Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read the book. Can you elaborate? Is that story in Jose's book?

Jose claims that after FCA was released, they were in the air approaching St. George Island (isn't it ironic?) when the pilot called TM into the cockpit to say the airport was closed. He asked Todd to call DS and have her flash her lights so he could find the airport. Once he had located the airport, he had her drive onto the runway so they could see to land the plane.

Jose claims that after FCA was released, they were in the air approaching St. George Island (isn't it ironic?) when the pilot called TM into the cockpit to say the airport was closed. He asked Todd to call DS and have her flash her lights so he could find the airport. Once he had located the airport, he had her drive onto the runway so they could see to land the plane.

that's a whopper if I have ever heard one LOL

" OMg after all this time I could have died with CA in the plane next to me " give me a break and what is sad is the real truth is a nice family of 6 really did die in that plane. Someone said a piece of evil was left in it

I choose to think he was thinking about us at his time of demise. "Oh my God. After all this, I'm going to die in a f-ing plane crash with Casey Anthony. This is a blogger's dream come true."

Me: Bwaaahahahaha!!!

I choose to think he was thinking about us at his time of demise. "Oh my God. After all this, I'm going to die in a f-ing plane crash with Casey Anthony. This is a blogger's dream come true."

LOL, in my world the glass is always half full too.

Nope , iirc it was when he, lee, went to pick up stuff that night

QUOTE=LambChop;8398076]Wasn't it brought up during the trial that the computer files were deleted in the early morning hours at a time when there was a break in the questioning leaving us to believe it was KC who did the deleting while she was waiting for Yuri?

I feel bad for LA because he has tried to get on with his life for sure. I don't believe he ever thought his sister would try and throw him under the bus and it must have been a shock to him. He is the only one, so far, that has not sold an interview. You have to give him credit for that.

I also think what might have happened with the immunity deal is he was doing his own investigations and he may have interviewed someone who was a witness and it could have been viewed as interferring with a witness. It's possible his attorney thought he might get into trouble for that contact. Just a guess on my part but I could see it happening. jmo[/QUOTE]

Wow. Really? Are people supposed to believe that?

Reminds me, please folks send up prayers and :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: for ACandyRose in the next two weeks. She has done such GREAT things for many of us over the years, has tirelessly stored doumentation that we referred to, and group prayers are in order for her, especially on first major milestone of October 8th.

I know that we all know her, and please share in prayer support please. Her last trial that she documented was Drew Peterson.

:BLOWKISS: ACANDYROSE! You are fabulous and hope your first of two surgeries goes well.

...and I betcha DS came driving onto the airstrip in one of those teeny-weeny Smart cars. lol

Nope , iirc it was when he, lee, went to pick up stuff that night

QUOTE=LambChop;8398076]Wasn't it brought up during the trial that the computer files were deleted in the early morning hours at a time when there was a break in the questioning leaving us to believe it was KC who did the deleting while she was waiting for Yuri?

I feel bad for LA because he has tried to get on with his life for sure. I don't believe he ever thought his sister would try and throw him under the bus and it must have been a shock to him. He is the only one, so far, that has not sold an interview. You have to give him credit for that.

I also think what might have happened with the immunity deal is he was doing his own investigations and he may have interviewed someone who was a witness and it could have been viewed as interferring with a witness. It's possible his attorney thought he might get into trouble for that contact. Just a guess on my part but I could see it happening. jmo

Yup, he supposedly came back with the laptop not working.

ETA: BBM because of the broken quote.

I do remember the computer issue(blue screen, crash) but that was very very early on and I was certain there was another issue in regards to Lee' actions that LE had found out about.

Something Lee had done while "conducting his own investigation" into Caylee's disappearance.

http://www.wesh.com/Lee-Anthony-s-A...ged/-/11788876/13172032/-/lvvm5d/-/index.html

"There were a number of instances where he was acting on behalf of his sister, or on behalf of law enforcement, that now could be seen as something less than benign or could be seen as hindering the investigation instead of assisting it," Luka said.

Luka said he fears his client may be charged with obstruction of justice or evidence tampering.
-------------------------------
I remember something abot LA being in JB office and reading about the case (JB had the papers up on a wall in his private office) and taking the information back to LE.That would of gotten LA in big trouble.Does anyone hear remember that?

Sorry I can't remember how to do the quote stuff anymore.

Hi HOPE4CAYLEE

I thought that I would let you know how to quote.

Using the square brackets [ ], write the word "quote" in the first set of square brackets at the beginning of whatever it is you want to quote and then write "/quote" in the second set of square brackets at the end of whatever it is you wand to quote.

I would put a sample here, but it would just look like a quote. I hope this helps :)

Oh Lordy, another conversation I started that has gone sideways. I should have phrased it differently.

I guess what I should have said is...at the beginning of the investigation, LA's lawyer Luka was worried LA did "something" that may be viewed by LE as attempting to interfere with a witness or hindering an investigation.

So....what facts or evidence do what have about what LA actually did that made his lawyer ask for immunity....

As opposed to what is our opinion of what we think he did, or suspect he did to cause him asking for immunity. We know his lawyer said "something"......

Hope that clears up any confusion about my post.

I asked JA at his NYC book signing about the infamous and possibly urban legend “Lee knows what he has done" and JA did not recall it at all, and had no idea why LE would say that.

So I have no idea if it did or didn't happen, but for whatever reason, JA said he did not know about it.

I asked JA at his NYC book signing about the infamous and possibly urban legend “Lee knows what he has done" and JA did not recall it at all, and had no idea why LE would say that.

So I have no idea if it did or didn't happen, but for whatever reason, JA said he did not know about it.

I think that the "blue screen" would have been too big an issue for JA to overlook. That would be considered "tampering". What reason would LA have, at that time, to delete all her files when he believed Caylee was with the babysitter. It would make no sense and he was in Tony's apartment so they would have witnessed him on the computer. It sounds to me as if he may have spoken to someone he should not have spoken to because they were considered a witness. jmo

...and I betcha DS came driving onto the airstrip in one of those teeny-weeny Smart cars. lol
:laugh:
graphics-small-cars-637721.gif

As lg said: "Perfect!"
:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics