Sidebar Discussion #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had one of those days.......in the process of opening a new business and today just totally kicked my arse!!!

I walked in the door....took off my heels (which do NOT match my purse) and clicked on a gossip blog for some mindless "news".

Bette Midler Dishes On Sex With Geraldo, ‘Nothing To Write Home About’
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/bette-midler-sex-geraldo-nothing-write-home-about

Geraldo opened up about his sexual liaisons in the autobiography, spilling on his sexual encounters with more than 1,000 women. The list included fellow famous females Liza Minnelli, Judy Collins and Chris Evert.

Ummmmmm...IF his number is accurate....I have a logical explanation. He wasn't a stud......it's just that he couldn't get the same woman to sleep with him twice......

I feel much more relaxed now!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wonder if it included phone sex??? I can see him calling Bette Midler and asking her for a date and her telling him "^%*&*% you". So would that count? lol jmo

I have had one of those days.......in the process of opening a new business and today just totally kicked my arse!!!

I walked in the door....took off my heels (which do NOT match my purse) and clicked on a gossip blog for some mindless "news".

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/bette-midler-sex-geraldo-nothing-write-home-about

Geraldo opened up about his sexual liaisons in the autobiography, spilling on his sexual encounters with more than 1,000 women. The list included fellow famous females Liza Minnelli, Judy Collins and Chris Evert.

Ummmmmm...IF his number is accurate....I have a logical explanation. He wasn't a stud......it's just that he couldn't get the same woman to sleep with him twice......

What a pigggg!
Now I know why he and JB get along so well. They both have gutter minds and act on them. <<<MOO.

I wonder if it included phone sex??? I can see him calling Bette Midler and asking her for a date and her telling him "^%*&*% you". So would that count? lol jmo

She said he was pretty cute when he was young - sounds like it was a looooong time ago! Joy agreed - he was...not now though - heh heh.

LOL bayouland. Who knows? It'd be more likely to include JB wouldn't it? They've been rubbing each other up long enough.

Oh yeah, throw Baez in there for fun in Geraldo's list. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh, you meant Casey and Baez? Sorry, I must have misunderstood for a moment.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

(Just kiddin with ya......I do get your comment.)

Today I'm going to take a huge step and delete the link to this section of the forum. I started coming here days after the Caylee story hit the news. I have had it. I can't stand to see one more statement from Jose or Chaney M or some idiot reporter talking out her a#$% about "bloggers." I'm sick of it. I like Websleuths and will continue to follow other cases. I preordered Jeff Ashton's book so if I read anything "different" in there I might pop back over to talk about that, but I can't give FCA and her peeps any more of my time. They disgust me.

Wow. A 1,000 women. What a chick magnet? Just what a woman wants to hear. What???? Did he give out tickets with numbers on them so he could keep track? Wonder if he has seen one of those t-shirts I saw on the Outer Banks...."I've been STD free since October." They were on sale. jmo

This is "Too Much". We agree on something :). I'm "All Shook Up", because I too think Elvis was one of, if not the greatest entertainer of all time.

Taking a stroll down memory lane, my momma would take us to the drive in theater any time there was an Elvis movie playing. We would take homemade caramel popcorn, and drink Coca Cola (which was really good then, before they took the cyclamates out, but really bad for you LOL). Momma would not let us listen to the Beatles because all they did according to her was yell, but she did love Elvis. His appearance on Ed Sullivan was historic.

Anyway, "Don't Be Cruel," just because you think JB is a "Hound Dog," and that KC has a "Wooden Heart." We know that CA is a " Hard Headed Woman," and GA often says now and then there is "A Fool Such As I," who will forever be under "Suspicion," by those with "Suspicious Minds."

You may think I am the "Devil in Disguise," but you will find me "Crying in The Chapel," because Caylee is "Always On My Mind." I may be "Trouble" because I grew up "In The Ghetto," but "That's Allright." It will be difficult to leave the "Heartbreak Hotel," but "It's Now or Never." "I Just Can't Help Believin," that Caylee is in a better place with her "Teddy Bear."

I know KC needed to spend more time doing the "Jailhouse Rock," but she seems to have a "Good Luck Charm." She spent to much time at the "Party" "One Night," and she should just "Surrender" the information we all need. I will pose one question to you KC "Are You Lonesome Tonight?"

I choose to remember Elvis in the early years, as his last couple of years made me very sad. He was awesome. :)

Your post is too cool .I love the way you used some of Elvis's songs in your post . I am going to save it . Elvis was my all time favorite entertainer too .I saw him a few times coming out the gate of Graceland in his limo . Sometimes he would stop and talk to some of his fans that were gathered arount his gate when I was out shopping and driving by on my way home . I could go on & on about him but I wont. :)

I wonder if these women were even in the same room with GR while he was having these sexual encounters, or if there were just photographs of these women in magazines while he was having these encounters :)

Didn't see a thread for this, and it might belong better in the sidebar. I brought it over from the news thread.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-mark-omara-saw-bias-against-jose-baez.html
posted by halboedeker on October, 25 2011 4:12 PM

&#8220;One lesson I learned, it was too easy for the commentators to become biased or advocates for a position. That&#8217;s not what legal analysts should be doing,&#8221; O&#8217;Mara said. &#8220;I saw bias going against Jose Baez and the defense. The bias was in favor of the state.&#8221;
Even so, O&#8217;Mara acknowledged there were times the defense did poorly in the courtroom.
&#8220;But for the acquittal, this case was handled dangerously by the defense,&#8221; O&#8217;Mara said, citing Baez&#8217;s opening statement and a sex-abuse allegation made against George Anthony without any evidence produced at trial to support it.
&#8220;Having said that, the acquittal erases all mistakes,&#8221; O&#8217;Mara said.

Orlando attorney Mark O&#8217;Mara provided analysis for WKMG-Channel 6 during the Casey Anthony trial.

BBM. OMG at the last part of that quote!!!!! Actually, the whole thing made me mad, but that last part? REALLY, O'Mara? What are you SMOKING?!?!??!?! Iornically, he's one of the commentators he's talking about!

I wonder if these women were even in the same room with GR while he was having these sexual encounters, or if there were just photographs of these women in magazines while he was having these encounters :)
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Not another one with imaginary friends!

Now, what was I saying way back earlier upthread about us not celebrating halloween here?
I walked into the supermarket this morning and the first thing I see after the turnstyle is big orange pumpkins and grotesque masks. Seems like the corporate money mongers have caught on to the concept and possibilities after all.
Oh well, all's fair I suppose ... we did you give you Mel Gibson.

Now, what was I saying way back earlier upthread about us not celebrating halloween here?
I walked into the supermarket this morning and the first thing I see after the turnstyle is big orange pumpkins and grotesque masks. Seems like the corporate money mongers have caught on to the concept and possibilities after all.
Oh well, all's fair I suppose ... we did you give you Mel Gibson.

You want him back? :crazy:

Wow. A 1,000 women. What a chick magnet? Just what a woman wants to hear. What???? Did he give out tickets with numbers on them so he could keep track? Wonder if he has seen one of those t-shirts I saw on the Outer Banks...."I've been STD free since October." They were on sale. jmo

Maybe I'm a day late and a $ short, but why is this just coming out now? He talks (brags) all about it in his autobiography, written in 1991 called
'Exposing Myself". He does that a lot apparently....

Maybe I'm a day late and a $ short, but why is this just coming out now? He talks (brags) all about it in his autobiography, written in 1991 called
'Exposing Myself". He does that a lot apparently....

Well then now that would explain the 1,000. jmo

Didn't see a thread for this, and it might belong better in the sidebar. I brought it over from the news thread.

BBM. OMG at the last part of that quote!!!!! Actually, the whole thing made me mad, but that last part? REALLY, O'Mara? What are you SMOKING?!?!??!?! Iornically, he's one of the commentators he's talking about!

Too bad it didn't erase the root cause of the trial in the first place, KC.

This is "Too Much". We agree on something :). I'm "All Shook Up", because I too think Elvis was one of, if not the greatest entertainer of all time.

Taking a stroll down memory lane, my momma would take us to the drive in theater any time there was an Elvis movie playing. We would take homemade caramel popcorn, and drink Coca Cola (which was really good then, before they took the cyclamates out, but really bad for you LOL). Momma would not let us listen to the Beatles because all they did according to her was yell, but she did love Elvis. His appearance on Ed Sullivan was historic.

Anyway, "Don't Be Cruel," just because you think JB is a "Hound Dog," and that KC has a "Wooden Heart." We know that CA is a " Hard Headed Woman," and GA often says now and then there is "A Fool Such As I," who will forever be under "Suspicion," by those with "Suspicious Minds."

You may think I am the "Devil in Disguise," but you will find me "Crying in The Chapel," because Caylee is "Always On My Mind." I may be "Trouble" because I grew up "In The Ghetto," but "That's Allright." It will be difficult to leave the "Heartbreak Hotel," but "It's Now or Never." "I Just Can't Help Believin," that Caylee is in a better place with her "Teddy Bear."

I know KC needed to spend more time doing the "Jailhouse Rock," but she seems to have a "Good Luck Charm." She spent to much time at the "Party" "One Night," and she should just "Surrender" the information we all need. I will pose one question to you KC "Are You Lonesome Tonight?"

I choose to remember Elvis in the early years, as his last couple of years made me very sad. He was awesome. :)

:clap::clap::clap:

I can't believe how many songs you were able to fit into one post! Very good.

Your memories with your momma and Elvis sound so nice.

Your post is too cool .I love the way you used some of Elvis's songs in your post . I am going to save it . Elvis was my all time favorite entertainer too .I saw him a few times coming out the gate of Graceland in his limo . Sometimes he would stop and talk to some of his fans that were gathered arount his gate when I was out shopping and driving by on my way home . I could go on & on about him but I wont. :)

BBM - I'm listening. :fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member