Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

-------------------------

On the obit page it said to check out ancestors on Ancestry.com That I wish I could. I wonder who other relatives are. No thought of contacting anyone, just nosy. CA. looks just like her mother.:moo:

On the obit page it said to check out ancestors on Ancestry.com That I wish I could. I wonder who other relatives are. No thought of contacting anyone, just nosy. CA. looks just like her mother.:moo:

I'm nosy too, Nore :floorlaugh: You don't need ancestry, I use heritage quest, rootsweb and a few others. There is a Mormon site online with a very large database (the name escapes me right now). Heritage quest has all the US census records up to 1940. My library has an online link to it and I just sign in with a pin number and my library card.

CA does look like her mother!

I know. I still can't wrap my brain around that at all. I really wish we knew more of what all these people must know. Is everyone really that scared of the Anthony's?

We don't actually know if they did or not - stand up for Caylee I mean. I doubt they feared the Anthony's - but more so the horrendous media presence and the assoication with such a terrible crime.

I wouldn't know if there was any family in the courthouse besides CA, GA and LA. Besides, from what I heard, CA's brothers thought FCA was guilty.

Where/what did it say about ancestry.com? I have an account on there and can look things up but usually the details of "living" people in the family trees are kept private. I did find a tree that looks like it has the branches down to Caylee (it had Caylee marked as living with no father)

Where/what did it say about ancestry.com? I have an account on there and can look things up but usually the details of "living" people in the family trees are kept private. I did find a tree that looks like it has the branches down to Caylee (it had Caylee marked as living with no father)

There is a link to ancestry right under "print...view guest book".

KarmaGet'em, Do you find ancestry worth the money? I have been doing my English family tree, so far 2 years and I'm still not done. But, seems everything in the US is private. I am trying to find info on a relative who died in 1949 in NJ.

There is a link to ancestry right under "print...view guest book".

KarmaGet'em, Do you find ancestry worth the money? I have been doing my English family tree, so far 2 years and I'm still not done. But, seems everything in the US is private. I am trying to find info on a relative who died in 1949 in NJ.

Are you talking about this obit? http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/orlandosentinel/obituary.aspx?n=shirley-marie-plesea&pid=160023975#fbLoggedOut
I don't see any reference to ancestry.

OT - it is a bit expensive but answered a lot of questions that I have had about my family. I kind of enjoyed the search. I don't have the european subscription so some of my search gets more difficult over there, but I have found some other family trees that have the info already collected.
If you want to message me the information, I can look up the US data for you.

I'm nosy too, Nore :floorlaugh: You don't need ancestry, I use heritage quest, rootsweb and a few others. There is a Mormon site online with a very large database (the name escapes me right now). Heritage quest has all the US census records up to 1940. My library has an online link to it and I just sign in with a pin number and my library card.

CA does look like her mother!

It's https://www.familysearch.org/

Thanks, okiedokietoo!

I use familysearch and ancestry a lot doing my family genealogy - and am shocked & saddened sometimes by what I find, like parents dying when children are young etc. After a quick search on familysearch, searching her and one of her sisters - I found that they were split up and living in different households around 1940- if correct people - so don't think I can continue with it at this time so, carry on

Interesting... decided to search Ancestry.com for Caylee Anthony and found a family tree that "claims" to have her listed as a child of KC and an "unnamed male". It shows his family tree - were there any "Weavers" discussed as potential father to Caylee?
Note that I don't necessarily buy that this is a true tree, but interesting that someone decided to put her in there.

It's not the first time they've been slow to announce the loss of a family member.:(

Yes!
Looks like they are still covering for Casey though- no announcement for 16 days after Shirley died... generally it's done as soon as possible after death so friends and family can attend the visitation and funeral.. even her grandmother's death has to be kept hush hush- they are still centered around the felon IMO.

Are you talking about this obit? http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/orlandosentinel/obituary.aspx?n=shirley-marie-plesea&pid=160023975#fbLoggedOut
I don't see any reference to ancestry.

OT - it is a bit expensive but answered a lot of questions that I have had about my family. I kind of enjoyed the search. I don't have the european subscription so some of my search gets more difficult over there, but I have found some other family trees that have the info already collected.
If you want to message me the information, I can look up the US data for you.

I see it in your link, it says "learn more about the Plesea family on ancestry.com.

I will message you with the info. Any help would be greatly appreciated! The issue is, I was born on her birthday and she allegedly committed suicide 2 days before I was born, I still feel a strong connection to her. My name is the same as her's and my middle name is the name of her second husband. It has been told to me she turned on the oven and that is how she died. Her first husband was killed on Normandy beach in 1944 and she never got over it. Her second husband was passed out from drinking when my uncle found them. Her husband survived but she didn't! This has haunted me for years.

I see it in your link, it says "learn more about the Plesea family on ancestry.com.

I will message you with the info. Any help would be greatly appreciated! The issue is, I was born on her birthday and she allegedly committed suicide 2 days before I was born, I still feel a strong connection to her. My name is the same as her's and my middle name is the name of her second husband. It has been told to me she turned on the oven and that is how she died. Her first husband was killed on Normandy beach in 1944 and she never got over it. Her second husband was passed out from drinking when my uncle found them. Her husband survived but she didn't! This has haunted me for years.
sent you pm

I have tears flowing for what she had to endure......

I did not know that woman, but I am so very touched and I cannot turn the faucets off as my tears are flowing so heavily...... for all of you who know her story ..... you will understand.

Day um....the tears are like Niagra falls for what Shirley had to live with. I do not mean to be disrepectful at all, but I am headed to light a special candle in our WS thread for Shirley joining hands with Caylee.

Again, my tears cannot stop for her memory.

Shirley and Caylee, I am here and you shall BOTH know that God is not finished yet.

Is this making just me bawl? Or do others feel the same way?

@@edited¥¥

Haha! You are okay atthelake - the nap was yesterday afternoon! :floorlaugh:
Just worry about the nuns now!

LG, but I have terrrrrrible recollection of the nuns in first grade trying to make me not be lefthanded, and slapping me with a ruler!

I am skeeeeered of nuns!
:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads