Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all for the good laughs in here. I especially enjoyed the "alleged" assassination in reality was an eviction notice. That one had me rolling.

Don't forget the ransom note........:great:

I wonder if that notice on the door was nailed there a couple of weeks ago.......or on Halloween cause she wasn't handing out any candy treats!

{yeah, I know it was a "false alarm" report, but still a funny one}

You think that is why CM wasn't feeling too good? It is awful to have to evict someone like your own granddaughter. Eh.....

Ok I am outta here. Yall have fun. I have to work for a livin today!

:ufo:
I haven't had this much fun in a month of Sundays! Between bogus attempted assassinations, phantom Romanian babies, bat babies, Uncle Fester as JB and Juliette Lewis as FCA, I am just weak from laughter!

And seriously, after all the tears we shed, laughter is a blessed relief. I thank you!

It's true isn't it - thanks for being part of it..Maybe it's the sense of peace after Jeff's book..I don't know..:blowkiss:
I do know we mean no disrespect to Caylee..

I think these "leaked stories" to the Enquirer all of the time, and false ones at that are an attempt to start "gathering" false accusations against C___y and we will soon see a lawsuit slapped against them for multi-millions.

How else is she going to ever get out of the hole, pay debts, and have something left in her pocket.
It's not like this newspaper hasn't been sued before.

We know she isn't ever going to work and be productive, so, this just may be her ticket to paradise.
I just hate to see The Enquirer take a fall for her though, dang it. They do manage to get some stories straight, and well.........I learned to read with that and other weeklies like that. You know the ones ~"Aliens Stole My Pet Monkey", "LobsterBoy Found at Coney Island".
My mother was obsessed with those, and, "True Murder" and "True Detective" magazines. I swear, that was the only reading material in our home.

We had to sneak Dr. Suess and the Nancy Drew books into the house!!!!

Now see... everyone or I should say 'most' people think those are the Natl Enquirer stories - Not! Those are from the magazine called "Weekly News" or "Weekly World News"... they are the ones with those kind of stories, not the NE... just saying... :seeya:

It's true isn't it - thanks for being part of it..Maybe it's the sense of peace after Jeff's book..I don't know..:blowkiss:
I do know we mean no disrespect to Caylee..

Back atcha, logicalgirl! :Banane59:

Right. Okay. ITA re: what Jeff Ashton is saying. I was commenting about the linked show was making a show about what happens when the media gets over involved with a case. One comment about Jeff Ashton's comment: I do agree the jury pool was polluted but the P12 were educated people, on paper, and said at Jury selection that they did not have an opinion about her guilt or innocence and had not followed the case, just seen it a few times on the news and I remember at least one said they didn't watch the news or at least only watched it rarely. So if all of that is true, that 12 educated sequestered people with no set opinions about fca's guilt or innocence sat through 6 weeks of a trial and then sat in a room for only a day or so deliberating - how were these 12 influenced by the media?

http://www.law.com/jsp/nlj/PubArticleNLJ.jsp?id=1202508318214&slreturn=1
The National Law Journal - July 26, 2011
My favorite very long article about this case written by Adam H. Kurland, a professor of law at Howard University School of Law in Washington and of counsel to Coburn & Greenbaum in Washington.
The whole article is fantastic. He mentions a law cartoon from the The New Yorker.
And this article made me realize that there are three (3) opinions: the court, the media and the public. The media and public are two different entities.
Regardless, if the Jurors were tainted by the media and there was Nancy Grace saying night after night she was guilty, where did the verdict come from? IMO the media, news, Nancy did not influence this jury. It was the permitted OS, the permitted lowered chair etc etc blah blah blah omg I have given myself a headache, nothing to do with you or your posts, I love your posts - I just now really realized that I will never get past that fiasco of a trial

re bold - totally agree - sometimes I wonder 'where' these THs get their information regarding some of the trials that I have followed... :waitasec: :crazy:

Help............

Where do I post a missing person? I can't find where I need to go.

Oh, rats. I miss it all. Can anyone tell me what the link was all about? If not, it's okay......I'll just suffer......I'm use to it. lol

Me too, LambChop... I seem to miss ALL of great fun - and then it doesn't make sense when the mods snip out the 'good' parts... :floorlaugh: oh well!!! :seeya:

Help............

Where do I post a missing person? I can't find where I need to go.

I think here [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21"]Missing Persons Information and Support - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
You'll need to start a new thread in the forum.

