Sidebar Discussion #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Amazon that's a LOW!

Holy carp I just double checked and you are right!! It was 1411 an hour ago. Someone send up a flare for A_News_Junkie - we are about to have a 2000 partay! I can make your basic thwartcake but she bakes the specials!!! Yoo-Hoo - Junkie!! Get back here - we're about to..have ourselves a very good time!!! Bwahahaha

Nooooo! it's a new high! I mean # 1938 is higher than being # 98 right?

So it's a new HIGH! and it will get higher and higher, to like # 10.000

lol

:woohoo: Number 2,292 with an anchor!

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,292 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#6 in Books > Law > Criminal Law
#32 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

Just a question.
Has any author ever had a book signing by invitation only?

That's what I'm thinking also.
Only "fans" are invited, family members, law students, all the people who wrote their "5 star" reviews.

It's not going to be an "honest" event.
I'm sure there will be security also, in case of "protesters" showing up.

I think I read that the bookstore where the signing will be held, will not have books on hand, so I'm not sure how that will work out.
It makes no sense what so ever.

I'm sure Baez has invited the vultures, oops, I mean the media, to expose all the books he signed to the believers.

There are BUNCHES of new Customer Images on amazon.

Take a look before they disappear.

First of all he is in non fiction category with such literary works as "sister wives" and rielle hunter.. They were also on the list. This last list he was not in the top 10 on the list.

The weeks his book initially came out he may have sold enough to make the list..once or twice. The true measure is when the sales are sustained and the book stays on the list for many weeks.

Barbara walters may have also bought a chunk of books for her audience.. I could see how he could barely make the list once or twice...
I cant see him making it after that...So try not to be too impressed .

The book is floundering! :woohoo:

i believe by the credits at the end of the view.. that the publisher provided the books to the auddience..
i dont remember the term .. but said provideded by benbella (or what ever it is called lol)

Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,292 in Books

EpicFailThwartCake2000_Animation.gif

:fence: I was just creating a new thwartcake, taking my sweet old time - including a sunshine, magic wands, stars, flowers, etc for Caylee and low and behold, before I could perfect it - that book fell below! Perhaps, I should start on a 3,000 now? LOL

Did I blow the margin's??? I have my screen big, so I can tell I am close - do I need to re-size?? Someone tell me fast before the mods catch me! LOL

ANJ, the cake looks terrific! Huge, yet the margins are OK.

:fence: I was just creating a new thwartcake, taking my sweet old time - including a sunshine, magic wands, stars, flowers, etc for Caylee and low and behold, before I could perfect it - that book fell below! Perhaps, I should start on a 3,000 now? LOL

Did I blow the margin's??? I have my screen big, so I can tell I am close - do I need to re-size?? Someone tell me fast before the mods catch me! LOL

It's a thing of beauty and my margins are fine!

While fact-checking today the claim by JB that Gale St. John ran into Roy Kronk on August 11, 2008 while they were both in the woods, I came across the full video shot by that team that day. I had only ever seen the condensed (five or six minute) version before, and even though I didn't want to spend 20 minutes watching the video, I did it for Caylee, a sweet little girl who was taken from this earth far too young...a little girl who deserves to have the truth be known.

To quickly debunk JB's claim that Gale St. John searched the exact area where Caylee was found, is almost too easy. If you go to 2:09 of the video, you can see that they parked the van by the light post by the curve in the road. That is too far down Suburban to be considered the exact area where Caylee was located. "Colleen" then proceeds with the dog in the direction of the school.

Now to the claim that Gale St. John was there on August 11, 2008. This is also quickly disproved in the video at the 6:31 mark when "Colleen" says she can't go into the woods because of the water there ("It's right full."). Orlando had been in drought conditions until Tropical Storm Fay came through at the end of August of 2008, so there is no way this video was shot on August 11th.

The last thing I'd like to say is that, if you watch the entire video, you will see them go into the woods, up the path behind the school. This scene gives you the best view of what the woods around there look like. Considering how dense these woods are, and how very tiny Caylee was (especially after decomposition) it's truly miraculous that this little angel was found at all.

R.I.P. sweet baby girl. Know that there are many of us out here who love you more than your mother did, and we will fight for the truth for you for all of our days.

(The full 20 minute video can be viewed here.)

Dates for Gale
08/12-13/08
Gale St.John&co
In area and woods – have video of 'blind drive'

ANJ, the cake looks terrific! Huge, yet the margins are OK.

IFIMAY and KrKrJx -------> Thank you both. Geez, good thing I just bought that super size oven!

Dig in, it feeds 50,000!!!!!!!!!!

:seeya: Hi JB - breaking a piggy back of your kids to scramble for change to buy a book?

Nooooo! it's a new high! I mean # 1938 is higher than being # 98 right?

So it's a new HIGH! and it will get higher and higher, to like # 10.000

lol

Noor - don't get Baez all excited!! IT'S A NEW LOW - IT WILL GET LOWER AND LOWER!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Itunes or ibooks? I found it on ibooks and it does have way more 5 star reviews. (172 5 stars
59 one star). If anyone has an apple id..please submit a real review!

Hmmm.. Its stll selling for 12.99 at ibooks...

I must be on Itunes CA because I didn't see all those five stars - just a couple. Anyhow, I've done my part there....:rocker:

There are BUNCHES of new Customer Images on amazon.

Take a look before they disappear.

Thanks for sharing that, I had never seen that photo of FCA and Lee, and loved the *advertiser censored* a roach!

I did not put this on the other thread as its not a matter of "fantasy facts"

Page 82 – OCA comes home

There was a website called Websleuths, and in it they had gone through the public records and researched my entire career. The ‘Sleuths” talked about me as though they knew me. Much of it was insulting, even cruel, and scary.

:websleuther: - JB never writes that us "Sleuths" were untruthful....

Given the low book sales, I highly doubt his mention of WS increased traffic to the site...

BBM
And that was just from what was in the Public Records

Thanks for sharing that, I had never seen that photo of FCA and Lee, and loved the *advertiser censored* a roach!

:waitasec:
I looked at that photo posted in Amazon and IMO that is not Lee.
I could be wrong but I do not believe it to be Lee.

What a beautiful thwart cake. I especially like the lillies. That is such a special touch.

JB stated in his book: "Basically, I gave her (OCA) a homework assignment. I gave her a book and asked her to write an outline of it. When I came to visit two days later not only had she read the book but her report was so intelligently written, I doubt a seasoned lawyer could have written better."

Could it be that he let KC get all the "facts" for his book together and this is why nothing in his book seems to be factual??????? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member