Sidebar Discussion #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we find out he was a very low rank clerical person in the intelligence dept that only needed the security clearance it took to get in the door. Uh huh... Cosmic meaning - in your dreams Jose!

Bingo! I know I heard something to the effect of him doing his 3 years, uneventful duty and then out ... Just love the twists and spins he uses to make himself sound special !!

IMO Jose's been a BS'r for a long, long time and, like KC, probably doesn't grasp reality too well anymore ... not that he doesn't know he's lying, just that it's acceptable to bolster one's image no matter what you have to say to do it ...
would love to know (and post) the rank he was when discharged ...

What will he come up with next ? NCIS at Quantico where he got his "forensics" training ? :giggle:

I wish one of the news outlets would do an expose on Jose's background and highlight the "inconsistencies" in what Jose says and what the truth really is ... I know some of it came out before but the public really should know what he's about ... (the ones that don't know already)

(Maybe I'll just content myself with submitted edits to Wikipedia ...)

http://www.cacj.org/documents/2012/Spring_Seminar/Vegas-Flyer-w-Agenda.pdf

Saturday, March 24, 2012
7:30 am Exhibits & Breakfast
8:30 am Digital Forensics - Rick Albee
9:30 am Forensic Evidence in Sexual Assault Cases - Colette Tvedt & Lisa Wayne
10:30 am Break
10:45 am Eyewitness ID - Karen Newirth, Barry Scheck & Gary Wells
12:30 pm Lunch on Your Own
2:00 pm "Seat of Your Pants" Forensics - Jose Baez & Andrea Lyon3:00 pm Advanced DNA - Simon Ford & Jennifer Friedman
4:00 pm Break
4:15 pm Arson Evidence - Chris Adams
5:15 pm Mental Defenses - John Niland
6:15 pm Seminar Adjourns

http://www.nacdl.org/LegalEducation.aspx?id=21745
2:00 pm Seat of Your Pants Forensics: Fighting the Prosecution's "Fantasy Evidence" - Jose Baez & Andrea Lyon

http://www.cacj.org/documents/2012/Spring_Seminar/Vegas-Flyer-w-Agenda.pdf

Saturday, March 24, 2012
7:30 am Exhibits & Breakfast
8:30 am Digital Forensics - Rick Albee
9:30 am Forensic Evidence in Sexual Assault Cases - Colette Tvedt & Lisa Wayne
10:30 am Break
10:45 am Eyewitness ID - Karen Newirth, Barry Scheck & Gary Wells
12:30 pm Lunch on Your Own
2:00 pm "Seat of Your Pants" Forensics - Jose Baez & Andrea Lyon3:00 pm Advanced DNA - Simon Ford & Jennifer Friedman
4:00 pm Break
4:15 pm Arson Evidence - Chris Adams
5:15 pm Mental Defenses - John Niland
6:15 pm Seminar Adjourns

http://www.nacdl.org/LegalEducation.aspx?id=21745
2:00 pm Seat of Your Pants Forensics: Fighting the Prosecution's "Fantasy Evidence" - Jose Baez & Andrea Lyon

Meaning of "Fly by the seat of your pants":

"Decide a course of action as you go along, using your own initiative and perceptions rather than a pre-determined plan or mechanical aids."

LOL. Now that should be interesting because I could swear that was how JB came by his opening statement. jmo

sigh...

While not a single one of us can cure this, we can help each other....

Once there was a girl.

A little girl..

We didn't know her.

We wished we did.

We really wished there was no reason we ever wished so.

And another girl we really, really wished we'd never ever encounter - and still hope we don't. And still hope we really never hear from her again.

We've all encountered a disruption.

And then another.

We've learned -- A very difficult lesson

And what we've learned, we put into practice. As much as we should like, We cannot change the past (we might/would have, we could have, damn it!)

But for now, we are just going to try to prevent it. Again. At least one.

At least one.

Love it !! I'm doubting he picked that one .... :giggle:

Loved this snippet too ... " According to his resume, he spent three years at the NATO base in Norfolk, Virginia, trained as an intelligence analyst, describing it as "Cosmic Top Secret" security clearance."

OK, what the he11 is a "Cosmic Top Secret" clearance ????????????
I've had a Secret and a Top Secret clearance from DOD and worked for Navy contractors for years and have NEVER heard of it :waitasec:
Anyone heard of it ?

