Sidebar Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Grandpa Cheney would sit down and shut the h3ll up.
Has it ever occured to him that they quit because the defense team was/is "morally bankrupt"?
Dang!!! That man gets on my last nerve.
He was just missing there money.

You know, I wonder if ABC could drag OCA's fanny into court for breach of contract? But then they would all have to admit to their underhanded dealings wouldn't they. Never mind I answered my own question. LOL.

Well, she was rearrested before they could interview her, or so the story goes so it isn't her fault. But, all-in-all, they got their money's worth. jmo

He was just missing there money.

Got this from the Twitter Thread:
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Mason worked pro Bono on #caseyanthonytrial. He says he lost out on $600,000
13 minutes ago

Okay! So first of all if he "lost out on $600,000.00" who's fault is that?
Just look in the mirror Gramps.
Second, I don't care! He made his own choices and apparently still is making the choice to support OCA financially and emotionally.
If he thinks that he will eventually come out of this unscathed then he needs to think again, cus when he does something to up-set OCA's life he will pay heavely, she will make sure of that. I can hardly wait.

Well, she was rearrested before they could interview her, or so the story goes so it isn't her fault. But, all-in-all, they got their money's worth. jmo

BBM
Ahahahahahaha :floorlaugh:.
If you look at it like that, I think they got ripped off big time. :floorlaugh:.
Sure makes my heart feel good.

It just amazes me how CM complains about the media, blames them for everything and it was JB who got the media ball rolling. KC was scheduled for an interview when she was out on bail with ABC as that was what the $200,000 was for under the "well, we just bought the pictures we don't pay for interviews" excuse. So they lost out on the interview because KC was brought back to jail. But yet JB told the judge there was no deal on the table, when in fact there was. At least that is how I see it. So here ABC is out the money and out of their interview and I'm thinking they wanted to recoup some of that money and the rest is history by keeping it in the news.

So who is to blame here? They need to investigate why a media outlet would have paid $200,000 for pictures of a missing child when we know it was not for the pictures but for an interview. I agree the Sunshine Laws should be held up until after the trial but a gag order should be in place also.

I sometimes wonder, too, what is the connection between the bond's bailsman, the media and JB? What is the real story and does it involve a "daisy chain"? jmo

I agree that the Sunshine law should be held up until after trial. I don't know if a gag order would be necessary if the discovery wasn't shown until after trial, unless the lawyers were attempting to try the case via the media, then yes, a gag order should be used immediately.

Got this from the Twitter Thread:
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Mason worked pro Bono on #caseyanthonytrial. He says he lost out on $600,000
13 minutes ago

Okay! So first of all if he "lost out on $600,000.00" who's fault is that?
Just look in the mirror Gramps.
Second, I don't care! He made his own choices and apparently still is making the choice to support OCA financially and emotionally.
If he thinks that he will eventually come out of this unscathed then he needs to think again, cus when he does something to up-set OCA's life he will pay heavely, she will make sure of that. I can hardly wait.

Oh, pleeeaaassse. How is that possible? He wasn't working on it full time and didn't start until spring of 2010. He misquoted facts at the hearings so he did not always come prepared. After all the mistakes JB made if JB was under CM's direction he should owe the court money. Good grief the state did all the work and handed it over to them. All they had to do was ask their client for the truth.

So would this make him another victum who lost money because of a certain person???? Seems to me like a lot of work for just a simple drowning. jmo

Oh, pleeeaaassse. How is that possible? He wasn't working on it full time and didn't start until spring of 2010. He misquoted facts at the hearings so he did not always come prepared. After all the mistakes JB made if JB was under CM's direction he should owe the court money. Good grief the state did all the work and handed it over to them. All they had to do was ask their client for the truth.

So would this make him another victum who lost money because of a certain person???? Seems to me like a lot of work for just a simple drowning. jmo

LOL - remember all those hearings when we were making bets about whether or not he was actually having a nap all the way through it? I didn't see him wake up until the actual trial....

LOL - remember all those hearings when we were making bets about whether or not he was actually having a nap all the way through it? I didn't see him wake up until the actual trial....

His head was down because he was calculating his time. Anyone remember when he said taking this case would be "fun". When did it become "not so much fun that I should have been billing my time". KC was not his only client and if she were, than I believe he was getting ready to retire. I still think EF is being trained to take his place. He lost nothing. He will do a book. He's just justifying in advance so people won't accuse him of making money off the trial. He is a colorful character and I believe people would buy a book from him (if only to have a good laugh). Boy, HHSS sure was right on with the "tight boots" comment. jmo

His head was down because he was calculating his time. Anyone remember when he said taking this case would be "fun". When did it become "not so much fun that I should have been billing my time". KC was not his only client and if she were, than I believe he was getting ready to retire. I still think EF is being trained to take his place. He lost nothing. He will do a book. He's just justifying in advance so people won't accuse him of making money off the trial. He is a colorful character and I believe people would buy a book from him (if only to have a good laugh). Boy, HHSS sure was right on with the "tight boots" comment. jmo

BBM

......... :silly: .......you got your story - I got mine....:innocent:

I wonder if these women were even in the same room with GR while he was having these sexual encounters, or if there were just photographs of these women in magazines while he was having these encounters :)

OMG! :floorlaugh: I SO needed a laugh! That is the funniest post I've read in ages! HYSTERICAL!

