bdsong:.

Kinda brings a tear to your eye, don't it?:floorlaugh:

Hopefully he will have JUST the jurors on and not a lot of others, so they can speak and finish a thought. Then he could have the pundits on the next day to discuss it. PLEASE DR DREW give them time to talk!

-OMG thank you thank you! I need to get on twitter just to follow her! (I am not currently on twitter). SO THANK YOU THANK YOU GAUNTLET for re-posting this. IT lifts my spirits!!

-I love how she said she is in touch with Travis' sister and friends....I think that speaks volumes of the kind of person she is. I wish wish wish she had taken the place of Mr. FOreman.

-I think Foreman wanted to get his story out before others b/c he did some shady business trying to deceive them about the last question/verdict b/c he didn't want them to know what he thought (inaccurately) that JSS would decide life if they couldn't be unanimous. IMO he got nervous and wanted to tell his side of the story right away. He seemed to be blindsided when she said "mistrial," and realized the other jurors would be questioning his motives about the whole "question/verdict" incident.

-I want to thank this juror for sitting there the whole time, even when she was picked as alternate, and for actually saying something nice about the Alexander family.

-Foreman did not ever mention Travis specifically. He mentioned the family, but mostly it was JODI JODI JODI. I am so disgusted with him. Did he not see the poor guy's autopsy pics? He claims to have put emotion aside, yet he was filled with emotion for CMJA. Disgusting.

he had the nerve to compare the 'anguish' of the alexander's to that of JA's family. i think that made me angrier than almost anything he said. she's ALIVE. he's DEAD. and her family's anguish is HER fault and nobody else's. TA's family's anguish is HER fault and nobody else's.

Has anyone had success skyping themselves with their iPhone to their iPad??

I'm tired and getting wacky:) I think I have a spider bite right at the base of my noggin it's in my hair and I can't see it. It's pretty swollen and hurts!! It really is quarter size. What should you take for a spider bite? When should I panic and go to the er? Sorry for o/t ;)

Don't panic. Please go to ER. I'll pray. Hope to hear later all is well.

It was necessary for Jodi to testify, IMO. She's the only one who could give testimony about it being self defense.

So, our instincts were correct. The foreman broke his word to get ahead of the pack in every possible manner. I am gobsmacked!!!

Gobsmacked is such a good word for this!

What in the world was he thinking, going against the jury's agreement?!

Can you imagine what the other jurors thought when they first learned of his interview????

Why? Why would he do that?
And how in the world does he think that's a good thing?

I don't get it!

Just because they feel like they could sentence someone to death doesn't mean they are required to.

No, but if they all agree on premeditated M1 and the cruel and heinous aggravators, they are required to.

Someone may think the death penalty is appropriate in some cases and not others.

They all agreed they could give the DP, after they all agreed to M1 and the aggravators, the law says its appropriate.

IMO this is simply gender based, which really infuriates me, we have a female judge in this case, women lawyer, women expert witnesses etc etc, yet folks still think somehow females are not equal and should be treated with kid gloves...BARF...

Not to mention the BS that we saw at some in the beginning espouse that "well he must have done something to deserve it"

This outcome to me shows the gender bias against men that permeates society and I find it disgusting and sickening...

Hopefully he will have JUST the jurors on and not a lot of others, so they can speak and finish a thought. Then he could have the pundits on the next day to discuss it. PLEASE DR DREW give them time to talk!

Does Dr. Drew have twitter? Somebody tweet that too him!!!! Let the jurors TALK without him interupting or having to go to a "hard" break!

oh yea i agree DRDrew was a bad choice. She should do NG, or even better Vinnie or Mike Galanos.

Not NG! She would scare the pants off of them yelling and interrupting! Only if it was on the NG Mysteries show that she talks calmly on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966