Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this will ever be decided. This doesn't have to do with TM's depo IMO. Have we seen this ruling yet and I missed it?

Judge Lisa Munyon said she will decide in December if Anthony will be forced to answer questions she previously refused to answer.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29738558/detail.html#ixzz1hx0efjI9

The clock is ticking on that one. There is only today and tomorrow left for December that would be considered work days. Hmmm

Its been a while since I've posted.. but for some reason I can't totally break away from this case. Today I was just marveling that we haven't seen the baby killer yet.....I really can't believe that she is staying hidden so long. After the trial and her acquittal I had visions of her strutting around in her big white sunglasses.. signing autographs and doing interviews.

What do you all think? Wonder whats going on. I hate to waste any time on thinking about her.. but I still wonder. Are her handlers getting tired of her? Do they fear what she will reveal about them.?

I also speculate that perhaps she is already pregnant again.. Oh hopefully not....

What do you all think?

Its been a while since I've posted.. but for some reason I can't totally break away from this case. Today I was just marveling that we haven't seen the baby killer yet.....I really can't believe that she is staying hidden so long. After the trial and her acquittal I had visions of her strutting around in her big white sunglasses.. signing autographs and doing interviews.

What do you all think? Wonder whats going on. I hate to waste any time on thinking about her.. but I still wonder. Are her handlers getting tired of her? Do they fear what she will reveal about them.?

I also speculate that perhaps she is already pregnant again.. Oh hopefully not....

What do you all think?

I think she had the same aspirations as what you expected to see but it didn't "pan" out. A few monkey wrenches got thrown her way such as the huge pile of debt she now has, probation, civil lawsuits.

I think her handlers are keeping her quiet and out of sight for now waiting for their big cha ching moment.

Pregnant? God, I hope not. If so, I feel hopeful that DCF will watch her like a hawk.

So here we are again - December 29th and approaching the NEW YEAR!!

So while we are all planning to :fireworks: and :partyguy: and a whole lot of :party: in a couple of days!

Along with :partyguy2: of course we will be making our New Year's Resolutions...:innocent: so I was kinda wondering what new years resolutions OCA is making - cause you know she will want to be impressing her minders......

Any thoughts? :balloons:

I think #1 will be - make a million dollars...( :floorlaugh: ) and I bet she has a big sad face - boo hoo! because she can't go to a party that night!

Five days, FIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDAYS NO SMOKING!! :great: And I do NOT miss them! :D

The clock is ticking on that one. There is only today and tomorrow left for December that would be considered work days. Hmmm
You're right. See now, if I was one of the local media, I'd be hounding for that information.

IMO, the one truth out of JB's mouth was "this girl is not right in the head".

I am happy that people are ignoring her, and that nobody is clamoring for a OCA photo. I see that the karma train has been making a few stops over the past few months, i.e. the law suits, the IRS lien, the OCSO and SA chargeback for investigation costs, the multiple upcoming depositions, JA's best selling book, the lack of Bella Vita (I think this should be a D not T, so she can't even spell that right and its permanent - sucker) , and the fact that she is known for exactly what she is. No Kardashian type fame for OCA and that's the one thing that most likely burns her the most. She does not care about anyone but herself, so let her enjoy her own company for the rest of her miserable life.

IMO, the one truth out of JB's mouth was "this girl is not right in the head".

I am happy that people are ignoring her, and that nobody is clamoring for a OCA photo. I see that the karma train has been making a few stops over the past few months, i.e. the law suits, the IRS lien, the OCSO, and SA charge back for investigation costs, the multiple upcoming depositions, JA's best selling book, the lack of Bella Vita (I think this should be a D not T, so she can't even spell that right and it permanent - sucker) , and the fact that she is known for exactly what she is. No Kardashian type fame for OCA and that's the one thing that most likely burns her the most. She does not care about anyone but herself, so let her enjoy her own company for the rest of her miserable life.
The DT knows that Caylee didn't drown...their multiple versions of events over the course of 3 years proves that IMO. If I were them, I wouldn't want to be around Casey either. JB "saved a life"...at whose expense? Would he want this person around his children? Caylee's death was NO ACCIDENT...not as we know it anyhow. Maybe she "accidently" locked Caylee in the trunk of her car...or Caylee "accidently" got into the batch of chloroform that Casey had lying around...or Casey "accidently" suffocated Caylee with duct tape??!! Regardless of "THE" accident, Casey is not the kind of company I'd think anyone on the DT would like to keep. This girl is TROUBLE with a capital T. Function in society? Can't see it happening.

As a side note...let this go to trial. Pleading the fifth will speak volumes, IMO.

Thanks for the link:

Snipped from the article:

Gonzalez's attorneys said they will move for summary judgment.

What does that mean? Will they ask for a judgment from the judge w/out taking it to trial? I would love to see a jury trial in this case.
Just skipped right over that...thought it was on the interpretation of the law...but it could be this...

http://www.techlawjournal.com/glossary/legal/summary.htm

but the first part confuses me, because the action (suit) isn't against ZG...and the second part will likely be objected to as not being "fact". Time to ask the real lawyer!

Five days, FIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDAYS NO SMOKING!! :great: And I do NOT miss them! :D

Congratulations, T! That is so awesome! I quit smoking in May, 2010, and I feel like a totally different person. I can actually breathe and exercise and I no longer cough. Hang in there! If you have a moment of weakness, PM me! I'll talk you through it! Way to go!

:woohoo:

As a side note...let this go to trial. Pleading the fifth will speak volumes, IMO.

Not attacking you at all.....but....

Why? So we can watch her be coddled once more? So we can see people who are supposed to be serving justice do the opposite? Does OCA have hypnovision or something?? Why can this woman NOT be made to pay ???

Words cannot describe how much I can't stand this judge. Way to go, Munyon, keep coddling Casey and treating her as something special. There must be something in the water in the judicial system in Florida. It pains me that now ZG is seeking summary judgment, but because of this judge cowtowing to everything Casey wants, I don't blame her.

I just know TM isn't going to fare much better. Wear that 5th amendment flag while you can, Casey. Your appeal isn't going to last FOREVER you know!

Congratulations, T! That is so awesome! I quit smoking in May, 2010, and I feel like a totally different person. I can actually breathe and exercise and I no longer cough. Hang in there! If you have a moment of weakness, PM me! I'll talk you through it! Way to go!

:woohoo:

-----------
Hang in there T, it'll work. I made 9 years in Oct.. dont miss it. I am on breathing treatments but avoided emphasyma (sp).. Hang on!! :great:

Defense attorneys have one task: Defend those who are guilty as well as those who are innocent. I do not fault Casey's defense for doing what they felt was necessary to defend her, to do their job.

I fault our legal system for allowing lies and deceit and innuendo in a court of law. FGS the name alone, court-of-law, implies that court is a place where laws are followed and breaking laws is frowned upon, and that court is in session to get to the truth of each and every matter brought forth.

But our courts allow the accused to make excuses and even to lie--if not outright then via their attorney--so that they can get away with whatever they have been charged with. I have no statistics on this, but I would not be afraid to guess that the majority of issues that come before our courts of law do not get anywhere near the truth of the matter because charges are either dropped or plea-bargained.

Casey's attorneys did their job. They did it in particularly sleazy ways but our courts of law allow sleaze so, for all intents and purposes, Casey's DT did their job. And it doesn't matter that they did it knowing she is guilty as sin. Attorneys nationwide defend people that they would never associate with on a personal basis and certainly would never allow near their kids.

What never happens--or happens so rarely that it qualifies as never--is that an attorney keeps, houses, and otherwise provides for their client.

But it seems we must never say never. Casey's defense didn't even have to file her appeal; normally a convict gets an appeals attorney to do that. Not one of those attorneys owes Casey as much as a Hello anymore, yet at least one is providing housing, food, transportation, and probably even medical care if needed.

So why are any of Casey's attorneys doing anything for her? I do not buy that they believe in her innocence, as not a single one of them can possibly be that obtuse.

So what is it?

They already have a name from this case, so it can't be for that.

The only thing left is money, IMO.

I really do not think any of the attorneys give a carp about Casey, so there has to be another motive for their madness. The only thing I can think of is money. And if money is the be-all and end-all for the likes of these attorneys, it could be that Casey will not have a rent free place to live in hiding for much longer. Whoever is keeping her will not keep her forever--she will get the boot eventually. They owe her nothing and they are no doubt keeping tabs of what they are providing her so that they can collect in full.

Regardless of how little or how much they collect, eventually Casey will be faced with the impossible: She will sooner or later be left to fend for herself. And that will be, for me, the ultimate Karma.

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
We disagree with Judge Munyon's ruling. However, in the end it changes nothing. Casey Anthony will be forced to answer of questions.

Additionally, next week I will be moving for summary judgment based on statements Casey made in jail to her mother about our client.

There will be a trial. There will be a verdict.

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member