Sidebar Discussion #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading on the other thread about Caylee being found with no shoes.
Does anyone remember when fca said "They haven't even found her clothes yet"? I believe she said that to Tracy (I know it's hearsay).

Was there ever any proof that Caylee was in the house the morning of the "drowning"? I know fca and jb said it, so it must be true :banghead: We know fca was there because of computer and phone records. Does anyone remember where fca was the day before?

This is all my opinion and theory, feel free to shoot holes :twocents:

:dunno: but I always felt Caylee died in that car. She was made sick from something (chloroform, xanax, possibly just being in a hot car, take your pick) and possibly vomited before she died. Remember the above statement about the clothes....fca had to get rid of them somewhere. They (original clothes) probably haven't been found to this day.

The day fca backed the car up to the garage. my opinion, she grabbed the laundry bag, the to small shorts from the goodwill bag and the winnie the pooh blanket.

I know nothing will ever be proven and I'm sure this has been discussed before. Just reading JA's book and it makes me so sick and angry again. :maddening:

Hi Jose :seeya:

As far as Caylee - we do know she was with Cindy until the evening of the 15th because that's the day they went to see Grandpa and we have the "you are my sunshine video and some other pictures. If you remember, when FCA came home, Caylee and Cindy were in the pool. She was going to join them but Cindy said it was getting too cool for Caylee and handed her off to FCA to bathe and put in her pajamas.

So I think Cindy would have been very aware of where Caylee was that evening. Then we have the texts between Tony and FCa starting late evening and early morning...so I think we are safe in assuming Caylee survived that evening. We know she was gone by the next evenng when FCA went to watch videos with Tony...

Go For it :floorlaugh: Sounds like something my hubby would do, he can be just sitting and hurt himself :fence:

LOL! I have one of those. We used to call him Tim The Tool Man Taylor.

#14,162 in Books
#67 in Books
#73 in Books

As far as Caylee - we do know she was with Cindy until the evening of the 15th because that's the day they went to see Grandpa and we have the "you are my sunshine video and some other pictures. If you remember, when FCA came home, Caylee and Cindy were in the pool. She was going to join them but Cindy said it was getting too cool for Caylee and handed her off to FCA to bathe and put in her pajamas.

So I think Cindy would have been very aware of where Caylee was that evening. Then we have the texts between Tony and FCa starting late evening and early morning...so I think we are safe in assuming Caylee survived that evening. We know she was gone by the next evenng when FCA went to watch videos with Tony...

Right logicalgirl, I had forgotten about Caylee and "you are my sunshine video". So back to square one about what happened. :banghead:
For some reason "they haven't found her clothes yet" statement has always bothered me.

Right logicalgirl, I had forgotten about Caylee and "you are my sunshine video". So back to square one about what happened. :banghead:
For some reason "they haven't found her clothes yet" statement has always bothered me.

Yes, I understand - me too. And why no shoes... but I do think AZLawyers ping, text and computer schedules are our best guide...

There is a good dicussion thread going but it is quite buried at Amazon - what I would really really love to see is a new review by someone who has bought the book who says they are returning the book because of specific factual inaccuries...anyone? Is that possible?

I know I keep repeating myself and here I go again.
I still think CFCA murdered Caylee the night of the 15th early morning of the 16th because I cannot let go of the fight C and C had the night of the 15th and I think she murdered Caylee in a fit of rage. That to me explains the no shoes to me. CFCA is so enraged when she slams out of the house with Caylee in tow without her shoes, swearing CA will never see Caylee again.

I mean who makes up a story of 'I heard them breathing when I listened at the door of the bedroom before I left for work on the 16th'? CA. That's who. I guess both CFCA and Caylee snored pretty loud huh?

Go For it :floorlaugh: Sounds like something my hubby would do, he can be just sitting and hurt himself :fence:

Yeah, mine too. One day we were getting ready to steam some crabs with all the fixins and he came into the house holding his eye and I said....OH! What's wrong honey? My concern quickly turned to mirth when he said "Dammit, I just poked myself in the eye WITH AN EAR OF CORN!"

I still think CFCA murdered Caylee the night of the 15th early morning of the 16th because I cannot let go of the fight C and C had the night of the 15th and I think she murdered Caylee in a fit of rage. That to me explains the no shoes to me. CFCA is so enraged when she slams out of the house with Caylee in tow without her shoes, swearing CA will never see Caylee again.