OK, this one's even better ... from Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Baez_(lawyer)
" According to his resume, he spent three years at the NATO base in Norfolk, Virginia, trained as an intelligence analyst, describing it as "Cosmic Top Secret" security clearance"
Jose ... intelligence analyst
It was also news to me that Jose spent 3 years at the NATO base ... ???? Guess he got his GED and went straight to NATO (must have skipped boot camp) and being an intelligence analyst ??? WTH ???

The part about being in the Navy seems correct but the rest of it ...
Anyone know how to look up military records ?

I've held similar clearances also denjet. Our clearance levels are the same as those in the US (and NATO's) and we use the same terms. I have never heard of a 'Cosmic' clearance and would be confident enough to say it doesn't exist.

I've held similar clearances also denjet. Our clearance levels are the same as those in the US (and NATO's) and we use the same terms. I have never heard of a 'Cosmic' clearance and would be confident enough to say it doesn't exist.

How much you wanna bet he had seen a UFO special where they talked about Majestic and then, when they asked him his clearance level, he got confused and said Cosmic? Lol! Cuz we all know he's "out there"!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

How much you wanna bet he had seen a UFO special where they talked about Majestic and then, when they asked him his clearance level, he got confused and said Cosmic? Lol! Cuz we all know he's "out there"!

Could be a Roswell clearance

I laughed when I saw the photo she was using for her byline. She thinks she's Victoria Lake.

Just a second .... her photo looks like you SOTS!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmm nope......:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

My avi is much better looking.

Just what we need, Andrea's view of the Knox case .... public perception and all ... gawd
Noticed she co-authored another book too ... get's she got her money's worth out of the publicity from the Anthony case ... disgusting

She's an academic. She's got a position. It's monetary.

Thanks Well Done ... but I just found this (albeit on Wikipedia):

NATO classifications
For example, sensitive information shared amongst NATO allies has four levels of security classification; from most to least classified:

COSMIC TOP SECRET (CTS),
NATO SECRET (NS),
NATO CONFIDENTIAL (NC), and
NATO RESTRICTED (NR).

In addition to the above classification levels NATO operates with
COSMIC TOP SECRET - A
This level is given to people who need to have access to the joined Atomic program of NATO. This level is never given permanently to anyone, regardless of jobtitle - e.g. President of the US etc. It is only given for short periods of time, when needed.

I stand corrected ... but now that I know what it really is, I'm more convinced Jose is full of s****

NATO classifications
For example, sensitive information shared amongst NATO allies has four levels of security classification; from most to least classified:

COSMIC TOP SECRET (CTS),
NATO SECRET (NS),
NATO RESTRICTED (NR).

COSMIC TOP SECRET - A
This level is given to people who need to have access to the joined Atomic program of NATO. This level is never given permanently to anyone, regardless of jobtitle - e.g. President of the US etc. It is only given for short periods of time, when needed.

I stand corrected ... but now that I know what it really is, I'm more convinced Jose is full of s****

Hmmm. OK. Thanks very much denjet. I stand corrected also
But if JB ever held it I'll eat my hat.

Hmmm. OK. Thanks very much denjet. I stand corrected also
But if JB ever held it I'll eat my hat.

If Jose Baez ever held access to joint atomic programs of NATO, I'll fly my butt down to Australia and eat your hat for you.

NATO classifications

COSMIC TOP SECRET (CTS),
NATO SECRET (NS),
NATO RESTRICTED (NR).

COSMIC TOP SECRET - A

Ok! Maybe one afternoon, after having gorged on couscous and jalapenos, JB was delivering some papers to a floor that normally would require such clearance. Upon handing the papers to the clerk, he is struck with uncontrollable, uhm, err, "stomach pains" and is quickly ushered in to the nearest bathroom. Another person has to accompany him since this person had Cosmic Clearance, thus, in JB's mind, HE had Cosmic Clearance. Make sense?

:crazy:

If Jose Baez ever held access to joint atomic programs of NATO, I'll fly my butt down to Australia and eat your hat for you.
:floorlaugh:
Just be wary of your teeth Ranch ... It's one of those ones with two cans of beer on top and tubes hanging off it.
Oh, it's got dangling corks too

NATO classifications

COSMIC TOP SECRET (CTS),
NATO SECRET (NS),
NATO RESTRICTED (NR).

COSMIC TOP SECRET - A

Ya think? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member