SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like some kind of out of place noise could be responsible for that surprised look.

Since the first two photos and the last two photos have correct lighting I think he knew she was there the whole time, esp. the second pic, his back is to the shower door, not the shower head where the water is coming from.

Plus, no soap or shampoo or any other aspect of showering except for him being inside the shower with the water on.

I hope Melendez' team or another set of experts go over all of the pictures if we're to have a retrial (and it would be that, since so much aggravation and mitigation is in the guilt phase), but I think with another good study of them they could glean much more info and really lay many sequence of events questions to rest.

Does anyone know what the pics at 5:27:28 and 5:28:54 are? Right after his surprised look those are taken....IMO looks like when a weapon may have been introduced...

I just finished Defending Jacob . Great book. Anyone read it? I think I would do just what the mother did (I won't devulge, just in case you do read it).

I read that!!!! Very good book!!

Greetings and felicitations, Websleuth peeps! :seeya:

Hey, Sleuth5...I was all bummed out because Firefox kept crashing on me whenever I tried to load the pages here that had all your awesome vid links. So I switched to Chrome and - voila! - vids! No crashing so far. :)

Nice to see what peeps look like!

One thing Juan should make more clear, I think, is that one or two isolated incidents in which Travis is clearly ranting over something Arias did TO him and feeling very hurt does not constitute abuse. It seems that's what has saved her from the DP, for now. I am not sure the jury buys the physical abuse, but some seem to think that those texts were abusive. They were not. That is not abuse. It was mean, what he said, but, in light of what we've learned, probably justified.

I hope Juan makes that even more clear. That you will hear this text and these words over and over and over and over again to make Travis seem abusive, to make this kind of thing seem more frequent and worse than it was. But the truth is, in over 80,000 pieces of correspondence between Travis and Jodi (which also tells me they were apart for often than they were together) that these were the only one or two texts in which Travis talks to ANYONE this way and this is towards the end where Travis has grown increasingly afraid of Jodi. Really outline the timeline too so the jury isn't left wondering why he would continue seeing someone who scared him. By the time he had become actually afraid of her stalking, he was no longer really communicating with her or seeing her.

The most important point. imo.

Thanks for posting...ok have to go back to work now.

Gumorning, all!! Feeling blah blah blah today. :sigh: I wish something exciting was happening.

But hey, at least it's Friday.

My kid is starting life guard training safety first aide and CPR today! He was up at 6 am... He's soooo excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off to work... have a good morning. Cheers!

Attachments

• martini.jpg
    martini.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 3
My kid is starting life guard training safety first aide and CPR today! He was up at 6 am... He's soooo excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh cool!!! How old is he? 16? I forget.

Mine "graduates" from 8th grade next Thursday!!! There is a mother/son dance and I'm finna CRY my eyes out!! I'm an emotional sap with that stuff.

Greetings and felicitations, Websleuth peeps! :seeya:

Hey, Sleuth5...I was all bummed out because Firefox kept crashing on me whenever I tried to load the pages here that had all your awesome vid links. So I switched to Chrome and - voila! - vids! No crashing so far. :)

Nice to see what peeps look like!

WHOA!!!!!! Jane, you seriously don't look like a Dude. :floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;Q_nFwwjBlEc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_nFwwjBlEc[/video]

Oh cool!!! How old is he? 16? I forget.

Mine "graduates" from 8th grade next Thursday!!! There is a mother/son dance and I'm finna CRY my eyes out!! I'm an emotional sap with that stuff.

Awe....my baby is graduating high school....gonna miss the lil bugger when he goes off in the fall!

Oh cuuuute!! I'll join you all on temporary real face day :)

You look like my best friend from college!!!!! Exactly like her!!!! She was so fun and we got into a lot of trouble when we were together :giggle:

We have some gorgeous sleuthers here...Ill have to wait until I'm on my laptop to change my avatar (and have a drink or two for some courage :floorlaugh:

Go back to about page 18 and check out what happened last night, Hopeful. LOL

*ATL scratches head* as I'm on page 7 right now! lol, guess I'm the only one that does 100 posts per page and have even forgotten what is the standard that everyone else uses...then I could do the math. :fence:

But I do know how to scroll back, so all is well! A party was had in here....look at all the empty beer cans and trash on the floor.

:vaccuum:

*ATL scratches head* as I'm on page 7 right now! lol, guess I'm the only one that does 100 posts per page and have even forgotten what is the standard that everyone else uses...then I could do the math. :fence:

But I do know how to scroll back, so all is well! A party was had in here....look at all the empty beer cans and trash on the floor.

:vaccuum:

Sorry about the math thing. I am not very good at math.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett