SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa! I googled this and he is one slippery customer!

Pardon my tardiness, but I just googled Robert Durst as someone suggested, and he lives last resided in Galveston. He could be my neighbor afaik, as I live in Galveston. Holp carp!Looks like he has murdered at LEAST three people! OMG!

:scared::scared::scared:

Quick question....Have any members of the jury that have spoken out so far said anything about the foreman's comments?

Not that I've seen...they are all very MOO and want to respect the other jurors.

I've heard a couple say they all agreed not to say anyone else's penalty phase verdict, only their own.

:seeya: I see some posts regarding depression, I just thought I would post this information b/c gluten sensitivity and/or celiac disease has over 300 symptoms, one of those symptoms is depression.

1 in 7 people have a gluten intolerance, 1 in 133 have celiac disease.
Most people aren't aware they have it b/c they either don't have symptoms or are misdiagnosed.
It is hereditary.
Untreated it can lead to cancer.

It is worth taking a few minutes to look over the list to see if you have some of the symptoms, IMO. The list is broken down into categories.

Symptom Guide

Could My Symptoms Be Related to Celiac Disease or Gluten Sensitivity?

Click here to get your celiac disease symptom guide!

This is a common question people ask in the face of a bewildering array of possible celiac disease and gluten sensitivity symptoms. The Gluten Free Works Celiac Disease Symptom Guide will help you identify possible symptoms and health problems that you can present to your doctor.

Here is the list of over 300 Signs, Symptoms, Associated Disorders and Complications directly or indirectly resulting from celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.

Nervous System Symptoms
Disorders of nerves, brain and spinal cord structure and function.
Depression

http://glutenfreeworks.com/gluten-disorders/celiac-disease/symptom-guide/

Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison," doctor says
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505269_162-57505149/modern-wheat-a-perfect-chronic-poison-doctor-says/

Very interesting! My uncle had Celiac Disease which eventually lead to his stomach cancer and death.

Oh no..... PLEASE don't let me get sucked into the Trayvon Martin case! Noooooo!!

Not me after this trial I'm going to take a leave of absence. This trial caught me with the interviews she gave on 48 hrs and inside edition.
Even more so as I got to see the family and their heartbreak! I just couldn't sto watching.

Very disturbing more so that he was made foreman!
I'm shocked now that they even were able to give her murder 1 on cruelty.
He sounds like he has a serious crush on her and he also sounds like he has some issues of his own going on in his hippocampus.

I agree, he has some serious issues. After seeing and hearing what he did for nearly five months and now to hear the comments he is making is shocking (imho)

Quick question....Have any members of the jury that have spoken out so far said anything about the foreman's comments?

Alt juror #17 mentioned something about his comments.
I just went to look what she said and it appears her twitter is gone.

When I hear body cleanse... I think colonics and I have an instant physical reaction... If ya know what I mean...

There is a colonics clinic around the way from me... Sometimes my friend and I will park across the street to see if we recognize anyone going in or out...and we point laugh and make up stories about those folks..,

Told ya all I was weird!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lololololkk no there are different types..Isagenix, urban detox (I like that one) and many others....some harmful, some really seem to work. I say if you do something and it works....thats good.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

No fried bread? :) I am a Brit but choose to live in Canada and a good fry up is one of the things I miss the most. I make a good breakfast most Sunday's but it just doesn't taste the same.

Eggs Benny? Yummo!

I just got back from San Antonio, and when I got home I was in shock! My husband is a very educated man, an attorney, and he doesn't have the common sense to find his way out of a parking lot puddle sometimes. He would had given JA manslaughter! I could kick his azz. I am 62 and my husband is 78. I could absolutely give JA the death penalty! You don't necessarily have to be a genius to sit on a jury, but COMMON sense. I call certain people like my husband, God bless him, educated idiots! :)

I think the gals are getting tougher in the world. In a recent discussiion..not about JA, my husband said it would upest him terribly and bother him the rest of his life if he shot and killed an intruder in our home. Not me..my thought would be ....so..what's for dinner. I know I am a cold B....LOL

Okay, now dr drew says they have one juror interview tonight

I plan on it too but they were covering it on Anderson Cooper and I found myself getting pulled in. I. Will. Not. Allow. It. I need a break!

I realized why you mentioned it. Need a break myself until the sentencing phase of this trial begins...again.

:)

I just came on so I hope I am not butting into the convo on depression. Where I live we have winter a minimum of 7 months a year. It can really get to you and what I found out (accidentally actually) is doing a body cleanse helps immensely. When you think of all the toxins that build up in your body ..it makes sense that it plays on your entire being both emotionally and physically. I was totally blown away at the difference in the way I felt after doing a cleanse and now I do one every six months.. Just throwing it out there in case someone wants to try it.

I'm a big cleanse fan, too. Your liver works so hard to get rid of toxins on an ongoing basis, but it can only do so much in today's toxic world.

I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on TV, but I've heard a lot of people also have success dealing with depression by taking a high-quality fish oil. Your brain is mostly made of fat, and it's the kind of fat that fish oil is "made of." So it stands to reason that taking it might have a positive effect, especially if you're not getting the right kinds of essential fatty acids (EFAs) in your diet.

Ask your doctor before taking any supplement, of course, and make sure the one you choose is clean (no mercury).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand