Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

I just gave up when I started using my nook! Does not have spell check and for ten minutes to try to get the d#@m cursor to exactly where the typo is....well, I decided I would just be ok looking either dumb or drunk!

GAWD ain't it the truth. I love my Nook, but it is a pain in the big toe to try and go back. I'm gonna put a disclaimer in my siggy like yours, except mine is going to say "Could be my fat fingers, could be the Nook. Only my hairdresser knows"

lol

Thanks for this ZsaZsa - I just read the article and was kind of surprised. I hope the situation is a bit different than it sounds. Because to me it sounds like he is on a personal vendetta with some of these firings and I hope that isn't so.

Am I off base here? Jeff Ashton is to me one of the hero's in the Caylee disaster and I didn't see this coming in quite this way.:waitasec:

Thanks for this ZsaZsa - I just read the article and was kind of surprised. I hope the situation is a bit different than it sounds. Because to me it sounds like he is on a personal vendetta with some of these firings and I hope that isn't so.

Am I off base here? Jeff Ashton is to me one of the hero's in the Caylee disaster and I didn't see this coming in quite this way.:waitasec:

Wow. Yeah. It has kind of a Mean Girls ring to it. Well, Jeff obviously has his reasons. Would love to know what it's all about!

Were you able to read the comments? I couldn't get them to load.

1342460109_baby_hedgehog_yawns.gif

On the couch relaxing, LG. I feel a nap coming on. lol

Now you are talking...quiet everyone please! Use your inside voices - :floorlaugh: RR0004 is having a wee nap!

Have a nice little snooze, RR0004! Be good to yourself. You deserve it.
:shush:

Were you able to read the comments? I couldn't get them to load.

They loaded for me. Kinda of 50/50 on the post. Only 24 of them.

I am sure IMO Jeff knows what he is doing. I dont feel like it is personal.

They loaded for me. Kinda of 50/50 on the post. Only 24 of them.

I am sure IMO Jeff knows what he is doing. I dont feel like it is personal.

Thank you, QueenD! I hope he knows what he's doing. Probably was time for a house cleaning!

Employment law being what it is I don't think he could fire people who didn't support him or vote for him, but in his campaign he declared that was one of the first things he would do, was to reorganize that office and get rid of a lot of administrative positions and make staff more hands-on. I'm sure he has trimmed a lot of dead wood....

Employment law being what it is I don't think he could fire people who didn't support him or vote for him, but in his campaign he declared that was one of the first things he would do, was to reorganize that office and get rid of a lot of administrative positions and make staff more hands-on. I'm sure he has trimmed a lot of dead wood....

JMO - Not sure about Florida, but in Louisiana, it is routine to fire at will employees and ask them for a resume for consideration to be rehired. I think he is safe.

I recall him saying this multiple times. He wanted to get down to business! I hope it all works out for him!

No - you are right - he did say that didn't he! He said he was going to bring up some young talent that had been held back by higher administrative staff and I assumed he was talking about the chair warmers.

Thanks I feel better - it was probably the way the article was written - to give it some "legs".

Posted in the Social Media thread. Interesting.

RR0004, how are you feeling this fine evening? Weekend is here so I expect you to be a good patient and lounge on that sofa, watch TV or type away here. No chores what-so-ever, it's your weekend PERIOD. Dr. wonders orders. :floorlaugh:

RR0004, how are you feeling this fine evening? Weekend is here so I expect you to be a good patient and lounge on that sofa, watch TV or type away here. No chores what-so-ever, it's your weekend PERIOD. Dr. wonders orders. :floorlaugh:
The nap did me good...but this whole doing nothing thing is getting old fast. Girls just want to have fun, ya know.

PS- I did go out for a bit to get something to eat and heard NG on XM. I heard them talking about ZFG and the "pizza story". Think the show was on 911 calls. I don't think I'll ever be able to erase Cindy's call from my memory. For me, there was hope (even as slim as it was) that Caylee was still alive. :(

Posted in the Social Media thread. Interesting.

Saw that but thought your Current News posting was more interesting...doubt she is out of state - more like her last "keepers" before she got off probation turfed her out and she's in another county or something...

I love reading Blaiss and her tweets but sometimes she gets a little ....carried away?? IMO of course.

Comes from watching those TV shows when I was little - what was that? Car 54 with Friday - just give me the facts m'am. :floorlaugh:

Saw that but thought your Current News posting was more interesting...doubt she is out of state - more like her last "keepers" before she got off probation turfed her out and she's in another county or something...

I love reading Blaiss and her tweets but sometimes she gets a little ....carried away?? IMO of course.

Comes from watching those TV shows when I was little - what was that? Car 54 with Friday - just give me the facts m'am. :floorlaugh:

I found the article through Blaiss's tweets after I posted the tweets in the social media thread. Her tweets have been coming in fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024