Sidebar Discussion #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure I remember the details of this part.

1. Was OCA every questioned by the police on how exactly the car ended up abandoned in the parking lot? What was her answer?

2.Did the A's ever testify as to asking her before the police were called? Did they testify as to her answer?

3.How did the car go from Amscot parking lot to tow yard?

4.Or were the A's just notified by the car lot guy it was there and no one got the straight answer as to how it ended up there?

Thanks in advance.

1. I don't remember reading or hearing from the LE tapes that they ever asked OCA about abandoning the car...IMO she would have said she ran out of gas.
I believe LE was more concerned about Caylee and the kidnapping story

2. I don't think the A's asked her...If Cindy did ask her about abandoning the car it may have happened in the car after picking her up from Tony's and before the 911 call where she wanted Casey arrested for Grand Theft and then told 911 they got the car back..

3. The Manager from Amscot noticed the car parked in the lot for a long time and called her head office. They gave her instruction to call the tow company to remove the car from their parking lot.

4. The Tow yard company got called to tow a vehicle...the tow company found out the registered owners name and address doing a Licence Plate search and sent the A's Notices and Registered Letters notifying them the car was towed and in their lot.

OCA said she ran out of gas and that the car broke down..she had started texting Amy telling her the car smelled and that the smell came from a dead squirrel..then she said George drove the car and killed a squirrel

Casey was saying the Gas gauge was not working...CSI checked the gauge and said it was working properly...

Casey has stated a few times she had run out of gas, but blamed it on a faulty gas gauge instead of Herself for not putting gas in the car..I guess she couldn't steal it from George every week

I hope my recollection is correct and that it answers your questions

Was OCA every questioned by the police on how exactly the car ended up abandoned in the parking lot? What was her answer?

Did the A's ever testify as to asking her before the police were called? Did they testify as to her answer?

How did the car go from Amscot parking lot to tow yard?

Or were the A's just notified by the car lot guy it was there and no one got the straight answer as to how it ended up there?

Thanks in advance.

Casey said she ran out of gas and was going to go back for the car.

I wish Casey could be charged with Caylee's death on a Federal level? I think it's too much to ask for though? :banghead:

Catching up here, my interests have wandered over to other cases.

I'm not a lawyer, but maybe one can help with this. Couldn't Casey be re-tried on Federal charges if she violated Caylee's civil rights... as in precluding her from life, liberty, an d the pursuit of happiness?

Also, while I'm here, I think OCA's tax bill has grown,what with the interest rates for deliquent taxes.

Also, I think Macaluso's "donation" to Casey's defense would add to Casey's tax bill since she wasn't a tax free entity. I also wonder about the donations from Andrea Lyon's organization.

:great:

So I was looking on ITunes for songs for Caylee (some are really sweet) and my interest got the best of me and I searched for any songs about Casey Anthony. I came across one song that I had to buy! It's rap, lots of curse words, but oh so good! It says everything I could have wanted to say and more.

For those not offended by Rap music or lots of curse words, look up "Casey Anthony" by Dynamic ft. Astro Jones. I've listened to it five times now. :floorlaugh:

ETA: It is on Youtube

There are only a few creditors who survive bankruptcy. The IRS is one of them. They won't budge a penney. Take my word. I see it weekly. They don't negotiate. Those ads you all see on TV saying "IF YOU OWE THE IRS A MILLION DOLLARS WE CAN NEGOTIATE A SETTLEMENT FOR PENNIES"....do.not.believe.it.
Death and taxes....two things you can be sure of in this life. Hopefully, one of the other will catch up with Ms. Anthony.

Actually, this isn't true. The IRS does negotiate. There is even an "offer and compromise" request that you can submit for their review. My husband is a retired IRS agent and offers and compromises were commonplace during his tenure.

Catching up here, my interests have wandered over to other cases.

I'm not a lawyer, but maybe one can help with this. Couldn't Casey be re-tried on Federal charges if she violated Caylee's civil rights... as in precluding her from life, liberty, an d the pursuit of happiness?

Also, while I'm here, I think OCA's tax bill has grown,what with the interest rates for deliquent taxes.

Also, I think Macaluso's "donation" to Casey's defense would add to Casey's tax bill since she wasn't a tax free entity. I also wonder about the donations from Andrea Lyon's organization.

:seeya: I think those 'donations' were a sly payback after they got part of their share from that $200,000 - Best way a person could wash their hands on this is to 'repay' what they got back by way of a donation, so as not to raise another red flag.

Asked DH this a.m. about some of this Fed stuff and he sure had a lot to say about this one-lol! He bascially tied it all up by saying sometimes a S.A. will say things after the fact about certain people-like CA not being charged with perjury because it'd be another side show circus-DH said he can say it, but it doesn't make it exactly true. He says that's how people like S.A.'s or LE allow others to think they got away with something when they actually didn't, there's something else going on in the backround. DH said he feels this isn't over.