I mean who makes up a story of 'I heard them breathing when I listened at the door of the bedroom before I left for work on the 16th'? CA. That's who. I guess both CFCA and Caylee snored pretty loud huh?

BBM
I thought I read in the book Baez said Casey told him the bedroom door was open on the morning of the 16th. She said she normally locked it but not that morning.

There is a good dicussion thread going but it is quite buried at Amazon - what I would really really love to see is a new review by someone who has bought the book who says they are returning the book because of specific factual inaccuries...anyone? Is that possible?

It is possible. The book is advertised as a true account. It is not that. It is advertised as a work of non-fiction. Not! In short, the product is not as advertised. If a person read the blurb about the book and bought it hoping to read some truths, they were grossly misled. In essence customers have paid for a product that did not deliver as promised.

Actually I can understand CA listening at the door the next morning to hear if they were up or if Caylee was moving around before she went to work, in the hopes of seeing Caylee before she left - especially if they had had a big argument. I understand neighbours confirmed there had been a screaming row the night of the 15th, but they were reporting it a month later or more - and who knows the accuracy of that. Other than that, I believe we only have FCA's word for it.

CA is known to say some really silly things as "the result" of her actions...but I believe she could have listened at the door - but not that she heard them "breathing" unless FCA was known to snore of course....

The only problem with that timing would be fca finished an 80 minute phone call with Tony at 12:54am, texting with tony from 1:05 to 1:54 and then on the phone with tony from 3:08 to 3:22 am. Seems she had some free time from 3:22 am to 7:54 am.

Thank you to AZlawyer for the timeline!

Actually I can understand CA listening at the door the next morning to hear if they were up or if Caylee was moving around before she went to work, in the hopes of seeing Caylee before she left - especially if they had had a big argument.
I understand neighbours confirmed there had been a screaming row the night of the 15th, but they were reporting it a month later or more - and who knows the accuracy of that. Other than that, I believe we only have FCA's word for it.
CA is known to say some really silly things as "the result" of her actions...but I believe she could have listened at the door - but not that she heard them "breathing" unless FCA was known to snore of course....

Bold 1. Yeah, I understand what your saying. BUT BUT BUT, come on LG controlling CA would have looked in on them, not just merely listened.

Bold 2. I believe LA told Jesse Grund about the fight too. Can't remember exactly. I happen to believe with every fiber of my being that the fight did happened.

The only problem with that timing would be fca finished an 80 minute phone call with Tony at 12:54am, texting with tony from 1:05 to 1:54 and then on the phone with tony from 3:08 to 3:22 am. Seems she had some free time from 3:22 am to 7:54 am.

Thank you to AZlawyer for the timeline!

If I remember correctly. She was said to have left the house around 10pm on the 15th. So that would leave about an 1 1/2 hours for the murder. An hour between 1:54 and 3:08. And as you say free time for about 3 hours. It surely can't take too much time to murder a 2 1/2 year old child in a rage.

Sorry guys I just can't help it. I know I'm a pain.

Bold 1. Yeah, I understand what your saying. BUT BUT BUT, come on LG controlling CA would have looked in on them, not just merely listened.

Bold 2. I believe LA told Jesse Grund about the fight too. Can't remember exactly. I happen to believe with every fiber of my being that the fight did happened.

Oh I'm not saying the fight didn't happen - I just question everything FCA says. She would have had to tell LA who told Jesse because LA wasn't living at home at the time.

If there was a fight - all the more reason for Cindy not to open the door - she had to get to work not continue the row with FCA...IMO

If I remember correctly. She was said to have left the house around 10pm on the 15th. So that would leave about an 1 1/2 hours for the murder. An hour between 1:54 and 3:08. And as you say free time for about 3 hours. It surely can't take too much time to murder a 2 1/2 year old child in a rage.

Sorry guys I just can't help it. I know I'm a pain.

BBM - :waitasec: I don't remember that. I thought she got home at 8 or 8:30 that night? Pool, bath, blah blah...

BBM
I thought I read in the book Baez said Casey told him the bedroom door was open on the morning of the 16th. She said she normally locked it but not that morning.

Normally locked it but not that morning :banghead: That would fit right in with the drowning story. The had to get some of their lies straight!

Drowning story aside, did GA testify that he saw Caylee that morning?

Normally locked it but not that morning :banghead: That would fit right in with the drowning story. The had to get some of their lies straight!

Shotzy I'm just saying Casey Casey said it, doesn't mean it's true. If the door was opened why would Cindy be listening outside the door? She'd be looking in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997