SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michele A. ‏@JustMichele1 11m

@MarkEiglarsh @tarakelley320 We would all appreciate it if Dr. D lets tarakelley320 speak and not cut her off in his usual manner.
View conversation Reply Delete Favorite MoreJust tweeted Mark Eiglarsh re TaraKelley interview on Tuesday

I tweeted Mark Eiglarsh about Tara Kelley interview -- Hope Dr. D gets the point.

Please tell me if you could see that she was coloring during her own murder trial. #jodiarias

Tara Kelley Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 23s

yes I could!!! This really upset me! Your life is on the line and you aren't even paying attn!!

---

Have you since seen the interview where #jodiarias says she felt the jury betrayed her? If not I will find you the link...
Details

Tara Kelley Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320

I did!!! What a bunch of crap! Of course she feels betrayed, she really thought we were all fooled by her!

I'd like Ryan Owens (the reporter the CM called a hater) to interview Tara (Alt J 17)

I would like to see an actual journalist, like Ryan Owens, do the interview as well.

Not only is Dr. Drew annoying as heck (never lets people talk), he like the jury foreman had sympathy for Travis' murderer and has stated it on air many times.

Why anyone would want to go on Dr. Drew is beyond me. Out of all the media I recall hearing him state time and time again how he had sympathy and felt bad for the murderer!

WHen a juror says they reacted to the appearance of the defendant,

"I looked at the defendant, this young women, and with the brutality of the crime, something just doesn't wash."

That goes to the prejudice that we are all aware of that pretty people aren't executed in America because we cannot believe that external beauty can mask a monster inside.

Forming an opinion before having any facts certainly is against the jury instructions, wouldn't you say?

I don't remember hearing "appearance" as evidence to determine a verdict. In fact, of all the jury instructions all over the country, I don't remember any instructions including appearance as evidence to determine a verdict.

Sheeeesh.. Is there something wrong with reading and following directions (instructions)????

Looks like someones got competition for mark :panic:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

And JM:

I loved Juan!!! He was very hardcore but it b/c he passionate for Travis and his family!!!

----

Tara says she's been in touch with Travis's family. I hope it's helping them get a bit of 'closure' for want of a better way of describing things, or at least take the sting out of hearing about another certain juror. Maybe it'll give them a bit of hope next time justice will prevail in the penalty phase....

Alt Juror #17 just provided a nice weekend of relief for all who strongly questioned the foreman's statements. Weird how 1 man racing to get "his interview first"...so effected so many...Just glad so many of us felt something " hinky" with this . and now Juror alt #17 validates .

BBM
BBM

That is an incorrect statement.

No juror was interacting with the crowd nor signing autographs.

You, or whomever you heard that from, are misinformed.

It's best (maybe even not allowed here) not to spread misinformation.

Think you need to reread the post...

Originally posted by KristiDFW (respectfully snipped);

Awhile back someone mentioned about a jury sitting outside during a break and watching JM interact with the crowd, signing autographs. I wonder if that could have possibly be him.

Ryan Owens or Beth Karas would be my choice. I like DD but he won't let anyone finish a sentence.

I have been getting annoyed with Nancy Grace for lack of manners. She asks someone a question and before they get to their point she is doing a mocking parody of Jody Arias. Does she think the audience would rather see her performance than hear the point of her highly-touted (I might add) guest.

T O N I G H T withusistheonewitnesswhosawitallunfoldbeforehim....John Jones tell us what you saw and heard.... "Well, Nancy, she looked relieved but then covered her mouth shortly after Samantha gasped. We were at her side, though and we could see---JODI ARIAS ITS ALL ABOUT MY MOUTH NOT HER MOUTH ME! ME! ME! Janine Driver, weigh in on the body language there will you?

Does she herself realize that she cut him off when he was about to give the inside scoop? The point? The purpose for having him on?

G A H !

Oh I feel so much better thanks to juror 17! I can't wait for her other juror friends to speak out.

I can see now that LWOP would be just as bad as the death penalty. Whatever JM does is fine by me.

I think I'll practice my dance a bit (haven't since that hung jury verdict) because Justice, although delayed IS coming! Yay! Wish we had basildance (I mean cat!) to join me! :dance::skip::juanettes:

-OMG thank you thank you! I need to get on twitter just to follow her! (I am not currently on twitter). SO THANK YOU THANK YOU GAUNTLET for re-posting this. IT lifts my spirits!!

-I love how she said she is in touch with Travis' sister and friends....I think that speaks volumes of the kind of person she is. I wish wish wish she had taken the place of Mr. FOreman.

-I think Foreman wanted to get his story out before others b/c he did some shady business trying to deceive them about the last question/verdict b/c he didn't want them to know what he thought (inaccurately) that JSS would decide life if they couldn't be unanimous. IMO he got nervous and wanted to tell his side of the story right away. He seemed to be blindsided when she said "mistrial," and realized the other jurors would be questioning his motives about the whole "question/verdict" incident.

-I want to thank this juror for sitting there the whole time, even when she was picked as alternate, and for actually saying something nice about the Alexander family.

-Foreman did not ever mention Travis specifically. He mentioned the family, but mostly it was JODI JODI JODI. I am so disgusted with him. Did he not see the poor guy's autopsy pics? He claims to have put emotion aside, yet he was filled with emotion for CMJA. Disgusting.

Why are you disgusted with the Juror for speaking of Jodi? She was, after all, the defendant in this case....Right??

Gobsmacked is such a good word for this!

What in the world was he thinking, going against the jury's agreement?!Can you imagine what the other jurors thought when they first learned of his interview????

Why? Why would he do that?
And how in the world does he think that's a good thing?

I don't get it!

Well, since he did (BBM) maybe one of them will go against the "we won't name the 4 hold outs" and at least OUT him. I'm sure he was the ring leader in that.

Oh, I think it TOTALLY was! I never thought it was otherwise!

She's portraying a 'normal' 'naive' idealistic' physically fragile 'girl'. Awwww, how could anyone declare such a horrific fate for this wee, disturbed slip of a thing? Awwwww. :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

IMO, there is nothing BUT icy manipulation flowing through her veins. It was pure theatre. Aided and abetted by the DT, and, I think, an exceptionally savvy consultant. If Baez had a fab consultant and the DT were talking with Baez, this entire piece of theatre in the penalty phase makes makes you wonder who they hired. All that posturing by Nurmi and Wilmott was orchestrated, IMO.

I believe there is a well compensated puppet master in the wings. And the DT did not want the details of finances made public. I wonder how many tax payers' dollars went to this genius?

This "wee, disturbed slip of a thing" became the BIONIC WOMAN once she got a gun and a knife in her murderous hands. :furious:

On July 9th Jodi Ann Arias turns 33! In :jail:. All by herself. No:cake4u:. No:gift:. No:balloons:.
No:party:. No:bdsong:.

Kinda brings a tear to your eye, don't it?:floorlaugh:

It was a huge omen for her when the grand jury came back with a murder 1 indictment on her birthday in 2004. imo

Wish she would stay off HLN altogether and do Anderson Cooper or even Greta on FoxNews.

NO, neither of them know the first thing about this case- Vinnie would be much better than Dr Drew IMO.

Didn't this foreman say that Juan was known as aggressive? How the heck would he know coming right out of jury duty and going almost straight into an interview. There's too many things coming out of his mouth that smells fishy.

This guy seemed fine with M1 and extreme cruelty phases but something happened to him the last week of the trial- something is very wrong.

so can I ask what you thought about her bent finger? #JodiArias
Expand

Tara Kelley Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 1m

what bent finger?:)

---

Did you see her photos side by side just like the movie psycho?

Tara Kelley Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 2m
I did!! I was a little freaked out when I saw the similarity!!! She is so psycho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB