Sidebar Discussion #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering the same thing FaerieB. As far as who's paid it I would guess Cindy. I thought she owed the state somewhere around $100,000.00. Am I wrong?

That's a lot closer to the figure I remember, too. Doesn't she also owe for back income taxes on the $200,000? I'm assuming that's Federal? If so, will the Feds just let her shirk it?

I'm wondering if this financial debt was the costs of getting transcripts relating to her appeal.

That's a lot closer to the figure I remember, too. Doesn't she also owe for back income taxes on the $200,000? I'm assuming that's Federal? If so, will the Feds just let her shirk it?

Yes, her fed tax bill is somewhere in the neighborhood of $68,000.00 but with pentilties and interest which are very high it should be way more than that now. I can't see the feds letting her shirk it, but for all we know that could be payed off now too. We just don't know enough. Right?

-----------------
On the 200. thou. I think it is 69 thou.. Didnt B take 89, thou out of that in the beginning?

I'm wondering if this financial debt was the costs of getting transcripts relating to her appeal.

I wouldn't think so FLmom as I think if she owed on that it would be to attornies.
What I'm worried about is if the state has given her another pass and reduced the cost to her for (around >) $100,000.00.

ETA:
In a conversation I was having with someone else. I realized that if it were for transcripts she wouldn't have to pay for it cuz of indengincy so JAC (?) would reimburse the attornies for that. So you could be totally correct Flmom. My apologies to you.

-----------------
On the 200. thou. I think it is 69 thou.. Didnt B take 89, thou out of that in the beginning?

Yes, Nore but she would still owe on the whole $200,000.00 cuz it was hers and she gave JB whatever she gave him and JB would owe taxes on whatever amount that was.

Yes, her fed tax bill is somewhere in the neighborhood of $68,000.00 but with pentilties and interest which are very high it should be way more than that now. I can't see the feds letting her shirk it, but for all we know that could be payed off now too. We just don't know enough. Right?

No, unfortunately all we have to go on is what she reported. And, after four-plus years of study, we all know what her word is good for.

I get a very sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I think of the money that family has made off the death of sweet angel Caylee. :(

I believe she has already been scooting around the area. Remember some of the leaks and comments that she has been seen in grocery stores, restaurants, bars and driving a car. Her being released from probation hasn't changed anything except traveling out of state which we suspected she had done that also. She does whatever she wants to.

Bat Signal going out to Logical Girl!!! Your vacation is over. We need you to man the Canadian Border. It is free and looking for new victims. It is your patriotic duty to report back to Web Sleuths and maintain your watch!! Besides, we miss you.

From the news thread:

Where has she come up with over nineteen grand to pay this?? And does anyone know what this assessment was for? Surely the ruling for the investigation was more than $25,000, no?

From Dr Phil's blood money.

I haven't been following much on JB's book, but just thought I'd report not seeing at either Walmart or Shoprite, both of which have an extensive book section in my area.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201..._river_default

Anthony indicated that she has been unemployed and — with the exception of one month she reported drinking alcohol — sober for her probation term.

Does anyone remember reading about her working as a clerk. I could swear that I read that in the last few days. If my memory is correct..which is it...was she working or not?

I wouldn't think so FLmom as I think if she owed on that it would be to attornies.
What I'm worried about is if the state has given her another pass and reduced the cost to her for (around >) $100,000.00.

ETA:
In a conversation I was having with someone else. I realized that if it were for transcripts she wouldn't have to pay for it cuz of indengincy so JAC (?) would reimburse the attornies for that. So you could be totally correct Flmom. My apologies to you.

Oh please. No apologies are needed. I just threw out a possibility with no facts to back it. You gave a reason my idea may not be the case. I see nothing that needs an apology.

I haven't been following much on JB's book, but just thought I'd report not seeing at either Walmart or Shoprite, both of which have an extensive book section in my area.

Where I live the Walmart does not carry his book.

Well, I'm sure she's happier than sweet apple pie right now! Just think, she can scoot around wherever she likes where everyone in the world will recognize her and it isn't going to be fun. She dare not come to Canada. The two biggest cities close to the boarder are Niagara Falls... nah, can't see that, and then Toronto. Stay outta my city! We all know who you are and we're too nice and too good for you, so don't think of it!

I give it a week before we start seeing photo's of her out there! (eating icecream, another ball cap, sunglasses....ok I'll stop.)

I'm right across the lake in NY and we don't want her on this side either!!!

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201..._river_default

Anthony indicated that she has been unemployed and — with the exception of one month she reported drinking alcohol — sober for her probation term.

Does anyone remember reading about her working as a clerk. I could swear that I read that in the last few days. If my memory is correct..which is it...was she working or not?

In an interview, Mason said she was working as a clerk, then evidently realized what he said and amended that as that was working for whoever she was staying with. At first it sounded like she was earning money. Then it sounded like she was not paid, just doing it in exchange for housing.

I posted a few tweets in social media that I found interesting. Don't really know who the tweeters are.
There are also a few rumors as to where she may go there.

~~

Thanks FaerieB, That is a relief. I don't want her in the USA either, cuz I love so many American's and I have family on the west coast and mear D.C. and Florida. Hopefully, she'll take a slow boat to China or teeny island somewhere like Homolkla had to do... I wonder tho where she will end up? If she is alone, and yes, of course she is, how does one move to a new city/town and start over with that kind of reputation? A future employer would say, ok, let me see your resume. Hahahaha.... THEN WHAT? Well, you know, I haven't been working in XXXX amt of years because ..... Then there is the criminal record thing? So, who hire's someone like this?

----------------
Pray for me I'm in Ohio. I wonder how many relatives she has here. :please:

Oh little Miss Casey is front page news I see.

I hope she is is scared she is wetting her pants on a daily basis.

She needs to go to mexico and hitch up with a drug cartel. They will take veryyyyyy good care of a baby killer.

But it will steal, lie and kill because it didn't have money or a place to go and it's all our fault. Thanks Jose for giving it an "excuse" for it's sins.

So, being on "vacation" is like having a visit from your friend? We"ll see you in five to seven days?

respectfully bolded

??I don't get what that is about??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members