SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a court of law ... It does matter what Joe and Josephine Jury think.

See ya'll later!

Fair enough, Juror #17 loves Juan!

Apparantly Juror #17 loved Juan...

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 2h @DianaWaschicago yes I loved Juan!!! I knew he was very passionate for the Alexander family! His reaction to the hung jury said it all!

I am not attacking Juan and I am a poster on WS. Just his style can be perceived as harsh by some. I remember once KCL said that Juan is a little man, and what he appears like on the idiot box is not the same as the courtroom.

He did a great job with the gas cans, and gas receipts. :rocker: He proved premediation. Doesn't mean we have to like his style of delivery.

:goodpost:

Even if you didn't appreciate his style, you made a decision of guilt/pre med anyway. That's the most important win here.

I have no opinion about it at all. Whether you like or do not like JM's style is irrelevant to me. Not sure where in the course of correcting a statement it came across as personal investment in your acrimonious feelings about the prosecutor, but that was unintended.

You commented on my post, thats how it came about.

I think I've found a MITIGATING reason for Jodi's existence! When she's not out giving her outrageous interviews for us to dissect, we turn inwards and start imploding here on WS. Kinda like "eating our young".

You guys have become FAMILY. Please be kind to each other. Enough with the "hair pulling", too.

As my Dad used to say, "Don't make me turn this car around!". :twocents:

Why come to sidebar and p** in the wine/beer?

Most people here are happy with M1.

Good post. The idea that a man could be sexually manipulated into doing something he didn't want to do seemed alien to the Foreman. He wasn't receptive to the fact that TA could have been forced at gunpoint to do whatever she wanted.

We don't know what happened. We only have her watered down version.

And she probably had that wild a$$ look in her eyes and he could have thought, "Maybe if I go along with her, she'll be satisfied and leave."

I wish this Foreman had been more open and able to understand the fact that men can be sexual assault/physical violence victims.

Thank you InALandFarFarAway. Exactly! :goodpost:

You commented on my post, thats how it came about.

This was my exact post. There is no indication of being bothered or emotionally invested in your feelings toward the prosecutor's style.

Unless you have met him personally, this is logically impossible.

You may dislike his professional style, but to say you cannot stand him doesn't make sense if you have never had a real-time interface with the man.

i have a question about the foreman:

doesn't it seem inconsistent for him to say 'they' believe travis invited JA to visit on june 4, but that this was premeditated?
I'd like to know how the man can reason that the killer was physically abused? A part of her hated TA imo, she thought enough to tape their sex talk, but the photographer took no pictures of physical abuse, come on.

Unless you have met him personally, this is logically impossible.

You may dislike his professional style, but to say you cannot stand him doesn't make sense if you have never had a real-time interface with the man.

I can say for sure that I dislike an Australian politician with passion. I do not like the person at all, even though I have never met him. I don't like his professional style. I do not like his policies. I do not like his racism or sexism. I do not like his bathing attire. I do not like who he is.

I dislike him as a person. I can't stand him and that is not logically impossible, imo. I will be devastated beyond belief if he wins the next election.

I think I've found a MITIGATING reason for Jodi's existence! When she's not out giving her outrageous interviews for us to dissect, we turn inwards and start imploding here on WS. Kinda like "eating our young".

You guys have become FAMILY. Please be kind to each other. Enough with the "hair pulling", too.

I agree. The JA supporters are loving this. They love to carry things from this site back to her support board and they don't carry the good things back. This is the first trial I have followed on here closely and this is the first time I have seen this. It may have happened with others. The mods here rock so it usually doesn't get too out of hand.

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 4h
@WildAboutTrial I saw my nickname as the manicurist but i hate to say i have no nails lol! I was just bored and staying awake! Alt juror 17

How would she know the manicurist nick? I guess she could have seen it since, but maybe someone did not follow the admonition.

I'd like to know how the man can reason that the killer was physically abused? A part of her hated TA imo, she thought enough to tape their sex talk, but the photographer took no pictures of physical abuse, come on.

i think he said she was emotionally abused. he didn't say physical, IIRC.

It helps to have a place to go when something so awful doesn't make sense. ITA.

I can say for sure that I dislike an Australian politician with passion. I do not like the person at all, even though I have never met him. I don't like his professional style. I do not like his policies. I do not like his racism or sexism. I do not like his bathing attire. I do not like who he is.

I dislike him as a person. I can't stand him and that is not logically impossible, imo. I will be devastated beyond belief if he wins the next election.

I understand your position, but disagree 100%.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Not "inexplicable" at all. Juan reminds me of a jalapeño!

He's a real hot tamale, alright, and he gets pizzed when people aren't being truthful! Typical LE...LOLOL.

@WildAboutTrial I saw my nickname as the manicurist but i hate to say i have no nails lol! I was just bored and staying awake! Alt juror 17

How would she know the manicurist nick? I guess she could have seen it since, but maybe someone did not follow the admonition.
She saw it after the trial.

She's been online for 2 days. That's plenty of time to research the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member