Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are leading up to a lollapaloozer? Maybe it is just bad timing for reruns. I don't think those particular shows should be repeated, especially so close to the 3rd anniversary. Something accurate comes across the media and again, as usual, another interference by FCA and Co. I think it's just a fluke, I hope it's just a fluke. No matter, I missed them the first time around, not interested in her stories invading my tv.
I'm watching one of the repeats now on Lifetime. The voice of the 911 operator when Caylee was found just brings me to tears...again.
Decided to stop watching before the verdict. I want to be able to sleep tonight.

--timM was served at the airport for the civil suit------markNJ never was the TES attorney for the civil suit.

http://pompanopelican.webs.com/apps/...rom_id=7716051

On Monday,[July 13th] attorneys Marc A. Wites and Alex Kapetan, partners in a Lighthouse Point law firm, filed a law suit for compensatory damages on behalf of Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery, or TES.

The Wites & Kapetan firm has taken the case pro bono, noting that at least 40 percent of TES corporate funds were used in the Caylee search. Kapetan says his firm will seek compensation for time and dollars used by TES in its search.
I know...this was in reference to him no longer being his attorney for TES...nothing to do with the civil suit.

CA latest probation report.

Casey Anthony is still unemployed, isn't drinking alcohol or using drugs and is "taking time to relax," according to a report from her monthy probation check in released today.

Corrections officials say Anthony met with her probation officer about 8 a.m. on Thursday, her fourth such monthly meeting since beginning a year's probation term.

Officials still won't say where Anthony, 25, is living in Florida or where she meets with her probation officer. However, they say no probation violations have been noted.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...nthony-monthy-report-20111202,0,6797244.story

LMFAO :floorlaugh: wasnt 3 years in PC enough relaxation for anyone?? tigers dont change their stripes, welcome to life with OCA defense team or whatever suckers are stuck with her now :floorlaugh:

(respectfully snipped)

After a second look, I'm wondering if it's not written in a cynical or sarcastic tone (an office joke perhaps?)
picture.php

ETA: Or the PO is talking about him/herself lol

I thought it was odd that the PO comment was "All OK. Taking time to relax."
That plus the time of 8:00 in the morning made me wonder if maybe the PO made a surprise house inspection visit to find FCA still in bed and no evidence of drugs or alcohol were found.

Isn't that a Doozie! We rocked the house with that one and had ourselves a fine old time just after it hit TMZ a few weeks back - Ah Yes...Good Times...

I work too darned much, the only time I can catch up is on the weekends - did I miss anything else this fanfriggingtastic?? lol I just love that he thought he'd hit the big time, "arrogant swagger" walking over to BW .... and BAM, LB had to help him into the car LOL

I thought it was odd that the PO comment was "All OK. Taking time to relax."
That plus the time of 8:00 in the morning made me wonder if maybe the PO made a surprise house inspection visit to find FCA still in bed and no evidence of drugs or alcohol were found.

Did something change or isn't she supposed to be employed? I still don't see a DL for her. Wondering if she's waiting to change her name.

Sorry for interrupting-I admit I was cyber imbibing in here earlier. Can someone please explain this sentence to me, please?

From OS (can I say that without getting the boot? Please don't boot me, please!) in one of Greene's statements he supposedly said:

"Someone without a reputation can't sue for Defamation" So, then what he is saying is it IS ok for ZG to sue since, according to his blatant loose lips, she has a reputation? I'm confused again.

I think I need a wee bit more of that stuff up there - or can someone just open the bar - and I'll have one of each and 2 olives. Thank you.

I think he is trying to imply that only important people can be defamed. People with important jobs who might lose business after being slandered, or someone in the public eye who might be looked upon less favorably after being slandered. He seems to think that regular citizens have nothing to lose after being slandered. He apparently puts no value on things like self-esteem and opinions of family, friends, neighbors, employers, landlords, and one's children's contacts like the other kids in school, teachers, etc.

(respectfully snipped)

After a second look, I'm wondering if it's not written in a cynical or sarcastic tone (an office joke perhaps?)
picture.php

ETA: Or the PO is talking about him/herself lol

She 's been relaxing for 3-years now.

Shoot! It has been longer than 3 years! She didn't do anything for at least 2 years BEFORE she was arrested and thrown in jail.

She is a piece of work. Yeah Casey, take a little more time off and relax because, like always, it is all about YOU. You poor, mistreated, misunderstood individual. After all, la bella vita!

Oh please....GMAB FGS!

The world has gone insane.

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2011-12/375025340-02134946.pdf

Here is the actual probation report link.... is this a joke or something? At the bottom:

Official use Only:

"All OK Taking time to relax"

Taking time to relax from WHAT exactly??????

Her Royal Speckledness had 2+ yrs to relax after Caylee was born, she took 31 days to relax, then spent 3 years relaxing and she still needs to relax? Yea, from WHAT exactly? Maybe it is that difficult to get one's head out of their backside:waitasec:

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2011-12/375025340-02134946.pdf

Here is the actual probation report link.... is this a joke or something? At the bottom:

Official use Only:

"All OK Taking time to relax"

Taking time to relax from WHAT exactly??????

Figures. It must be so exhausting to be stalked and have assassination attempts. Oh, and getting dressed up in disguises all the time, even to check the mail I would wager, that's got to be exhausting too. Poor thing. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I wonder why what kind of therapy she's doing is blacked out, though? I know about HIPAA laws, but really? The world can't know what kind of therapy she's getting? *big eyeroll*

Whatever, she's probably lying about that anyway. I have the feeling these probation meetings last all of two minutes. Like they're really checking out if she's getting therapy or not. Gotta love special probation for special people!

Figures. It must be so exhausting to be stalked and have assassination attempts. Oh, and getting dressed up in disguises all the time, even to check the mail I would wager, that's got to be exhausting too. Poor thing. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I wonder why what kind of therapy she's doing is blacked out, though? I know about HIPAA laws, but really? The world can't know what kind of therapy she's getting? *big eyeroll*

Whatever, she's probably lying about that anyway. I have the feeling these probation meetings last all of two minutes. Like they're really checking out if she's getting therapy or not. Gotta love special probation for special people!

Probably primal rage therapy, she must get terribly exausted pumping the fisties in the air screaming:woohoo: ME ME ME! IT'S ALL ABOUT ME! On second thought, maybe :waitasec: it's just aroma therapy, that's why she's so relaxed. :floorlaugh:

Probably primal rage therapy, she must get terribly exausted pumping the fisties in the air screaming:woohoo: ME ME ME! IT'S ALL ABOUT ME! On second thought, maybe :waitasec: it's just aroma therapy, that's why she's so relaxed. :floorlaugh:

OMG. I know it's not aromatherapy, but I just imagined Casey smoking a hookah! LOL. We actually have a hookah bar here too. I have a friend that goes here and he says he gets a worse hangover than drinking! It would definitely appeal to Casey and she can honestly say she isn't drinking, LOL.

A holiday poem for my WS friends!

Twas the night before Christmas at a millionaires estate,
Where Her Lie-ness was staying and lying in wait.
She knew the location of all of his things.
His checkbook, his car keys, his big diamond rings.
She had taken the presents from under the tree,
Cause as always she figured, "It's all about me!"
She couldn't be bothered with things like a job.
She'd take what she needed from Tom, Dick, and Bob.
It was texting and talking for her all day long.
And obsessively listening to one crazy song.
She'd lie about this, and she'd lie about that.
Why, she'd lie about nothing at the drop of a hat.
And the people around her, as strange as it seems,
Enabled her to live out her fantastic dreams.
For no one dared call her out on a lie.
Why, no one before had even dared try.
A victim, they called her, of pure circumstance.
With parents like hers, she never had a chance.
An over-bearing mother, a father who molested.
No wonder Her Lie-ness' sanity was tested.
So, they took her and hid her, for her own safties sake.
Now, she smiles and she smirks, as she's back on the take.
For she'll soon rob them blind and then hollar out "See ya!"
"I gotta start living out my Bella Vita!"

FGS...she didn't even plead the 5th a gazillion times...she had her attorney do it.

BigMomma...you are too funny!

Wowzers! This is freaking brilliant!!!.....:bowdown: :goldcrown: :bowdown:

Take a bow, Lady! This is so absolutely brilliant! It could go viral:great: Made my weekend so much happier. Thank You!

Genius!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads