SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with some others that the new jury will be good hopefully, they'll be fresh and will only have to deliberate on one phase. I think that the last jury was very fatigued by the end...IMO this is why they kind of gave up and wanted the judge to decide the sentence. Not saying they gave up, but it sounds to me from a couple juror comments, that they would have rather JSS just decide it.

"Cole Bartiromo ‏@ColeBartiromo 25 May
@Broncobabe4ever & as for showing remorse, THIS is showing no remorse. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FQ1rmNqmvY … Jodi Arias has shown plenty remorse 4 mistake
Retweeted by Jodi Arias"

BBM

Mistake?? Really? JA didn't misspell a word, leave her soda on top of her car or forget to buy bread while at the grocery store. She brutally killed someone--on purpose! That's not a mistake.

Grrrrrrrrr.

Can someone please tell me how to post a video from tube ? Thanks

Like I said before, I only know enough about computers to be dangerous. This is how I do it:

#1 - Keep this tab open
#2 - Open new tab and find your video
#3 - As soon or before your video starts, hit the pause button
#4 - Highlight the address bar that includes www.youtube.blahblahblah and then
#5 - Right click on that address bar and "copy"
#6 - Come back to this open tab and right click "paste".

That should do it. Want to try it out? Let's do this. :rockon:

BBM

Mistake?? Really? JA didn't misspell a word, leave her soda on top of her car or forget to buy bread while at the grocery store. She brutally killed someone--on purpose! That's not a mistake.

Grrrrrrrrr.

You don't premeditate a mistake

Nope, no alcohol at all. I have an in-law or two that gets "STOOPID" ... Can't have that anywhere around me. So we all do without.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. Devil Spit is the name of their very hot barbecue sauce. I love me some Famous Dave's. Their Georgia-pulled pork is awesome.

But I would totally try a cocktail called Devil's Spit. :scared:

Like I said before, I only know enough about computers to be dangerous. This is how I do it:

#1 - Keep this tab open
#2 - Open new tab and find your video
#3 - As soon or before your video starts, hit the pause button
#4 - Highlight the address bar that includes www.youtube.blahblahblah and then
#5 - Right click on that address bar and "copy"
#6 - Come back to this open tab and right click "paste".

That should do it. Want to try it out? Let's do this. :rockon:

I can paste a link on my new Ipad tablet but I can't embed a picture of the YouTube song like everyone else can.....it's driving me nuts!

Thank you so much - I was hoping someone could tell us what can Juan bring out or talk about in the next phase that maybe he wasn't allowed to before.

I don't know...I"m also wondering the same thing! I think in his closings he can pretty much say whatever he wants about stuff that's already been in evidence...so I'm surprised he didn't talk more about her lack of remorse. As for attempts to hurt the family...I think he NEEDS to show the latest media rounds she did...he absolutely HAS to show these. It shows she still hates the whole family. I believe on HLN they said he couldn't use them because CMJA didn't have any mitigation witnesses for him to rebut...and her "speech" was allocution which he can't cross-examine, or something like that. So I don't know when exactly he would be able to bring the tapes in, but hopefully hopefully he can bring them in somehow.

I'm also surprised he didn't contradict her claim that she could "contribute" in prison. I can't remember him talking about that.

:scared: One of the female jurors just told Anderson Cooper that they could not reach a unanimous verdict due to the instructions they were given. (this juror voted for Death, by the way)

This sounds a bit like those 3 jurors who said They followed the law.

Sounds like more splainin needs to be done?

Or what????

More splainin for sure. I just read this on Twitter and I am really starting to wonder what was not clear about the instructions.

This is a question to the foreman's son and his answer.

still wonder how hard he worked to reach unan decision w fellow jurors. that is all I'm curious about

Richard Zervakos ‏@RichardZervakos 15h
@chrisbr40 important question. Judge specifically ordered jurors *not* to attempt to convince each other during deliberation.

More splainin for sure. I just read this on Twitter and I am really starting to wonder what was not clear about the instructions.

This is a question to the foreman's son and his answer.

still wonder how hard he worked to reach unan decision w fellow jurors. that is all I'm curious about

Richard Zervakos ‏@RichardZervakos 15h
@chrisbr40 important question. Judge specifically ordered jurors *not* to attempt to convince each other during deliberation.

So is he claiming judge said no deliberations?

Jodi was on trial for killing ONE person. It doesn't matter what the gun and the knives in her car "prove" to you. They have nothing at all to do with the case, and she wasn't on trial for being a possible serial killer. The prosecution doesn't even believe that since they believe that she killed that ONE person because she wanted him, couldn't have him, he was looking for someone else to marry, and she killed him in a jealous rage. The prosecution also agreed that she disposed of the gun and knife used to kill Travis somewhere along the way from leaving his house and going to Utah, so they have no REASON to attempt to bring up the gun and knives in her car that weren't the murder weapons. The prosecution attempting to make Jodi appear as a potential serial killer would be stupid because it would look desperate as if there wasn't enough evidence that she did kill that one person she was on trial for killing.

You're free to believe whatever you want to believe about Jodi and why she had the gun and knives that were not the murder weapons in her car, but they have nothing to do with what she was on trial for, and they don't say anything about her character - she had the right to own a gun and a set of kitchen knives, and there isn't anything nefarious about her having them in her car unless you WANT to believe that. People keep their guns in the car all the time, and [B]when one is transporting a set of kitchen knives it would be a normal thing to have them in the car.[/SIZE] [/B]The prosecution's job in this case was to get a guilty verdict for her especially cruel killing of ONE person, and even attempting to paint her as a potential serial killer just because she had a gun and knives in her car that were not the murder weapons would be stupid and desperate of them and not what the prosecution believed about her and the killing of that ONE person she was on trial for in the first place.

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm sorry...that sentence just struck me as too funny. First of all, not many people "transport a set of kitchen knives" from place to place...lol! they mostly just stay in the umm....the kitchen...yea...I think that place called the kitchen. Secondly, YES IT IS RELEVANT that she was "transporting kitchen knives" considering she had just USED A KNIFE to brutally stab and nearly decapitate someone. Sheesh.

I don't know...I"m also wondering the same thing! I think in his closings he can pretty much say whatever he wants about stuff that's already been in evidence...so I'm surprised he didn't talk more about her lack of remorse. As for attempts to hurt the family...I think he NEEDS to show the latest media rounds she did...he absolutely HAS to show these. It shows she still hates the whole family. I believe on HLN they said he couldn't use them because CMJA didn't have any mitigation witnesses for him to rebut...and her "speech" was allocution which he can't cross-examine, or something like that. So I don't know when exactly he would be able to bring the tapes in, but hopefully hopefully he can bring them in somehow.

I'm also surprised he didn't contradict her claim that she could "contribute" in prison. I can't remember him talking about that.

We have found out since then, that NO, she cannot start programs while in prison. And then the interview she gave saying something like "all of Travis's siblings "look alike" and she purposely couldn't look at them because it reminded her of the thangs Travis did to her". Dam it makes me sick.....JMO

I'm going to ask and see if he answers.

Thanks, the three other jurors never mention that as far as I know.....he also filled out the wrong form, he was suppose to be asking a question and wrote it in a verdict form....

Dr. Drew doesn't control twitter accounts - I am guessing that she got overwhelmed - She had to shut down her facebook page because of all the "crazies".....

she is doing dr drew tomorrow and wild about trial twitter interview on wed, but it will be WAT's twitter - last nite she was posting that she was getting a lot of haters, i am hoping she just turned it off so she can enjoy being out here and not because the haters started threatening :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29