I sure do remember him sleeping. I thought it was as unprofessional as shooting the bird in victory.

I guess he is wide awake now, writing his book, and shooting the bird at Caylee's memory by writing a book in defense of FCA.

Depressing really that an advocate for the mother who never even reported her child "missing" would make money from a book. I also suspect this book will slander GA and LA.

For him it was all about the win.

Wish he would go back to sleep.

Book title suggestions for Cheney Mason's book.

The Casey Anthony Case
How I slept through $600,000 in billable hours.

The Casey Anthony Trial
Using Hearing loss as a legal tool.

Casey Anthony
The best client I'd never want to spend another day defending.

My life in the sidebar.

Defending liars.
The art of learning from their example.

How about...."Are we having fun yet?" The story of a child and the trial about her life.

Media: Mr. Mason is this book about Caylee.

CM: No. I was talking about KC. jmo

I think CM's geriatric somnolence was all an act and he was the brains of the outfit. He knew how to work that lazy, dumb *advertiser censored* jury and he told JB every step of the way what to do and say. The bumbling and the vagueness and the inconsistent deafness were all deliberate, successful ploys. I also suspect, given the final outcome of the case, that his 'misstep' at getting JSS off the case and replacing him with JBP may not have been a misstep after all. The whole thing makes me sick.

Casey Anthony, Marilyn Manson top list of creepy celebs
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/27/us-celebrities-creepy-idUSTRE79Q3ED20111027

Following is a list of the top 10 "Creepy" celebrities in order and their percentage of creepiness.
1) Marilyn Manson..69 pct
2) Casey Anthony...57 pct
3) O.J. Simpson....56 pct
4) Spencer Prat....49 pct
5) Nadya Suleman...41 pct
6) Charlie Sheen...34 pct
6) Eliot Spitzer...34 pct
8) Woody Allen.....31 pct
8) Tim Burton......31 pct
10) Jesse James.....30 pct

I think CM's geriatric somnolence was all an act and he was the brains of the outfit. He knew how to work that lazy, dumb *advertiser censored* jury and he told JB every step of the way what to do and say. The bumbling and the vagueness and the inconsistent deafness were all deliberate, successful ploys. I also suspect, given the final outcome of the case, that his 'misstep' at getting JSS off the case and replacing him with JBP may not have been a misstep after all. The whole thing makes me sick.

I don't think he was effective all along but when he "woke up", it looks like he was the man in charge.

I'm not sure the jury really related to Baez as some people think. I think CM is experienced and effective and he probably gave this jury the out they were looking for in his closing arguements.

The whole thing makes me sick too. I wonder if he ever even thinks of Caylee. I wonder if any of them do.

Book title suggestions for Cheney Mason's book.

The Casey Anthony Case
How I slept through $600,000 in billable hours.

The Casey Anthony Trial
Using Hearing loss as a legal tool.

Casey Anthony
The best client I'd never want to spend another day defending.

My life in the sidebar.

Defending liars.
The art of learning from their example.

Hey, don't give a sidebar idea! That should be ours! We should all write a book called "Our WS Lives in the Sidebar". LOL

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/27/us-celebrities-creepy-idUSTRE79Q3ED20111027

Following is a list of the top 10 "Creepy" celebrities in order and their percentage of creepiness.
10) Jesse James.....30 pct[/QUOTE

Had to sign in and say...wow...just wow...but I would put Charles Manson first instead of Marilyn Manson...then Casey.
This girl...how long will she have to be in hiding? And...why is she in hiding? Thought she was found Not Guilty.

Her future as "One Who Got Away With Murder" is what America is watching.

Surely when George, Cindy and Lee got up there on the stand and lied their arses off to "save her from the death penalty" they did not expect this kind of life for her. Nor did her Defense Team. They all just expected she would get life in prison, where she would be safe and cared for.

Now what?

10) Jesse James.....30 pct[/QUOTE

Had to sign in and say...wow...just wow...but I would put Charles Manson first instead of Marilyn Manson...then Casey.
This girl...how long will she have to be in hiding? And...why is she in hiding? Thought she was found Not Guilty.

Her future as "One Who Got Away With Murder" is what America is watching.

Surely when George, Cindy and Lee got up there on the stand and lied their arses off to "save her from the death penalty" they did not expect this kind of life for her. Nor did her Defense Team. They all just expected she would get life in prison, where she would be safe and cared for.

Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member