LG- I get that, but that for me just explains a resentment, even a great big deep resentment, but not the extreme hatred of George that she's demonstrated.

Adding- unless, its the "on to her" part you say. Maybe it is literally intolerable to her to not have complete control over those around her and how they view her.

BBM
I can see how FCA would take it as a personal attack if someone saw through her. Add to this her lack of respect for GA. Maybe in her mind she thought GA should be a stronger man. I've often wondered if something didn't happen to FCA, some sort of attack or rape. This was included in one of my theorys because FCA seems to include a bit of truth inside her lies. I even wondered if Caylee had been a result of some form of attack on her, it would explain why she seems to not want to reveal the father and explain her resentment, jealousy towards Caylee. If something like this did happen to her I would guess she would blame GA for not protecting her, even hate him for it. There was one guy who didn't like FCA, can't remember his name. I wonder how she reacted to that?

Casting for JA's movie, I had to do some digging around since I couldn't remember her name. For Linda, I suggest Jennifer Finnigan. She was Annabth in Close to Home, a tv show that only lasted two years - a prosecutor in Indianapolis. She also has played in Crossing Jordan and daytime soap B&B. She is blond but doesn't look like Linda, but she portrayed a very caring prosecutor who was devistated if she lost a case and justice wasn't served.

Especially from Romania where the practise of overseas adoptions has been cancelled...:innocent:

Wow, I missed that. But I never would have clicked on that site because we all know she wants a baby from Ireland with an Irish accent. *big eyeroll* Apparently that site doesn't know Casey as well as we do!

Wow, I missed that. But I never would have clicked on that site because we all know she wants a baby from Ireland with an Irish accent. *big eyeroll* Apparently that site doesn't know Casey as well as we do!

I didn't click on the site - I read the brief in Current News and thought to myself - no freaking way - and did a google search on Romania...

I didn't click on the site - I read the brief in Current News and thought to myself - no freaking way - and did a google search on Romania...

I did a google search too. Wow, this is mentioned on a lot of different sites. And even Snopes got in on it and debunked it! :floorlaugh: Amazing!

I did a google search too. Wow, this is mentioned on a lot of different sites. And even Snopes got in on it and debunked it! :floorlaugh: Amazing!

I gotta admit - my search was very basic - Romania + adoption overseas.
The first article that came up was romania gov - and said cancelled unless you are a relative..so much for that story OCA...:crazy:

I gotta admit - my search was very basic - Romania + adoption overseas.
The first article that came up was romania gov - and said cancelled unless you are a relative..so much for that story OCA...:crazy:

I actually did mine on Casey adopting a Romanian baby, lol. Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

Casey really is losing her touch. Her lies are laughable at best now. Not even a smidge of creativity or believability. How far she has fallen.

Even better is me imaging her reading this thread and being completely ticked off that noone believes that there was ever even an attempt on her life... but even if there were, no one would really even care.

Assassination? :floorlaugh:

Casey really is losing her touch. Her lies are laughable at best now. Not even a smidge of creativity or believability. How far she has fallen.

Even better is me imaging her reading this thread and being completely ticked off that noone believes that there was ever even an attempt on her life... but even if there were, no one would really even care.

Assassination? :floorlaugh:

LolaMoon08 - Rental Eviction!!! I'm positive that's what it was...:floorlaugh:

Peeeeeeps!!!! :seeya: :grouphug:

If someone would kindly post the information about JA's upcoming appearance in St. Pete, I would be glad to start a "What Would You Ask Ashton (QUESTIONS ONLY, NO DISCUSSION)" thread.

('Cuz you're awesome and I miss ya.)

You guys are totally NUTS!...LOL...I gave a visit to JA's FB page. His wife Rita posted that JA did an interview with Vinnie!...Shes suppose to be posting the date soon when it will be aired. Said it was the best one. Vinnie understood since he had been a prosecutor. Should be a good one...I can't believe they cancelled Joy B...she wasn't experienced which made her kind of entertaining..Some of the things that came out of her mouth were great. Wish they would find somewhere to put JVM and Dr. D is as dry as toast...I told JA to make sure to include Rita in the Lifetime movie. I finally started in on his book last night. You can tell he's not an experienced writer which is why I like his book so far. He is a straight shooter!..Whomever they get to play FCA has to have that monkey face and really needs to know how to fake crying..ALOT!
Also told JA if he runs across JB to let him know he needs to find some new material.
Wasn't JA on Joy Behar? What did they cancel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member