Sidebar Discussion #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry...on Barnes and Noble it really sounded like a juror wrote this. I should have checked Amazon, LOL. I did not mean to mislead anyone. I am very sorry I posted about that book!

Awe Aedrys, don't be sorry. You just thought that you hit on something and just wanted to share it with us. I did the same thing a couple weeks ago about Dr.Phil, my dish guide said the "The Anthony's return, new" so I wrote a post about it but when his show came on it wasn't the Anthony's. I was lucky as no one responded to my post or whatever, so I was able to delete it. However, I do think the Anthony's will be back on that show for whatever sick reason they will have.
Your a good person so don't beat yourself up over this. I feel certain that I can speak for everyone here and tell you we love you.

Not sure where to post this.. but I just got a test alert that FCA got a "E-hollywood true story" ... not sure if that means she was paid.. or they are just doing one on her..

Not sure where to post this.. but I just got a test alert that FCA got a "E-hollywood true story" ... not sure if that means she was paid.. or they are just doing one on her..

Thanks for that tidbit! Ya know, I don't see why anyone would ever pay her one red cent. The real facts of the case are available free to one and all through the internet and discovery. There is truly no reason what-so-ever for any media company to have to pay her or any of the A's or the DT to tell Caylee's story.

According to this interview....JB opposes the reenactment of the "event" in the Aruba case. According to JB, "there's no way to jump back in a time machine".

I almost spit out my water.

JB believes that GG is innocent...."Absolutely" :floorlaugh:

Believes the "Arubian" (yes his word Arubian as opposed to Aruban) police botched the Holloway case and now GG is paying for it. :floorlaugh:

Says GG has given 16 different statements and doesn't understand how many various different ways you can ask the same question. :floorlaugh:

And the best part...."It's all smoke no fire." :floorlaugh:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/nsw/watch/26671800/7805482/3/

I got the text a little while ago too and I'm shocked that there isn't a thread just for that piece of news-- haha.

I actually don't think that she will be paid but it still REALLY makes me angry that they're giving her the attention because we all know that is what she craves. :furious:

I got that text as well. If you check out the Orlando Sentinal web site you will see another article about a lecture regarding ethics in law. The panel includes Jeff Ashton, Frank George, Linda and Cheney Mason.ok

I got the text a little while ago too and I'm shocked that there isn't a thread just for that piece of news-- haha.

I actually don't think that she will be paid but it still REALLY makes me angry that they're giving her the attention because we all know that is what she craves. :furious:

Infamous people always get some type of attention and usually it is bad. Let's be glad FCA isn't famous like she thinks she is. JMO.

Personally, I am ignoring any thread on this but that is just me.

Have to love this quote by DS:

“You follow someone around, let’s say 24/7, and then you only play one or two hours of their most difficult time, that does not define who that individual is. That was an unfair portrayal of her.” — Dorothy Clay Sims, defense attorney for Anthony.

So DS is saying we should not define KC by what happened to Caylee. That it is an unfair portrayal of her. I don't think whatever KC did up to that point in her life and what she may do in the future will ever top what happened to Caylee. DS is "portraying" KC as a victum. jmo

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...ood-story.html

I got the text too! I've been trying to figure out where the "Hollywood" part comes in. :waitasec:

Funny.......KC's story is getting an "E Hollywood Story".

Did you know an anagram for Hollywood is "oldy ho owl"?

And one for KC is "scanty any hoe".

HeeHee

Casey was already on one of those E shows about the most infamous women and their crimes. Something like that even before she was at trial. She was #1.

They would not have to pay Casey one cent in order to do a story on this case because it is all public record. We could all write a book through our own experiences watching this case unfold and Casey or her family could do nothing about it. I highly doubt E paid Casey anything.

I do wonder if it bothers Casey that so many people are allowed to talk about her and she has to remain hidden and silent? I want it to bother her so bad, but I think Casey feels so special that she is being talked about at all. Does she care that the majority of this country knows she killed Caylee? That she couldn't pull the wool over our eyes? That she will forever be known for killing Caylee and that all anyone cares about it Caylee?? And not her??

I want so bad for her to be kicked to the curb by her lawyers and faced to make her own way in this world. Without Caylee. Without her father and brother. Cindy will take her back and I can only hope that Cindy and Casey are left with each other for all eternity. That would be the proper punishment for these two women now. Force them to live with each other and pray that another child is not brought into that home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member