Sidebar Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's PLEASE not debate which case is more deserving to be featured, okay?

fwiw, the main difference is that LE charged a perp in Caylee's case and she stood trial.

Let's just let it go. I see a dangerous cliff at the end of this road...

Thank you Beach - as I said in my post - it was not why it was moved - it was where as it took me some time to find it. I agree there simply can't be a value given to which tragic case is given the most attention.

And FYI to the poster who gave me a response - I do read the JBR column regularly also.

Bottom line is it's here - I appreciate that and will let anyone know who frantically asks me where the Caylee has gone to.

Happy Halloween all!! How about a video release today??:great:

BBM. Cindy, Baez and Casey's reactions were all quite disturbing.

I will probably always wonder what Lee's reaction was.
:twocents:

I felt that JB and Casey were surprised. I felt that GA was disgusted and disappointed by the verdict. CA on the other hand was delighted. CA's evil wicked grin disturbed me the most. Lee's reaction would have been interesting. I still hold that pic from 2008 in my mind when Lee and Casey were high fiving each other while wearing their Caylee is missing tee shirts. It was one of the most disgusting displays. I found it to be more disturbing than her party pics or her hot body contest pics. From what we've seen of Lee, it wouldn't surprise me to hear that he cried. KWIM?

I felt that JB and Casey were surprised. I felt that GA was disgusted and disappointed by the verdict. CA on the other hand was delighted. CA's evil wicked grin disturbed me the most. Lee's reaction would have been interesting. I still hold that pic from 2008 in my mind when Lee and Casey were high fiving each other while wearing their Caylee is missing tee shirts. It was one of the most disgusting displays. I found it to be more disturbing than her party pics or her hot body contest pics. From what we've seen of Lee, it wouldn't surprise me to hear that he cried. KWIM?

I agree that initially Lee could not believe his sister was guilty of this crime - but I think as he watched her and assimilated his own information, he knew she was.
I believe if he cried when the verdict came in - he did because he was thoroughly disgusted that his sister was never heard responsible for her actions before she killed Caylee and even the courts did not find her guilty. I don't believe he wanted death for her but he sure didn't want her set free.

I think the high-fiving was because KC found out she was coming into money. At the time Lee thought Caylee was missing. I don't see him wasting his time looking, and he was trying to follow up leads. He was the only true Anthony that was looking for Caylee.

Was LA there when the verdict was read? Unfortunately LA seems to be at the bottom of CA's priorty list, again. He had a chance to have a normal life with his family if KC had been at least convicted and stayed in jail for 10 years or so. Now CA is all consumed with KC and bringing her back to society in any way she can, even if it means spoonfeeding us a little at a time.

If the wedding took place I have to give LA credit for keeping CA in check because they did a good job of keeping it out of the press. jmo

I think the high-fiving was because KC found out she was coming into money. At the time Lee thought Caylee was missing. I don't see him wasting his time looking, and he was trying to follow up leads. He was the only true Anthony that was looking for Caylee.

Was LA there when the verdict was read? Unfortunately LA seems to be at the bottom of CA's priorty list, again. He had a chance to have a normal life with his family if KC had been at least convicted and stayed in jail for 10 years or so. Now CA is all consumed with KC and bringing her back to society in any way she can, even if it means spoonfeeding us a little at a time.

If the wedding took place I have to give LA credit for keeping CA in check because they did a good job of keeping it out of the press. jmo

I'm just wondering if they kept it out of the press because OCA may have been in attendance, along with a few of their new found friends. KWIM? It wouldn't surprise me. On CA bringing OCA back to society, good luck with that. Only in her dreams. She might as well throw away that spoon and forget about it. No matter what CA says or does and no matter what OCA does for the rest of her miserable life she'll never fit into society. She may have her little inner circle like JB, CM, DS and perhaps GR even and a few others, if you want to call that society ***shrugs*** other than that, what will she have? Do you think that she'll ever have anyone her own age to hang with? Even if she could muster up the nerve to venture out into the real world she'd be paranoid and scared chitless. She surely wouldn't venture out without one of her sitters.

If they did get married, I wish them well, and hope they continue to stay out of sight and out of mind.

I recall LA stating he was unemployed during his testimony in June/July. Kinda hard to pay for a wedding when you have no money.

Personally, I lean more into thinking that Mr. "I believe everything my sister tells me", is just another pea in the A's pod. But, he did seem to get the short end of the stick when it came to support from mommy & daddy, possibly due to FCA's never ending, all consuming, attention seeking drama and criminal behavior.

If they did get married, I wish them well, and hope they continue to stay out of sight and out of mind.

I recall LA stating he was unemployed during his testimony in June/July. Kinda hard to pay for a wedding when you have no money.

Personally, I lean more into thinking that Mr. "I believe everything my sister tells me", is just another pea in the A's pod. But, he did seem to get the short end of the stick when it came to support from mommy & daddy, possibly due to FCA's never ending, all consuming, attention seeking drama and criminal behavior.

I think he did get the short end of the stick and still is. It just seems that he and Caylee are the ones that did not belong in that family. jmo

I thought most peeps would know by now that statement was made in complete sarcasm - because if you followed along in the conversations and testimony he had with that in mind - it was obvious Lee knew that OCA never told the truth about anything.

In order to keep on top of his sisters manipulations - I believe he let OCA assume he did believe her. And clearly he didn't.

This is a recent News Post by Sumbunny that I think most peeps will enjoy watching....not for what is being said - but...well, what is being said....watch the body language and listen to the pauses....interesting!

And my comments are from somebody who since the verdict has not taken the the time or effort to click a mouse to watch anything Baez....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/103111-joze-baez-on-release-of-juror-names

Joze Baez on release of juror names: “I'm truly disgusted by it”

Updated: Monday, 31 Oct 2011, 9:14 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 31 Oct 2011, 7:28 AM EDT

eta: worth watching video on the side of the article. Mark Furhman pipes in on his thoughts

Thanks for posting this Sumbunny - I think we'll have a few conversations about this clip!

Does anybody know what year the photo of Casey and friends wearing the "Bar Wench" shirts were taken?

This is a recent News Post by Sumbunny that I think most peeps will enjoy watching....not for what is being said - but...well, what is being said....watch the body language and listen to the pauses....interesting!

And my comments are from somebody who since the verdict has not taken the the time or effort to click a mouse to watch anything Baez....

Thanks for posting this Sumbunny - I think we'll have a few conversations about this clip!

OK since you endorsed it I watched it...Did GR say JB had been unfairly maligned and cannot find an agent to "broaden his practice."??

OK since you endorsed it I watched it...Did GR say JB had been unfairly maligned and cannot find an agent to "broaden his practice."??

My endorsement is not enough? (LOL) joke :)

Upsetting that the new judge for FCA's civil case also pampering the defendant :(

Upsetting that the new judge for FCA's civil case also pampering the defendant :(

You're right..BOTH of your endsorsements! I was going 2 watch it due to your comments then really decided to when LG managed to without getting ill. Yeah, I do not like that Judge Runyon at all. How in the world could showing her in disguise cause harm to her? Hardly anyone blinked at the jurors name release. Well except GR. :floorlaugh: I assume FCA will actually have to show up for court when the lawsuit comes to trial, correct? I would hope M and M would subpoena her?

You're right..BOTH of your endsorsements! I was going 2 watch it due to your comments then really decided to when LG managed to without getting ill. Yeah, I do not like that Judge Runyon at all. How in the world could showing her in disguise cause harm to her? Hardly anyone blinked at the jurors name release. Well except GR. :floorlaugh: I assume FCA will actually have to show up for court when the lawsuit comes to trial, correct? I would hope M and M would subpoena her?

Yes, it's hard to know how a disguised OCA in a undisclosed location who says nothing except to plead the fifth is going to put her at risk for anything other than the general public breaking up laughing at those flaring nostrils and how silly she looks in her disguise. So I say to this judge - quit paying attention to Baez and the medial and get a grip on reality!!!

And to OCA? Back in your hidey-hole - this judge says you are still at risk so run!

PS - the other video we've been discussing is funny not for what it is supposed to be saying - but what they are actually saying.

Yes, it's hard to know how a disguised OCA in a undisclosed location who says nothing except to plead the fifth is going to put her at risk for anything other than the general public breaking up laughing at those flaring nostrils and how silly she looks in her disguise. So I say to this judge - quit paying attention to Baez and the medial and get a grip on reality!!!

And to OCA? Back in your hidey-hole - this judge says you are still at risk so run!

PS - the other video we've been discussing is funny not for what it is supposed to be saying - but what they are actually saying.

gross. I am so disgusted. I love yall but I might stick in other parts of WS for a few years and come back and read the results of these lawsuits in a few years time when I care less. because I do not care for this judge who hasnt any sense. it would be one thing if FL had no sunshine laws but come ON. she got a "fair" trial after murdering her daughter, this is JOKES.

at least so far as I know in lisa irwin's forum I have SOME reasonable doubt and no matter what happens I will hold out hope that the travesty that's become of the murder of CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY wont happen again in my lifetime in any case I follow.

gross. I am so disgusted. I love yall but I might stick in other parts of WS for a few years and come back and read the results of these lawsuits in a few years time when I care less. because I do not care for this judge who hasnt any sense. it would be one thing if FL had no sunshine laws but come ON. she got a "fair" trial after murdering her daughter, this is JOKES.

at least so far as I know in lisa irwin's forum I have SOME reasonable doubt and no matter what happens I will hold out hope that the travesty that's become of the murder of CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY wont happen again in my lifetime in any case I follow.

Wow - am I ever with you on this one!! My poor head can only take just so much banging on this desk!

Your endorsement was plenty for me - but Strawberry knows especially that I refuse to watch anything at all - at all - that is even slightly slanted in favour of Baez...

I am about to lose faith in just about everything having to do with our justice system....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum