SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure someone has answered this already :floorlaugh: but it means to put a man in his proper place, using your hand. Baseball players do it all the time..you see this big mud spot on their crotch because they want to be able to move without having the twins interfere with the movement. :floorlaugh:
That's as clean as I can explain it. :blushing:

youtube video?

On May 8, 2008, Travis wrote this:

Every day for 6 years I have started my day by finishing it first. I take a 3X5 card and a pen and I start to give the day some thought.

--------snip snip snip snip-------------

17)Clean House 18) Touch up paint 19) Finish Blog 20) Mail Package 21) Buy Camera

Now That is a full day, with getting things done in mind. It's a lot but because Ive been doing this everyday for a while slowly I have been able to get more accomplished, Granted it's not creating Oceans and Countless animals but based on the same principles that our Father in Heaven followed, I am able to create my own amazing days. May you live all the days of your life, we have a limited supply of them and the clock is ticking

I think Travis knew his days were numbered. Just too many things he said in his last days that seem to point to that. And wow, just wow! Buy a camera? That camera was critical in solving his murder!

I'm sure someone has answered this already :floorlaugh: but it means to put a man in his proper place, using your hand. Baseball players do it all the time..you see this big mud spot on their crotch because they want to be able to move without having the twins interfere with the movement. :floorlaugh:

How thoughtful of her.

My explanation got deleted I think....sorry mods

No someone else, about a month or so ago....her mom went missing and they could not find her...I think they started a thread for her but I can't find it now.

I remember that one. They found the mother the next day. She was okay, other than perhaps a mental health crisis.

You guys gotta stop talking about Blue Bell. I had it when I lived in the US growing up as a kid, and it was AWESOME. The only ice cream I ever had that was more awesome was the stuff my girl friend's father made (his peach ice cream rocked).

We can't get Blue Bell in Canada :(.

:seeya:It only just made it to Denver a few years ago... I hope it makes it up there to you! I had some awesome ice cream in ont. but the dairy was only a few miles from my cousins house...I don't remember what it was.

I remember that one. They found the mother the next day. She was okay, other than perhaps a mental health crisis.

Oh good thank you....I have thought about it a lot.

They're talking about the Skyler Neese case on Anderson. Chilling....

Two little sociopathic Jodis.

Profiler says violence like this in young girls is very rare.

Profiler says that they inserted themselves in the family afterwards is very cold and manipulative.

Profiler says one girl was probably the "leader" and the other followed.

Profiler says the dangerous personalities pre existed the crime.

On May 8, 2008, Travis wrote this:

Every day for 6 years I have started my day by finishing it first. I take a 3X5 card and a pen and I start to give the day some thought.

--------snip snip snip snip-------------

17)Clean House 18) Touch up paint 19) Finish Blog 20) Mail Package 21) Buy Camera

Now That is a full day, with getting things done in mind. It's a lot but because Ive been doing this everyday for a while slowly I have been able to get more accomplished, Granted it's not creating Oceans and Countless animals but based on the same principles that our Father in Heaven followed, I am able to create my own amazing days. May you live all the days of your life, we have a limited supply of them and the clock is ticking

I think Travis knew his days were numbered. Just too many things he said in his last days that seem to point to that. And wow, just wow! Buy a camera? That camera was critical in solving his murder!

Yes, thank goodness for that camera.

From My Space, Travis Alexander:

Who I'd like to meet:
HMMM well Jesus for starters. People who like to give high 5's incessantly. I'd also like to meet Osama Bin Laden in all out no holds barr, winner take all cage fight. Christopher Walken would be fun to eat Lunch with. Really most people, well except for *advertiser censored*. They are a dime a dozen these days especially on myspace. So if your employment involves a webcam, I don't see it going anywhere. Outside of that I'm good to go.

What do you think the BBM means? Was this about Jodi? Was she making money doing something like this? I'd come closer to believing Travis caught Jodi pleasuring herself on his bed, (webcam catching the action) rather than the other way around. She claims he had pedo pics, and it was probably her all decked out like a school girl. We wondered where she got money, and I believe this could have been it. Isn't there a way to put *advertiser censored* on the computer from the comfort of your own home? She totally destroyed her own hard drive. This makes me go hmmmmmmm!

BBM I have never read that JA accused TA of having pedo pics. I read that she caught him pleasuring himself to a photo of a little boy in underwear. I remember seeing a picture of Travis' closet and on a shelf was the pic of him and his father. Travis is wearing only cartoon underwear. I can't tell if it is Spiderman. I wondered if JA had seen that pic and in her warped mind imagined/made up the story. She never testified that it was the pic of TA and his father but her mind is so screwed up, with the intruder story and all, so who knows? :moo:

Ok, thought.

Jodi had the seed of evil already planted. The evil seed erupted sometime in 2007-2008. She was going to kill no matter what imo

Saw a picture of it:

doggiedoor_zpsba8160fe.jpg

Her favorite pose :giggle:

BBM I have never read that JA accused TA of having pedo pics. I read that she caught him pleasuring himself to a photo of a little boy in underwear. I remember seeing a picture of Travis' closet and on a shelf was the pic of him and his father. Travis is wearing only cartoon underwear. I can't tell if it is Spiderman. I wondered if JA had seen that pic and in her warped mind imagined/made up the story. She never testified that it was the pic of TA and his father but her mind is so screwed up, with the intruder story and all, so who knows? :moo:

I think the photo gave her the idea but that she always knew it was a big fat lie...

I imagine you going through the Silkwood shower process after being exposed to IT....

Oy that was brutal to watch....but then so were those pics

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

My son is a hockey player he started playing at 5, I would wash his gear and wonder why it smelled like wee wee...

Well, he thought the cup was there for him to go wee wee in so he would not have to get off the ice....

:floorlaugh: that is so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member