SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more the jurors talk, the more JM is learning ... juror #6 pointed out that the four that voted for life were likely swayed by the verbal "abuse" that Travis heaped on Arias on 5/26. I suspect JM is working long and hard trying to dispel that one-off "abuse" occurrence by identifying the provocation laid out by Arias causing Travis to go off on her. Apparently, the Hughes were not privy to the reason, but someone knows something ...

My dog gave me tennis elbow from trying to hold him back... That's why I keep squirrel stuff in front so he can't get to them.:seeya:

I keep the feeding of the squirrels to my side yard. There is a sliding glass door and its like pay per view for my two cats that can not go outside. The squirrels come right up to that door and taunt the cats:)

The first day i adopted my greyhound he chased a squirrel, caught it by the tail, it screamed... He yelped... I screamed.....The dog has never chased another!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if Judge Seidlen was a defense atty prior to judge

I don't know much about this guy other than I dislike (a lot) his criticizing Mr. Martinez. I didn't watch the Anna Nicole Smith trial that he proceeded over, but did see a clip of that trial on one of the entertainment shows and this judge was sobbing like a baby at one point when he was speaking during the trial, I think it was possibly near the end of it. I remember thinking who is this guy??

Judge siedlin constantly critiquing juan martinez. I wished someone would hand him a bag of large marshmallows.

How that man ever became an actual judge is beyond me.

I also think it is an insult to Travis' family, when he keeps saying the penalty phase shouldn't be retried.

Travis' family have been through so much the past 5 years, no one has the right to say oh well forget about the next few months, just give up now.

:stormingmad:

People also need to be aware that the newer cameras inbed the location of the photo. So if you take a picture of your house or you by your house, they can easily see the coordinates of where the picture was taken unless you remove them. :seeya:

That's why all my pictures are taken at all of my mortal enemy's houses...

Just kidding good reminder:seeya:

The big question. What in the heck was a successful, nice looking guy doing with JA?
She in not a bomb shell and she is nuts. What on earth was TA thinking about hanging around this piece of work is beyond me.

Well, they were only "Official" for 5 months, (2-07 to 6-07), and that was a "Long Distance Relationship",[1] the almost year following that, it was "just friends", with benefits, which I kinda doubt happened as much as CMja seems to want us to believe .[2]

[1] Skye Hughes said Travis got an email from CMja shortly after they broke up that CMja was being stalked there in California by a mysterious person who emailed CMja and said he knew all about her, Travis didn't deserve her, blah, blah blah. That's how CMja injected herself into Travis' life in Mesa AFTER they broke up. She moved to Mesa in June 2007
[2] I'm pretty sure Travis referenced the "mystery man" in the "angry" IM the end of May after she had moved back to Calif in April of 2008. Maybe she had tried to pull the old "stalker in California" act again?

I recall yrs ago reading a book that was written by a KGB defect. In part he said that they had extensively studied the US and that one of our flaws was that the US does not believe in Evil, that we have a hard time accepting that there is evil and that it does exist, and that even when it was in front of us we would choose to ignore it or act like it wasn't there. This was one of our weak spots. I think that they are spot on with this assertation and it clearly has been shown in jury trials like this one.

:goodpost:

I have a hanging bird feeder outside my window. The squirrel climbs my screen with my dog and three cats raising all hell. :floorlaugh: I go through 40 lbs of sunflower seeds a month, and that's about $40 at the hardware store. The oil is really good for them. Keeps them fat and warm. I have reds and grays. My dog loves to chase them, but they're way too fast for him and I have lots of trees. Only thing with seeds is you can have rats.... Have you seen the Mission Impossible Squirrel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2a5AA30RTY

Thank you for posting that video!!!! :floorlaugh: I called my BF in to watch & he cracked up! When we play with Bunny (our squirrel) he always hums the Mission Impossible theme. Squirrels are very smart & do NOT give up easily!
(don't mean to turn this into a squirrel forum, I just LOVE them so much & am glad to see a few of you guys do too.)

Juror 10 version of killing

Planned a long time
She sprang on him, knife first, slit throat, finished with shot to the head
Motive....jealousy and an evil mind

I agree 100% with you! I also believe jurors need to be made aware that in addition to physical stalking there are other kinds of stalking that expose men and women to the potential for great danger/harm .... i.e. DIGITAL stalking - mobiles, social media/networks, and ELECTRONIC (computer hacking)

Thanks for telling me about DrD--I put him on record tonight because of you.

Yes the cyberstalking is equally as important as the physical stalking--in the domain of intimate partner stalking all TYPES (cyber, physical, vicarious, and so on) of stalking she engaged in would be exposed and explored if the state had an expert as a witness.

Never mind she was alt. did she say what she would have voted?

Thanks for that. I love Wendy Murphy!

She basically validated what I and some others suspected, that the final death throes of the DT in the penalty phase, especially falling on their sword to the point of ineffective assistance of counsel, was all strategy. All that rhetoric, hysteria and posturing. All theatre. All to win. I'm nauseated.

For a few discrete moments I had felt sorry for Nurmi and Wilmott saddled with this flaming psychopath. But they didn't care. They just wanted to win and to win without conscience if necessary. It was all about the strategy. It was all about the win. It was all about beating the embarrassingly brilliant Juan Martinez.

Pond scum.

The jurors will be instructed that they must accept premed 1st-degree and cruelty as given. IMO that means that there would be no problem seating jurors who are "prejudiced" on these issues. JSS might not agree with me, though.
But really, it isn't that hard to know nothing about this case. Lots of people I know don't know anything about it. I myself knew nothing about it until halfway through trial when I heard my friend Lonnie Dworkin was on the stand, at which point I went looking for the WS forum for the case.

I am continually amazed by how many people in my sphere who have never heard the name Jodi Arias. Many!

Man, we were dead on with the Jodi Arias staring down the jurors. I didn't realize she actually STARED THEM DOWN as they looked back. That would have freaked me the HECK OUT!!!

I would love to give you info and would love to speak to you on the phone if you ever want to.
She was a friend who feared losing me as a friend and did what ever she could to keep me. Nothing sexual as far as I know....but she would threaten my other friends to stay away from me I found out later.
I was going through a bad time and she was more than willing to help me through it.
That is when the stalking started, I was leaning on her more than I ever had so we had become closer, when I was getting back on my feet is when she started stalking me. I did not know it was her so here I am now leaning on her again because I have a stalker....how sick huh?
IMO she was BPD
She was a kleptomaniac
She picked her face raw
She cleaned incessantly scrubbed everything
Lied to everyone

Kpm, I sent you a pm, hope to hear from you.

She was very pregnant!

I'm going through my camera roll looking for baby pics now... They were too stinking cute... Was the first time I had actually seen squirrels no bigger than a Hershey bar and half of that was tail!

Oh I would love to see baby pics! I got Bunny when she was approx. one month old. Just got her full coat of fur. I had to bottle feed her. She used to curl up in my shirt after eating. Baby squirrels are adorable!

I'm bad...I feed everything. So I have raccoon s in my yard every year...all year. These are babies from last year in my backyard..

There is absolutely nothing cuter than a baby raccoon!

Some night I'll confess about the night I snuck onto someone's property and stole/rescued a baby raccoon:)

:seeya: I'm only watching DD to hear what the jurors had to say ... and JMO, but the 4 that voted for life had to consider this ...

:twocents: And it should NOT have been mitigating factors ... those 4 jurors did NOT listen to what Juan said ...

There was NO evidence that supported any abuse -- all LIES by JA ...

:banghead:

I think that the text from Travis was considered by some jurors as emotional/verbal abuse. Of course we don't know what precipitated that text and the jurors didn't either. And maybe being hit with "the spoon", etc. by her parents??
I don't feel that one text from Travis is abuse, but maybe the jurors also thought that Travis might have strung her along? I believe JM's "no evidence at all" of abuse.
I would just love to hear from the 4 jurors that voted for life and how they came to that decision, just to get the whole picture. I know that it will never happen. They would be afraid of the backlash. Too, bad. It would be so enlightening. :twocents:

I would love that job tat J Seidlen just described, only I would work for the state!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod