Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nap did me good...but this whole doing nothing thing is getting old fast. Girls just want to have fun, ya know.

PS- I did go out for a bit to get something to eat and heard NG on XM. I heard them talking about ZFG and the "pizza story". Think the show was on 911 calls. I don't think I'll ever be able to erase Cindy's call from my memory. For me, there was hope (even as slim as it was) that Caylee was still alive. :(

I so get what your saying about the smallest sliver of hope for Caylee in the beginning for me at least. But as time marched on well, somhow you just know. KWIM?

Saw that but thought your Current News posting was more interesting...doubt she is out of state - more like her last "keepers" before she got off probation turfed her out and she's in another county or something...

I love reading Blaiss and her tweets but sometimes she gets a little ....carried away?? IMO of course.

Comes from watching those TV shows when I was little - what was that? Car 54 with Friday - just give me the facts m'am. :floorlaugh:

Sgt Friday was Drag Net. Car 54 had Fred Gwynne (Munsters), can't remember who he played though.

:banghead:
Saw that but thought your Current News posting was more interesting...doubt she is out of state - more like her last "keepers" before she got off probation turfed her out and she's in another county or something...

I love reading Blaiss and her tweets but sometimes she gets a little ....carried away?? IMO of course.

Comes from watching those TV shows when I was little - what was that? Car 54 with Friday - just give me the facts m'am. :floorlaugh:[/QUOTE

Do we have any clue who "Blaisse" is? S/he has recently claimed to have met GA and has aslo claimed to be on TV!

:banghead:

Comes from watching those TV shows when I was little - what was that? Car 54 with Friday - just give me the facts m'am. :floorlaugh:[/QUOTE

Do we have any clue who "Blaisse" is? S/he has recently claimed to have met GA and has aslo claimed to be on TV!

I saw those tweets also, I have no idea who Blaiss is, but must admit I am curious. I don't even have a twitter account. I just read the tweets from the internet.

If I'm right I think it's a she and I am pretty sure she used to post here but was banned, seems like this was either late '08 or early '09 (anyone else remember?)

RR - do we need to come put weights on your lap to keep you still? I think Wonders just may do it! :blowkiss: Get better!

Now Niner - Baby Steps - we are all still flush with our basic success! But thanks - didn't know I could do that either!
I got through the whole 2 years of hearings, pre-trial and trial without knowing any of this. Quote blah blah post, quote blah blah post, quote blah blah post, quote blah blah post - well - you get it! :banghead: I mean look at my number of posts - :p...

14,664!! :what: and you've been here only since 2009; I only have 3,467 and I joined in 2003, but then I mostly :lurk:

LOVE reading your posts, logicalgirl!! :)

I'm terrible at spelling also, and if I think the word looks wrong I right click and it highlights the word and if I click again it shows me a list. It's not always perfect, but it does help. I do use Google for checking a word when it doesn't give me a choice. OK,that is all I know.

:waitasec: you mean here on the "Reply to Thread" portion?? I just tried it, and it didn't work for me... :crazy: or do you mean somewhere else... ??

I'm so tired tonight I'll need a forklift to get me off the couch.
But, sure would love to share some popcorn...always!

:popcorn: here's yours RR Oh look what I found for desert!!! :cupcake: Enjoy!!

:seeya:

14,664!! :what: and you've been here only since 2009; I only have 3,467 and I joined in 2003, but then I mostly :lurk:

LOVE reading your posts, logicalgirl!! :)

:waitasec: you mean here on the "Reply to Thread" portion?? I just tried it, and it didn't work for me... :crazy: or do you mean somewhere else... ??

:popcorn: here's yours RR Oh look what I found for desert!!! :cupcake: Enjoy!!

:seeya:

Not just in here, but I use it most in here.

Spell a word correctly then mis spell one. Highlight the word in question and i f it's misspelled it will show a red line underneath it, then left click on it and a box will drop down with the correct spelling.

Maybe your spelling is better than mine?

http://www.massachusettsduiattorneyblog.com/2012/09/trial-tips-for-massachusetts-o.html

The Lawyers USA Article also provided an interesting example from the Casey Anthony Trial. Jose Baez, states that George Anthony, Casey Anthony's father, gave him "menacing looks as if he were going to attack me." The entire jury felt his hostility and defensiveness. When someone is being defensive, it could mean they are not telling the truth, according to Baez.

http://www.massachusettsduiattorneyblog.com/2012/09/trial-tips-for-massachusetts-o.html

The Lawyers USA Article also provided an interesting example from the Casey Anthony Trial. Jose Baez, states that George Anthony, Casey Anthony's father, gave him "menacing looks as if he were going to attack me." The entire jury felt his hostility and defensiveness. When someone is being defensive, it could mean they are not telling the truth, according to Baez.

Thank you sleutherontheside. I can see this being true. I know I hated the way GA acted on the stand. I also believe that juries like one set of lawyers over another and think this may have happened in FCA's trial with JB's good mornings that I found to be vain and hollow.

Thank you again sleutherontheside. I have often wondered if Jennifer Ford was a stealth juror. When she said she wanted to be on this jury red flags were flying all over the place for me. I felt she knew more then she was admitting and felt she had her mind made up before the trial ever started. The lady who said she would have a hard time convicting anyone should have never been on any jury period. And that race thing that came up about her was absolutely ridiculous and sad that it was even considered.
Mind you this is just my opinion.

If I'm right I think it's a she and I am pretty sure she used to post here but was banned, seems like this was either late '08 or early '09 (anyone else remember?)

RR - do we need to come put weights on your lap to keep you still? I think Wonders just may do it! :blowkiss: Get better!
Wow...there were a few.
Thanks for your kind thoughts, Insomnia Momma.

So, with that kind of thinking, what's Baez feeling guilty of? His client's guilt (regardless of the verdict)?

I don't know the interviewer. Should I?
I hope the jury foreman is someone who truely finds it repulsive to make money from Caylee's death.
This guy isn't getting anything from me. IMHO, they didn't understand the instructions...especially the "lesser charges", and took the easy way out.
Did they ever ask for any clarification? Such smartie pants, these 12.
Torture? The only one who was tortured in all this was Caylee.

PS- was this the guy who had another juror iron his clothes?

Hey guys, Hal has come through for us yet again!

Casey Anthony has left Florida; hate mail has subsided

She has departed the Sunshine State, reports Adam Longo, who now works for the CBS station in Phoenix.

"She has relocated. She no longer has to live with the same security precautions that surrounded her,” Anthony attorney Charles Greene told Longo. “The hate mail has subsided a lot. She’s doing better.”

Here is Longo's original article:

Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida

http://www.kpho.com/story/19609341/casey-anthony-has-moved-out-of-florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads