Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GAWD ain't it the truth. I love my Nook, but it is a pain in the big toe to try and go back. I'm gonna put a disclaimer in my siggy like yours, except mine is going to say "Could be my fat fingers, could be the Nook. Only my hairdresser knows"

lol

Ooohhhh! Oohhhh! *ATL jumps up in down running excitedly in circles*

I have something great to share with you old farts and old dogs! A very long time ago I decided that the pages were so slow to load, so I went into my personal settings and changed the view so the threads show only the words, and not the icons a siggies. Makes it great when threads are moving fast. But it does have drawbacks as I was not loner able to see funny avatars like the emus etc.
(and the one that was used for a while that had a red circle with a slash through it over the word troll, :blush: before the mods gave the user a T/O :blush:)

And some folks do have great siggies.

Hey Totally, or anyone else....is there a spellck on nook? As you can see I cannot type well on this nook.

Oh well, I am still looking forward to doing multiple quotes in the future.

In that same article posted above which mainly talks about FCA having moved from FL, there is a statement by her attorney that I have quoted below. I inserted the BBM words that I believe he must have left out.

Greene says Anthony looks forward to the day where she can get paid to speak publicly about her case, but she doesn't plan to speak about the case until her legal issues have passed.

Hey guys, Hal has come through for us yet again!

Casey Anthony has left Florida; hate mail has subsided

Here is Longo's original article:

Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida

http://www.kpho.com/story/19609341/casey-anthony-has-moved-out-of-florida

Hope it's true! I don't wish FCA on anyone, but she's done enough damage here in Florida. Maybe she should consider moving to a state that doesn't have the death penalty. With her history and all. Just sayin'....

Reading the linked article, I almost choked on this quote from the attorney:

"Casey is surprised and hurt by the intensity of the hatred directed towards her," said Greene.

(!!!!)

"None of the people who have profited from her case, the TV pundits and others, none of them have been looking for the truth. They're all dwelling on the scandal."

You mean, unlike Baez?? lol

TRUTH?! Oh, the iorny.

http://www.massachusettsduiattorneyblog.com/2012/09/trial-tips-for-massachusetts-o.html

The Lawyers USA Article also provided an interesting example from the Casey Anthony Trial. Jose Baez, states that George Anthony, Casey Anthony's father, gave him "menacing looks as if he were going to attack me." The entire jury felt his hostility and defensiveness. When someone is being defensive, it could mean they are not telling the truth, according to Baez.

Ayi-Yi-Yi! Sometimes Baez comes out with such clangers I'm back to banging my head on my desk at such no brain comments...

So let's see - Baez accused George of:
1) triple bagging his grand daughter's body, and probably using the duct tape, before he dumped her in swampland just down the road from their home.
2) Being a pedophile and sexually abusing his daughter FCA from the age of nine.
Baez did both of these things with no evidence at all, no witness statements, and nothing to substantiate these accusations at all.

And he makes a statement that he felt George's hostility and defensiveness? This is completely beyond my comprehension and seriously needs to stop.

Hey guys, Hal has come through for us yet again!

Casey Anthony has left Florida; hate mail has subsided

Here is Longo's original article:

Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida

Hmm - thinking back about Adam Longo - and I like him. But do I believe any story he writes about FCA? Phttttt! She is just as recognizable outside of Florida as she is in Florida.

So I think she's still hanging around in Florida. If the news puts it out that she's not in Florida, and someone sees her in Florida - they will assume it isn't her.
As far as her "hurt" feelings ....I double dare her to say that in a public forum.

Hope it's true! I don't wish FCA on anyone, but she's done enough damage here in Florida. Maybe she should consider moving to a state that doesn't have the death penalty. With her history and all. Just sayin'....

Reading the linked article, I almost choked on this quote from the attorney:

"Casey is surprised and hurt by the intensity of the hatred directed towards her," said Greene.

(!!!!)

"None of the people who have profited from her case, the TV pundits and others, none of them have been looking for the truth. They're all dwelling on the scandal."

You mean, unlike Baez?? lol

TRUTH?! Oh, the iorny.

My in blue and bold - I was just going to post this!! Surprised?? :what: :maddening: Now, why would she be surprised? I mean - come on - she KILLED her daughter!!!! And oh, she's hurt... :boohoo: geez... this woman....

Ayi-Yi-Yi! Sometimes Baez comes out with such clangers I'm back to banging my head on my desk at such no brain comments...

So let's see - Baez accused George of:
1) triple bagging his grand daughter's body, and probably using the duct tape, before he dumped her in swampland just down the road from their home.
2) Being a pedophile and sexually abusing his daughter FCA from the age of nine.
Baez did both of these things with no evidence at all, no witness statements, and nothing to substantiate these accusations at all.

And he makes a statement that he felt George's hostility and defensiveness? This is completely beyond my comprehension and seriously needs to stop.

Yes, it's not defensiveness you saw in George, JB- that was righteous indignation.

I guess we know for sure now, since she is still officially indigent, that Cindy
has donated monies from the Caylee/Dr Phil fund to Casey.

My in blue and bold - I was just going to post this!! Surprised?? :what: :maddening: Now, why would she be surprised? I mean - come on - she KILLED her daughter!!!! And oh, she's hurt... :boohoo: geez... this woman....

Only a sociopath would be surprised......
Cindy's "she was just a shell" comment is very similar IMO.

From Current News posted by Ricki,

A representative with the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals in Daytona Beach, FL, has said a judicial panel could decide on that appeal before the end of the year.

Here's hoping it will be decided by then without any delays.
That sure would change the playing field for the ZG case.

I can imagine Casey Anthony moving to Libya, Zimbabwe, or North Korea. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member