Sidebar Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually when someone is aquitted of murder they stand in front of the courthouse with their lawyer and speak to the press and celebrate their acquittal.Not in this case.Why?Because we KNOW.We KNOW.And they realize that.

I vote Cheney Mason for Halloween costume of the year (Baez is too lame - lol)!

Or get a trio to dress as them all! (oh I have sentence to wrap up my thoughts, but that would cost me...)

I sure do remember him sleeping. I thought it was as unprofessional as shooting the bird in victory.

I guess he is wide awake now, writing his book, and shooting the bird at Caylee's memory by writing a book in defense of FCA.

Depressing really that an advocate for the mother who never even reported her child "missing" would make money from a book. I also suspect this book will slander GA and LA.

For him it was all about the win.

Wish he would go back to sleep.

We've heard him speak - can you imagine what he writes like? :great:

Can't wait....:innocent:

Hey, don't give a sidebar idea! That should be ours! We should all write a book called "Our WS Lives in the Sidebar". LOL

That's actually a fab idea and I wish it was possible - it would heartbreaking sad and heartbreakingly hilarious at the same time....

One thwartcake, two thwartcakes......

I sure do remember him sleeping. I thought it was as unprofessional as shooting the bird in victory.

I guess he is wide awake now, writing his book, and shooting the bird at Caylee's memory by writing a book in defense of FCA.

Depressing really that an advocate for the mother who never even reported her child "missing" would make money from a book. I also suspect this book will slander GA and LA.

For him it was all about the win.

Wish he would go back to sleep.

So Do I bayouland, so do I.

Book title suggestions for Cheney Mason's book.

The Casey Anthony Case
How I slept through $600,000 in billable hours.

The Casey Anthony Trial
Using Hearing loss as a legal tool.

Casey Anthony
The best client I'd never want to spend another day defending.

My life in the sidebar.

Defending liars.
The art of learning from their example.

:floorlaugh: He could use those for each chapter. :floorlaugh:

How about...."Are we having fun yet?" The story of a child and the trial about her life.

Media: Mr. Mason is this book about Caylee.

CM: No. I was talking about KC. jmo

:floorlaugh:. Now that is funny and sad at the same time, but you are so right. :floorlaugh:.

Casey Anthony, Marilyn Manson top list of creepy celebs
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/27/us-celebrities-creepy-idUSTRE79Q3ED20111027

Following is a list of the top 10 "Creepy" celebrities in order and their percentage of creepiness.
1) Marilyn Manson..69 pct
2) Casey Anthony...57 pct
3) O.J. Simpson....56 pct
4) Spencer Prat....49 pct
5) Nadya Suleman...41 pct
6) Charlie Sheen...34 pct
6) Eliot Spitzer...34 pct
8) Woody Allen.....31 pct
8) Tim Burton......31 pct
10) Jesse James.....30 pct[/QUOTE

Had to sign in and say...wow...just wow...but I would put Charles Manson first instead of Marilyn Manson...then Casey.
This girl...how long will she have to be in hiding? And...why is she in hiding? Thought she was found Not Guilty.

Her future as "One Who Got Away With Murder" is what America is watching.

Surely when George, Cindy and Lee got up there on the stand and lied their arses off to "save her from the death penalty" they did not expect this kind of life for her. Nor did her Defense Team. They all just expected she would get life in prison, where she would be safe and cared for.Now what?

I totally agree. I think they were just as shocked as we were but recovered so fast it made my head spin.

We've heard him speak - can you imagine what he writes like? :great:

Can't wait....:innocent:

Are you going to buy his book?
If ya are be ready for a long winters nap. :bedtime:

And here I am talking to myself again...Heavy Sigh. I'll turn off the lights and lock the door on my out.

Are you going to buy his book?
If ya are be ready for a long winters nap. :bedtime:

Nope ... not buying any book written by any of CFCA df team or the a's .Wont watch any movies .They are all s... IMO ... Wont watch the networks gloryfiying so called mom's that murder their baby's and walk free .:furious: There is a special place in HELL for CFCA for murdering Caylee .Wont buy any books by the Pinellas 12 either . Poor Caylee didn't have a snowball chance in hell . No justice for Caylee . :(

I can soooo see the cover entitited, per sleutherontheside, "how I slept through $600K in billable hours" and a large picture of CM flipping the bird.......

I can soooo see the cover entitited, per sleutherontheside, "how I slept through $600K in billable hours" and a large picture of CM flipping the bird.......

I'd like to see your title - "How I slept through $600K in billable hours on the front with one of the many screen shots of him napping in court - and "What I did about it" picture of CM and his bird on the back cover...

I'd like to see you title - "How I slept through $600K in billable hours on the front with one of the many screen shots of him napping in court - and "What I did about it" picture of CM and his bird on the back cover...

Now THAT was funny......:floorlaugh: Here's to the hopes we get a ruling on FCA's "interrogation" today so I can go pick out my costume in time...... (not holding breath).....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glop722