Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was written on September 7th. The day after Shirley died. So what was being hidden by the Anthony's?

This is all a bit "iornic" isn't it? We want to know why the he77 they don't keep their private business out of the news, but when they do we want to know what they are hiding....:floorlaugh:

Course I still want to know why - undeterred by iornic events...

My in blue and bold - I was just going to post this!! Surprised?? :what: :maddening: Now, why would she be surprised? I mean - come on - she KILLED her daughter!!!! And oh, she's hurt... :boohoo: geez... this woman....

OK, I know we learned how to bold and multi quote this week, but nobody told us how to change the colors. What else are y'all holding back?

From Current News posted by Ricki,

http://www.kpho.com/story/19609341/casey-anthony-has-moved-out-of-florida

A representative with the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals in Daytona Beach, FL, has said a judicial panel could decide on that appeal before the end of the year.

Here's hoping it will be decided by then without any delays.
That sure would change the playing field for the ZG case.

Good Afternoon WS'ers.
Wouldn't that be great? I sure wont hold my breath though as that woman is the luckiest person I've even seen.
We sure can dream though.

This is all a bit "iornic" isn't it? We want to know why the he77 they don't keep their private business out of the news, but when they do we want to know what they are hiding....:floorlaugh:

Well they shouldn't blame us.. the last time they hid anything it was Caylee.

And we were the ones wanting to know..Casey where's Caylee?

Iornic the article about fca leaving Florida was yesterday and today Shirley's obituary!

Again, it's all in the timing :what:

OK, I know we learned how to bold and multi quote this week, but nobody told us how to change the colors. What else are y'all holding back?

Can't see if anyone has told you this yet - but this is the easy part. When you are in the quote box, at the top of the box, you will see two lines of "stuff". First line says A, fonts, (change the font) sizes (change the size) A-that small arrow beside it is the drop down bar for the colours. Okay so far?

So when you are typing your text, highlite what you want to change (hold your left side of your mouse down, move your cursur over the text, let go), and then click that small arrow on the A, click the colour you want, you will see the <b on each side of your colour, then carry on with your post.

The B on the line below is the "bold" , just highlite your word or phrase - and zowie, now you are all fancy

-----------------
Hi, wasnt it Tooty and Muldoon?

LOL Nore. Yes it was. Thanks for saying so cuz it was bugging me and didn't have time to look it up.

Well they shouldn't blame us.. the last time they hid anything it was Caylee.

And we were the ones wanting to know..Casey where's Caylee?

Of course - you are absolutely right- we have every reason - it was that voice in the left side of my brain as I asked the same question - what are they hiding that said - make up your mind already! :floorlaugh:

Just popped back in to say:
RR0004, I hope you have been napping cuz we haven't seen you yet today. You better not being doing chores.

Hummm? So she must have passed about the same time we learned that she was going to pass?
In the preceded in deaths it mention everyone but her father. Do you suppose that was just over looked?

I did notice that they put '5 grandchildren' and didn't name them - avoiding having to put Casey's name in her grandmother's obituary, after she stole so much from her..

I did notice that they put '5 grandchildren' and didn't name them - avoiding having to put Casey's name in her grandmother's obituary, after she stole so much from her..

Do any of CA's brothers have children? Would be surprised if CA was the only one with children...

So there were cousins. (I wonder if any of the cousins had children) It seems a little odd there was no one who stood up for baby Caylee :-(

Do any of CA's brothers have children? Would be surprised if CA was the only one with children...

They must have cuz there are 5 of them. Two we know belong to G & C.

So there were cousins. (I wonder if any of the cousins had children) It seems a little odd there was no one who stood up for baby Caylee :-(

I know. I still can't wrap my brain around that at all. I really wish we knew more of what all these people must know. Is everyone really that scared of the Anthony's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024