One thing that should be cleared up is that Casey is not on parole. Parole is for people being released early from prison, and the rules are strict--one tiny almost non-significant mess-up can land them back in prison faster than they know what hit them.

Casey is on probation. She can do pretty much whatever she pleases short of committing another crime or traveling out of state without permission, with little to no fear of consequences. Lying to media is not a crime. Lying to her PO might be frowned upon but will not be treated as a crime unless the lie is about something important and is intended to keep the PO from finding out about that something important. Owing back taxes is not a crime. Not filing a tax return is, but it's a federal crime and in this case dates back to pre-probation days, so it is not likely to affect Casey's probation.

I agree with TO that it is wise to not count your chickens before they are hatched. Sometimes when a nugget is heard about KC or JB we glom onto it like it is fact when more likely it is just rumor started by some unknown twit. It's perfectly normal for us to hope that Casey (and JB) will face some kind of consequences and I believe that it will happen eventually to one or both. At this time I think the biggest problem one or both might have is the IRS, but I think they know it would be most unwise to mess with the IRS. For that reason, I think Casey's back taxes have been paid or will be paid soon. IRS debts do not just go away; on the contrary, they tend to grow over time. And it goes without saying that there have been a number of shady characters involved in this saga who could take care of that debt, and my guess is they did just that. I hope I am wrong, though, because I really want to see them both brought down a few pegs.

:great:

So I was looking on ITunes for songs for Caylee (some are really sweet) and my interest got the best of me and I searched for any songs about Casey Anthony. I came across one song that I had to buy! It's rap, lots of curse words, but oh so good! It says everything I could have wanted to say and more.

For those not offended by Rap music or lots of curse words, look up "Casey Anthony" by Dynamic ft. Astro Jones. I've listened to it five times now. :floorlaugh:

ETA: It is on Youtube

ANOTHER HILARIOUS ONE ON YOUTUBE: Is a mix of HHJP sayings that somebody put into a song......freaking hilarious. Just google Judge Perry song

Actually, this isn't true. The IRS does negotiate. There is even an "offer and compromise" request that you can submit for their review. My husband is a retired IRS agent and offers and compromises were commonplace during his tenure.

I guess my perspective comes from hearings wherein the IRS is a priority secured creditor. At that point, they don't have to negotiate. They come above most all others. Sometimes they reduce interest and penalties. Sometimes not, depending on assets.

I guess my perspective comes from hearings wherein the IRS is a priority secured creditor. At that point, they don't have to negotiate. They come above most all others. Sometimes they reduce interest and penalties. Sometimes not, depending on assets.

Years ago when I owed a mere $1900 the IRS did not play ball with me. I was a single working mom living paycheck to paycheck. I paid rent and bought food and gas for my car; the rest went for my daughter's day care expenses. I had very little left out of any paycheck and the IRS was willing to accept what measly payments I could make, but they did not stop the interest or penalties from accruing on the unpaid balance. I even claimed hardship to get those waived but instead of working with me, the IRS suggested I look for a second job to get the money to pay my tax debt. My claim that the pay from any second job I could have gotten would have gone toward additional child care expenses fell on deaf ears.

Was OCA every questioned by the police on how exactly the car ended up abandoned in the parking lot? What was her answer?

Did the A's ever testify as to asking her before the police were called? Did they testify as to her answer?

How did the car go from Amscot parking lot to tow yard?

Or were the A's just notified by the car lot guy it was there and no one got the straight answer as to how it ended up there?

Thanks in advance.

The car was just abandoned, because it ran out of gas and etc, but you know what, this is really another great question! Why the LE didn't tune into the car more than the missing child with this imaginary Zanny Nanny story. What is still puzzling to me is the other story from CA about calling the car in as a GTA on 6/30. Did we ever see a police report on this? Or were those just her bs words again? Did CA threaten OCA with GTA prior to 6/30? Is this the real reason why she dumped the car? I've really learned with this group, nothing was just left to chance, nothing was said out of turn. I know it is pretty hard to believe, but a lot of this was pretty calculated after the fact.

The car was just abandoned, because it ran out of gas and etc, but you know what, this is really another great question! Why the LE didn't tune into the car more than the missing child with this imaginary Zanny Nanny story. What is still puzzling to me is the other story from CA about calling the car in as a GTA on 6/30. Did we ever see a police report on this? Or were those just her bs words again? Did CA threaten OCA with GTA prior to 6/30? Is this the real reason why she dumped the car? I've really learned with this group, nothing was just left to chance, nothing was said out of turn. I know it is pretty hard to believe, but a lot of this was pretty calculated after the fact.

IMO, the GTA was yet something else Cindy held over Casey's head...the car was not titled in Casey's name, and I'm sure Momma Scamthony and Daddy Scamthony paid the insurance, tag, etc. on the car...so it was just Cindy trying to "make" Casey tell her where Caylee was. At this point, remember, Cindy thought Casey was simply hiding Caylee from her as revenge. Revenge for what? The fight they had the night before Caylee was last seen alive. The fight that prompted Casey to kill her child to "show her mom what is given can be taken away"......

ETA: Still doesn't explain Cindy's thinking as to how she was going to press GTA charges on her daughter who was using the car by permission, and the car wasn't actually "missing"....it was sitting in the A's garage being aired out.
But....we are talking about Cindy here....so who knows what was going through that mind of hers...

I know it's been stated a million times before but I just have to ask...

WHY would ANYONE PAY her for an interview??? All she'll do is LIE!!!! What's the point???

I'm so annoyed.

WHY would ANYONE PAY her for an interview??? All she'll do is LIE!!!! What's the point???

I'm so annoyed.

I guess any interview would have to be prefaced with the question

Q1. "Were you lying then, or are you lying now?"
A. ___?
Q2. "Is that answer you just gave a lie?"

Seriously - how would anybody EVER believe anything that came out of her mouth???

I guess any interview would have to be prefaced with the question

Q1. "Were you lying then, or are you lying now?"
A. ___?
Q2. "Is that answer you just gave a lie?"

Seriously - how would anybody EVER believe anything that came out of her mouth???

And that right there is the reason I think anyone would be a fool to pay her even one red cent.

IMO, the GTA was yet something else Cindy held over Casey's head...the car was not titled in Casey's name, and I'm sure Momma Scamthony and Daddy Scamthony paid the insurance, tag, etc. on the car...so it was just Cindy trying to "make" Casey tell her where Caylee was. At this point, remember, Cindy thought Casey was simply hiding Caylee from her as revenge. Revenge for what? The fight they had the night before Caylee was last seen alive. The fight that prompted Casey to kill her child to "show her mom what is given can be taken away"......

ETA: Still doesn't explain Cindy's thinking as to how she was going to press GTA charges on her daughter who was using the car by permission, and the car wasn't actually "missing"....it was sitting in the A's garage being aired out.
But....we are talking about Cindy here....so who knows what was going through that mind of hers...

I don't think she was going to press anything on anybody. I think she (if the story is even true)was just once again trying to control OCA, to force her to stay at home. I don't think CA was using that GTA except for another story, to get the attention going on the 911 call. I'm not sure I believe a fight broke out either, it could have, but whoever had Caylee at the time, one never did call LE on the other? That's awfully strange. CA never called LE on OCA for GTA or whatever and OCA didn't call LE either if her parents wouldn't let her take her child. So now we are left with a drowning in the pool story. I'm sorry, don't believe this either. I mean unless someone in the family is so sick they then decided to do something to make it look like some bizarre kidnapping and to get all kinds of sympathy and money. But you know what? The ONLY one I never ever saw begging for her daughter's life was OCA herself:maddening:. Her parents or brother either, not really. :furious:

I'm so annoyed.

I'm amazed anyone would spend their money on this woman.
"So Casey, when you said you lied you were lying... right?"

Anyone who would pay to watch that should come and watch my dog chase his tail around in a circle.
Same effect, much cheaper.

I don't think she was going to press anything on anybody. I think she (if the story is even true)was just once again trying to control OCA, to force her to stay at home. I don't think CA was using that GTA except for another story, to get the attention going on the 911 call. I'm not sure I believe a fight broke out either, it could have, but whoever had Caylee at the time, one never did call LE on the other? That's awfully strange. CA never called LE on OCA for GTA or whatever and OCA didn't call LE either if her parents wouldn't let her take her child. So now we are left with a drowning in the pool story. I'm sorry, don't believe this either. I mean unless someone in the family is so sick they then decided to do something to make it look like some bizarre kidnapping and to get all kinds of sympathy and money. But you know what? The ONLY one I never ever saw begging for her daughter's life was OCA herself:maddening:. Her parents or brother either, not really. :furious:

The story about the fight came from FCA to Jesse Grund if I remember correctly. So, flip a coin as to whether or not you BELIEVE it since it came from the mouth of a convicted liar.
The GTA, however, was put forth on the 911 tape by CA herself. That was her leverage with FCA sitting in the car with her....more or less “OK little missy...you want to play this game...I’ll show you”. CA always had to have the upper hand...but this one time she lost the game. Her granddaughter paid the ultimate price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin