DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ya'll are cracking me up!

kpm great photo.

LOVE War song.

Hmmmm, I think I drank all my wine last night....but I must have something around here....

Count me in the D Club. I take Sam-E now and it seems to help. I am now living in the D Capital of the US....no sun all rain and grey. errrr.

Plus, you cant do it till you can.
I didnt have any guidance from anybody. It just came over me one day as relief.

one more tidbit. Thru discovery, I discovered my stepmothers name was also on the accounts the monies were embezzled into. Had dinner with her last night.
the main thing im trying to say is that chris hughes is correct. Forgive cray cray jodi so she has no more hold on the soul.

I listened to Chris Hughes today talking about forgiveness.
I feel I need to say something.
a lot of people forgive cuz its no big deal, might even think they would have done something similar.
I had a trusted and loved relative embezzle from me for 3 years. I had hired her as my bookkeeper.
upon my discovery she threatened to turn my company in for not reporting payroll taxes and workers comp reports accurately unless I looked the other way. She was the one who cooked my books, reported payroll taxes, reported workers coml reports. I had no idea what trouble she had set me up for. I called the IRS who told me if my story was true to prosecute her. I eventually got money back from the IRS for all the penalties we had paid for late filing employee taxes. Yes. I had my own stepsister prosecuted. I was not about to let her embezzle and further extort from me.
the family has never healed because of her evil deeds. I was devastated by the betrayals. I was consumed by it. I was unhealthy.
then, I forgave her. Not for her! For me! I refused to let the evil she put on my life affect me anymore!
her evil ways had nothing more to do with my life! I was and am free of her!
I will never forget, never let her in my fold. She will always be my stepsister. But all of her power she had from being my stepsister is gone forever.
so I forgive her so that the hatred doesnt become a part of who I am. I am healthy

People need to realize you can forgive and the other person never need know they're forgiven. For me personally, it was more of letting go of it, so I could move past it. So.., technically ... Maybe it isn't true forgiveness.., if that person showed up on my doorstep, I'd still shoot to kill...but I don't dwell anymore and I'm no longer consumed with a burning hatred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe one has to forgive the person who has caused you harm, not for them, but for yourself so you do not have to live with anger. I can't even imagine how the Alexander family can ever forgive Jodi for the incomprehensible pain that she has caused them to endure.

I believe one has to forgive the person who has caused you harm, not for them, but for yourself so you do not have to live with anger. I can't even imagine how the Alexander family can ever forgive Jodi for the incomprehensible pain that she has caused them to endure.

I would think in some cases justice can help a great deal. They've received justice, Jodi will never be a free woman. Jodi will die behind bars no matter what her sentence ultimately is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok instead of enemas can we play the "what's your *advertiser censored* name" game?

You take the name of your first pet as your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last name.

I am Candy Bishop

I dunoooo...
Jeremy Hillary Boob Burgundy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads