SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual I am confused,lol.....Gilligan avatars? Anyone care to share what's going on? Thanks!

Great idea. Here's their first selection.

Hop_on_Pop.jpg

While I agree that would be her choice, she needs this to read daily:

The%2BAmerican%2BHeritage%2BDictionary%2Bof%2Bthe%2BEnglish%2BLanguage.jpg

I have never heard that word in common use. Is it a common UK term?
Yes it was my first word.

No not really.

I didn't think snaffle was a particularly uncommon word but there's 'only' 1.4 million hits on Google for the word including the horsey definition. Mind you I don't snaffle that often. It's a nice sounding word though.

Good morning all. My thoughts on JF Bill, his interviews, and the response to those interviews;

He stated that inmate A was being "crucified in the court of public opinion", therefore he should know the mood of the people, so it stands to reason (?) that he should stop doing interviews given his CRYSTAL CLEAR sympathy for the defendent as evidenced by his statements.

I love the freedom of speech we are afforded in this country. But with it comes an important caveat; freedom of speech works both ways and sometimes you reap what you sow. My observation is that he should perhaps back away and gain some perspective at this time.

People should ignore him and any others associated with him and maybe he will slip back into obscurity.

If there are death threats to ANY juror it should be investigated by LE if these threats are serious enough.

Rose222, good morning and ITA with you I very thankful for the jurors that you mentioned. And honestly, I am grateful beyond measure that there was a M1 verdict WITH AGGRAVATING factors.

Calling total recall memory types. On HLN Mystery Detective yesterday there was a case when a detective was asked about a crime, he said most first time muderers go through a forgetful blank out phase after they kill someone. He coined a phrase to describe this phase and it was three words I can't remember to save my life.

Calling total recall memory types. On HLN Mystery Detective yesterday there was a case when a detective was asked about a crime, he said most first time muderers go through a forgetful blank out phase after they kill someone. He coined a phrase to describe this phase and it was three words I can't remember to save my life.

I used to know that myself, but the cat has snaffled my tongue.

<modsnip>

An excellent follow up question to her would have been, "How do you define being abused?"

What in the heck is "sacred sex?"

Some view it as part of tantric sex but a few people I know consider sex to be sacred. There is no casual sex, there are no FWB, there are no meaningless encounters. Sex is reserved for loving committed relationships. That's how I define it and distinguish it from just "sex."

Some will only have sex inside marriage. No exceptions. I'm not sure how Elle meant it. My response to her comment was based on what I understood "sacred sex" to mean.

:dunno: Who knows..
The defendant herself told Detective Flores in the very first phone on June 10, 2008, that her and Travis were f&^k buddies. She obviously knew exactly what the deal was.

A f&*^ buddy is when two people just want sex, no strings attatched.

I knew lots of gurls in college who ran this hustle on guys. They assured the guys they were fine with no commitments, seeing other people and just "hanging out" when the mood struck. The gurls built expectations and inserting "we" this and "we" that into conversations, sprinkling references to the future in there oh so casually.

I tried to tell them it's not a good move if you want something serious. If that man is telling you he doesn't want a commitment, believe him. Don't sacrifice what you want in the hopes that your booty calls will rock him so hard, he won't be able to live without you. That's a fantasy. But they knew best.

And usually the guy ended up moving on, committing to someone else. They'd get pissed off because the guy didn't commit to them but left their arrangement for something serious with someone else.

Duh. He wanted to commit. He just didn't want to commit to YOU.
So how can you get mad when you agreed to the terms of no commitment, no serious relationship, just sex. He can't mind read.

I had a lot of male friends with bootay only arrangements and not one of them ever seriously dated or married the gurl who gave it up anytime the guy wanted it.

I think this is the hustle CMja ran on TA. Her gamble just didn't pay off. Not his fault if she agreed to just being booty on the side.

An excellent follow up question to her would have been, "How do you define being abused?"

Some view it as part of tantric sex but a few people I know consider sex to be sacred. There is no casual sex, there are no FWB, there are no meaningless encounters. Sex is reserved for loving committed relationships. That's how I define it and distinguish it from just "sex."

Some will only have sex inside marriage. No exceptions. I'm not sure how Elle meant it. My response to her comment was based on what I understood "sacred sex" to mean.

I knew lots of gurls in college who ran this hustle on guys. They assured the guys they were fine with no commitments, seeing other people and just "hanging out" when the mood struck. The gurls built expectations and inserting "we" this and "we" that into conversations, sprinkling references to the future in there oh so casually.

I tried to tell them it's not a good move if you want something serious. If that man is telling you he doesn't want a commitment, believe him. Don't sacrifice what you want in the hopes that your booty calls will rock him so hard, he won't be able to live without you. That's a fantasy. But they knew best.

And usually the guy ended up moving on, committing to someone else. They'd get pissed off because the guy didn't commit to them but left their arrangement for something serious with someone else.

Duh. He wanted to commit. He just didn't want to commit to YOU.
So how can you get mad when you agreed to the terms of no commitment, no serious relationship, just sex. He can't mind read.

I had a lot of male friends with bootay only arrangements and not one of them ever seriously dated or married the gurl who gave it up anytime the guy wanted it.

I think this is the hustle CMja ran on TA. Her gamble just didn't pay off. Not his fault if she agreed to just being booty on the side.

BBM. Wasn't ciriticizing, but I"ve managed to live more than five decades without hearing that. :floorlaugh: Guess it's a day for firsts all around.

Good morning all. My thoughts on JF Bill, his interviews, and the response to those interviews;

He stated that inmate A was being "crucified in the court of public opinion", therefore he should know the mood of the people, so it stands to reason (?) that he should stop doing interviews given his CRYSTAL CLEAR sympathy for the defendent as evidenced by his statements.

I love the freedom of speech we are afforded in this country. But with it comes an important caveat; freedom of speech works both ways and sometimes you reap what you sow. My observation is that he should perhaps back away and gain some perspective at this time.

People should ignore him and any others associated with him and maybe he will slip back into obscurity.

If there are death threats to ANY juror it should be investigated by LE if these threats are serious enough.

Rose222, good morning and ITA with you I very thankful for the jurors that you mentioned. And honestly, I am grateful beyond measure that there was a M1 verdict WITH AGGRAVATING factors.

Good Morning TX! :seeya:

Have you see the interview with 3 jurors? All 3 voted for the DP!

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-jury-members-experience-19259344

Ha! One is the juror Jean and Beth said "had a story to tell" and looked like Jodi's mom.

EXACTLY, TexMex. With all due respect I find JC to be anything but objective in her reporting. JMHO:seeya:

MTC: Mr. F is just a little out of touch with reality. He and CKJA have that in common (although her distance is a million times farther away!).:facepalm:

BBM. Wasn't ciriticizing, but I"ve managed to live more than five decades without hearing that. :floorlaugh: Guess it's a day for firsts all around.

:floorlaugh:

And I have learned things on this board I could have happily lived the rest of my life without ever knowing or understanding. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver