Sidebar Discussion #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From a quick search, I'm seeing motions to exclude regarding the knife, sex with the Tonys, speculation of CA knowledge, Brian Burner testimony, CA history of lying/stealing, heart sticker, hair banding, canine alerts, trunk stain, slutty pictures, tattoo, "Diary of Days," Cindy's MySpace, and "Jib Jab" cartoon. Nothing about a motion to exclude evidence that the Defendant was playing on Facebook, chatting on AIM and searching "foolproof suffocation" while her daughter was allegedly drowning or being disposed of down the block.
Not that I'm anyone special and deserve an explanation (lol), but I'd REALLY like to have someone from the State address why this WASN'T brought up at trial.

http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/archive/1996/06/dunne199606

An old article from one of my favorites, Dominic Dunne, it’s a Vanity Fair article about the Menendez Brothers and OJ Simpson trials. It’s uncanny to reread again and see the similarities.

Another fact that is also bizarre is how members of the Defense teams from both trials ended up either imploded themselves and their careers with their unethical behavior, sold out their former client with a book deal, or passed on after the trial.

-------------------Hi LogicalGirl, want to hear a good one?
I have used Combivent Rescue inhaler for years. My Anthem never paid much toward it so I get it thru Canada. Well I slipped up ordering needed one right away. Now Anthem pays nothing, they dont carry it anymore. So, i would have to pay 220.00 for one! From Canada I pay 75.00 for three of them.This is since the price caps were taken off pharmaceuticals.My Doctor phoned the pharmacy and ordered something else for me. I am very aggraviated by this.

Sorry about off topic..no more...:please:

OMG I'll bet - that's very expensive. Don't we have any generic's you could use? They are usually at least half the price now the government has opened up the pricing...maybe your doctor could have a look?

http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/archive/1996/06/dunne199606

An old article from one of my favorites, Dominic Dunne, it’s a Vanity Fair article about the Menendez Brothers and OJ Simpson trials. It’s uncanny to reread again and see the similarities.

Another fact that is also bizarre is how members of the Defense teams from both trials ended up either imploded themselves and their careers with their unethical behavior, sold out their former client with a book deal, or passed on after the trial.

Uh huh - interesting and I can wait around for a "repeat" or copy-cat ending....:rocker:

Thanks, okiedokietoo. I also saw that you posted that payment was made toward money she owed? I'm sure this must be old news...but where the heck did she get any money to pay this??!! What have I missed? Did someone else make payments for her?

I would love someone to explain this also! I have no idea and it's really bugging me!! Somebody please have mercy and splain to those of us who don't speak "court clerk".....:please:

I read 11/23/63 earlier this year and it was excellent, like most of Stephen King's works. Did you ever read his horror novel Desperation? Scariest book EVER!

did you really think so?? that one didnt freak me out too badly but the stand?? I had nightmares for weeks...and the dome, I couldnt draw a breath for more than half the book ohmygosh.

did you really think so?? that one didnt freak me out too badly but the stand?? I had nightmares for weeks...and the dome, I couldnt draw a breath for more than half the book ohmygosh.

The Stand! Yep, that was a real creeper...but pretty much all of King's books freak me out...in a good way..lol.

I'll be here all weekend. Now doesnt tht make you happy to be away? LOL..I am fighting a serious asthma flareup, change in weather kind. coughing til all aches. I always get sick at a holiday weekend, you know cant get the Doctor.Thanks to Canada (LG) I'm on Spiriva now.My Dr. gave me enough to carry me til the meds get here. I will be joyfully reading away! Oh my, did I say this is O/T? Take care all and have a good weekend.

Sympathies, Nore; I'm a fellow asthmatic and currently on Symbicort. My doc here in Florida knows I'm uninsured and under-funded, so he's very generous with the samples...last time I saw him, I walked out of his office with nearly $1,000 worth of free meds (courtesy of goodies left behind by the pharma salesfolk)! But he's a big fan of Canadian meds, too, so I'll definitely order from them when the need arises. Oh, Canada! :canada: Big thanks to our friends from the north! :heartbeat:

OMG I'll bet - that's very expensive. Don't we have any generic's you could use? They are usually at least half the price now the government has opened up the pricing...maybe your doctor could have a look?

---------------
LG. that is the generic from Canada. When they sent formulary it was 5.00 more! This is greed in U.S..

Sympathies, Nore; I'm a fellow asthmatic and currently on Symbicort. My doc here in Florida knows I'm uninsured and under-funded, so he's very generous with the samples...last time I saw him, I walked out of his office with nearly $1,000 worth of free meds (courtesy of goodies left behind by the pharma salesfolk)! But he's a big fan of Canadian meds, too, so I'll definitely order from them when the need arises. Oh, Canada! :canada: Big thanks to our friends from the north! :heartbeat:

--------
Jane, I have had symbicort too. Its about the same as Spiriva in results. My Doctor carried me three years on Paxil until it became generic. He loads me up with samples too. Thank God. Also gives me prescriptions for Canada. I am so thankful to have him. :seeya:

Does anybody remember one of King's lesser known but oh so creepy books Gerald's Game? Totally freaked me out.

Oh my, yes. That was either a prequel sequel to another of his books that I can't remember the name. The movie starred Cathy Bates. It was how she was suspected if killing her husband, who was abusive. Help me out here.

Thanks, okiedokietoo. I also saw that you posted that payment was made toward money she owed? I'm sure this must be old news...but where the heck did she get any money to pay this??!! What have I missed? Did someone else make payments for her?

Didn't someone back upthread post that the money was probably charged by attorneys for copies of documents and that the payments probably were from the State for poor indigent FCA? Could this be determined by what case it was listed under?

Would her bills charged for investigation due to false info have to go through the Court under the murder case? Would this amount be separated by which division billed her, i.e. LE, SA as different cases or lumped together as one?

Oh my, yes. That was either a prequel sequel to another of his books that I can't remember the name. The movie starred Cathy Bates. It was how she was suspected if killing her husband, who was abusive. Help me out here.

Deloris Claiborne?

--------
Jane, I have had symbicort too. Its about the same as Spiriva in results. My Doctor carried me three years on Paxil until it became generic. He loads me up with samples too. Thank God. Also gives me prescriptions for Canada. I am so thankful to have him. :seeya:

He sounds like a peach, Nore; my guy, too. And he's funny. When he first started discussing Symbicort, I started wailing about the cost and he said "Chill, baby! I'm goin' shoppin'," then left the room and promptly reappeared with a sack of freebies. I love the guy. Good thing for folks like us that there are some helpful, compassionate docs out there. Too bad we can't have ours cloned, eh? And really too bad that non-generic drugs are so insanely expensive. Thanks, Big Pharma. Not.

---------------
LG. that is the generic from Canada. When they sent formulary it was 5.00 more! This is greed in U.S..

Oh carp! That just isn't right that it's so expensive when it's something you have to use so frequently!

Does anybody remember one of King's lesser known but oh so creepy books Gerald's Game? Totally freaked me out.

Deloris Claiborne?

Yep, Dolores Claiborne. I believe the two books were originally supposed to be part of one novel. I remember Dolores shared a psychic bond with Jessie (the character in Gerald's Game). It's been awhile since I read those two books, so my memory may be a bit faulty! Of all the things I've lost, I've miss my mind the most...know what I mean? lol

Didn't someone back upthread post that the money was probably charged by attorneys for copies of documents and that the payments probably were from the State for poor indigent FCA? Could this be determined by what case it was listed under?

Would her bills charged for investigation due to false info have to go through the Court under the murder case? Would this amount be separated by which division billed her, i.e. LE, SA as different cases or lumped together as one?

That was me! But who the heck knows if I know what I'm talking about? it was just a wild guess!!!:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: since I can't imagine anyone (meaning CA) waltzing in and starting to pay some of the many monies FCA owes..it just seemed to make sense to me it was for court copies..

Now here's why I haven't been reading any King books - when a book is creepy I can't get it out of my mind for months...:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston