SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's for dinner, ya'll?

I just started a huge pot of spaghetti sauce or red gravy filled with peppers, onions, mushrooms, wine, basil etc. Gonna make some pork meatballs and some sausage stuffed squid or calamari as some call it. Don't knock it 'till ya try it ;) Also a nice big salad with homemade croutons.

And, IT'S WINE TIME :woohoo:

What time shall I come over? I'll take squid in any way shape or form! I'll bring some wine and not too much whine! :seeya:

lil buddy, I am coming to your house for dinner!

Come on down. I have a glass of
Barefoot%252520Bubbly%252520Brut%252520Cuvee%252520Hi-Res%255B1%255D.JPG

with your name on it.

I missed some of the trial,is there a place to ask a few questions or is here ok?TIA

jenkasaurus

Attachments

• tumblr_lnshenRcvh1qzjmmbo1_r2_500.png
    tumblr_lnshenRcvh1qzjmmbo1_r2_500.png
    133.3 KB · Views: 17
What are you all going to do during the break in the action? Should be a nice time to catch up on todo lists and reacquainting ourselves with our families.

Me, I'll be clawing the walls and rewatching previous testimony.

What are you all going to do during the break in the action? Should be a nice time to catch up on todo lists and reacquainting ourselves with our families.

Me, I'll be clawing the walls and rewatching previous testimony.

I am going to watch the last portion of Juan's cross (I missed it) and rewatch all of the question videos (for the pure enjoyment of it! :rocker:)

I'm here as well. I'm a tattoo artist, and I also do body piercings two days a week. Last week I pierced a lady's genitals and had to tell her her my phone is in my pocket and I have one headphone in not because I'm recording this but because I'm listening to live feed of an important trial.. Lol.

I'm here as well. I'm a tattoo artist, and I also do body piercings two days a week. Last week I pierced a lady's genitals and had to tell her her my phone is in my pocket and I have one headphone in not because I'm recording this but because I'm listening to live feed of an important trial.. Lol.

:floorlaugh:

I love that!

so glad for the sidebar! I have been wanting to share my fav. SNL clip (I have been like Adam Sandler listening to Arias!!!! :lol:)

Zagats Adam Sandler Chris Farly - YouTube

“Day and night she talks, each word more useless than the next!” :rocker:

Spot on! Haha!!

BTW, Wake_Me, did I spy an enormous Toblerone box in the awesome box fort?!?!

And since you all have "adorable cats" covered on this thread, I'll take the responsibility of the "cute rodent" pictures (Hopefully no one is afraid of rodents!)

cutesputnik_zps92a0e632.jpg

Our zoo here consists of 5 rats, 2 cats and 1 dog :)

ETA Can we get Juan to make Jerice Hunter pee herself on the stand? Please?? :please:

Having been following the Jodi Arias trial from the beginning, I am fascinated by her lies, her version of events – all 3 of them (!) and cannot wait for the trial to resume – I think that’s on Wednesday.

Anyway, today I decided to paint the master bedroom and was surfing on YouTube for a program to keep me company, something I could listen to without having to actually watch it and I came across this episode of “48 Hours: Lady In The Harbor”. 48 Hours-Lady In The Harbor - YouTube

I could not believe the similarities in the daughter Rachael and Jodi; both killed – Rachael, her mother and Jodi, Travis (in my opinion). From “no memory” of the crime, to cleaning up the blood, it’s like Jodi watched it and is following the script.

Check it out, see for yourself, it is pretty eerie!

What exactly does one use as jewelry ? Diamond stud? Hoops? Loops? Dice? Chain connection to a nipple?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly does one use as jewelry ? Diamond stud? Hoops? Loops? Dice? Chain connection to a nipple?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh the possibilities....
I think matching your nipple rings is the classy choice. Don't you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx