SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does get to the point when watching HLN where you realise they just go too far with any of the defendants they focus on .. they have nothing to say.

Playing one of my top 10s ever :D
This song in GENIUS!

Mine too !!!! Love Linds...when I first got my ipod touch and macbook I did not know how to do anything so I asked my son to put some music on my ipod for me...he kinda smirked at Fleetwood Mac...a few days later I walked by him and I could hear I"m So Afraid coming from his ipod :rockon:

seguek9,I have been thinking about you for the last couple of days! I dont know if I have been missing you or what, but happy to see you !!!! I have actually been having a JA free life for a few days and just doing hit and runs here...Right now sitting on my porch, drinking a Strawberry Abita Beer and enjoying the breeze...it gives me great joy to know that she will never again enjoy such pleasures !

Awwww... :hug: I was happy to see you posting today!!!

I know I'm new here but can I join? I have a really large bottle of chardonnay that needs to be drank and fresh bruschetta...2 kids under 20 months will do that to you!

:seeya: Molly,

Welcome to the forum.

Kinda slow tonight. Usually it's hopping here and you can't get a word in edgewise :floorlaugh:

I know I'm new here but can I join? I have a really large bottle of chardonnay that needs to be drank and fresh bruschetta...2 kids under 20 months will do that to you!

Sure the more the merrier.....I miss babies!

webbies y'all smoking tonight

:drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::rockon::rockon:

i agree! i had to have an endoscopy and I wasn't totally out but whatever they gave me had me loving life..those 10 seconds before I lost memory were amazing. I told my husband this in the recovery room and he of course had some off-color michael jackson comments but it's true!

Last kidney stone I had to have blasted, the very pretty anesthesiologist came into my little cube and gave me Versed. We chatted for a while and if she asked if me if I felt relaxed. I said no, I'm a control freak and it's hard to tranquilize me. So she gave me more....LOL I've never been so happy. Mother? What mother do I take care of... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Bills? Not a problem, I have plenty of checks left! So they wheeled me into the procedure suite and asked if she could do the Propofal slow so I could enjoy it... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: That's the last thing I remember. Gee it was nice to wake up feeling all bright eyed and bushy tailed. :floorlaugh:
I have two more big ones that will have to be blown up, but I'm saving them up for my vacation. :seeya:

I saw this article at ABCnews.com.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/arizona-supreme-court-denies-review-arias-case-19282720#.Uae1-pz4JgE

I have a feeling that Juan is going to discuss a deal and forgo another trial.

I don't get it, why would he do that? If you look at it logically, why not take another chance at the state killing her. If they deadlock again, she will get LWOP anyway so why make a deal for LWOP when there is still a chance of killing her?? And I say 'killing her' because that's what she did to Travis!

Welcome Mollyandme! Always nice to have some new blood around. :floorlaugh: As someone without kids, I'm overjoyed to see them when Mom or Dad brings them out. I'll bet you're very tired. :seeya:

10 days out of 10, I don't like Nurmi And JA.

I don't get it, why would he do that? If you look at it logically, why not take another chance at the state killing her. If they deadlock again, she will get LWOP anyway so why make a deal for LWOP when there is still a chance of killing her?? And I say 'killing her' because that's what she did to Travis!

I tend to look at it as JA killed herself...when she did what she did to Travis she took away her own right to life IMO

I was just going to post the same thing Dr.

And it has to be the TRUTH

If she is caught in any lies

The deal is off!!

how could anyone possibly determine if she's telling the truth? I think she'd see it as the ultimate lie challenge and just yak yak yak more piles of animal waste.

If I was making a deal with Jodi she would get zero "stage time.". I'd force her to relinquish all appeals and I'd get Sandra Day OConnor to write the stupulation, she's got a lot of experience with appeals and the stipulation would have to be airtight, because you know Jodi wuld agree to something like that while simutaneously thinking of ways she would get around it.

I can't even wrap my head around "jodi" and "the truth" in the same sentence anymore.

IMO, he will defer to the Alexander family, and they have made it pretty clear they want to retry the penalty phase. I agree completely that there is nothing to lose (except tax dollars) in retrying her. She should be executed and should be executed yesterday. I'm all for the death penalty. When I was in high school I watched this movie "the life of david gale" and waivered a little about my stance on the DP, but I think it's completely warranted, the problem is, it's not a deterrent to crime at all. An eye for an eye I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper