Sidebar Discussion #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the same. I think she used the duct tape on Sweet Caylee when she backed into the garage and the just put it back on the shelf.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

heavens, I am sure writing that piece of happy horse<modsnip> was cathartic for OCA :floorlaugh:

disclaimer: I have no idea who the writer actually is, she sure sounds OCAish though doesnt she?

I thought she just sounded like an idiot!

Sent from my LG Esteem, using Tapatalk.

I'm nervous about posting this link here. If it is in violation please let me. Also, I apologize if this is a repeat! It makes my blood boil anew!
http://www.shewired.com/lifestyle/2012/01/31/gray-matters-thoughts-inspired-casey-anthony-op-ed

Well....I made it to the bottom of page 2 before I threw up in my mouth. Where has it ever, EVER been said that GA stood at the foot of Casey's bed looking at her shaved vajay-jay???? I have NEVER, NEVER heard that. And I might add, where did the misinformed Dr. Ablow hear that???? AFAIK he has never been with 2 states of Casey.
The people who want to explain away her behavior with "poor pitiful molested little Casey" are just about as ...... well never mind.
For all these Casey Supporters.....IF SHE IS SO DAMAGED, JUST WTHeck isn't she in therapy???? hmmmm? To hear people tell it, she lies because she is damaged. She steals because she is damaged. She kills because she is damaged.
So who's fixing the damage?
NOBODY. That's who. Because damage is not the problem. Evil is.

Well, when she ropes someone into her coral she seems to have the worst effect on them. The lies start to fly and they all seem to want their 15 minutes of fame. Ugghh or MONEY.

To the numbers here on the board. I have also noticed an increase of guest. Last night was one of the nights I noticed high numbers. Weird. We are nice our a nice bunch. Our guests can come out of lurkdom and join in with their thoughts. Don't be shy now.

I am also guilty of reading and not signing in while at work. Be back incognito around 2ish this afternoon.:seeya:

Happy Friday!

Well....I made it to the bottom of page 2 before I threw up in my mouth. Where has it ever, EVER been said that GA stood at the foot of Casey's bed looking at her shaved vajay-jay???? I have NEVER, NEVER heard that. And I might add, where did the misinformed Dr. Ablow hear that???? AFAIK he has never been with 2 states of Casey.
The people who want to explain away her behavior with "poor pitiful molested little Casey" are just about as ...... well never mind.
For all these Casey Supporters.....IF SHE IS SO DAMAGED, JUST WTHeck isn't she in therapy???? hmmmm? To hear people tell it, she lies because she is damaged. She steals because she is damaged. She kills because she is damaged.
So who's fixing the damage?
NOBODY. That's who. Because damage is not the problem. Evil is.

I got the to the top of page 2. The instant I saw them put down Ashton and then start to defend Casey, I didn't read anymore. I knew what it was going to be, another person giving excuses for what Casey did and what a bad man Ashton is. No thank you. I've heard enough of that carp! Why is always put down Ashton, then poor Casey? Everytime I've read a pro-Casey article, there ALWAYS has to be a bad comment towards Ashton and then poor Casey, here's why she did what she did. It seems no one can just write something about Casey. They have to throw a comment in there about how bad Ashton was. Geez.

Also, I wanted to comment on the guest thing. Things have been so slow, that often I do read as a guest and only log in if I want to thank a post or say something (sometimes both). So I think that is what is going on too. We're obsessed and don't want people to realize it's us sitting there, reading, and hoping for a big news break, LOL. I swear, I'm not obssessed or anything! Really!

Well....I made it to the bottom of page 2 before I threw up in my mouth. Where has it ever, EVER been said that GA stood at the foot of Casey's bed looking at her shaved vajay-jay???? I have NEVER, NEVER heard that.

:floorlaugh: Too funny. I was keeping an open mind about the article until I hit that exact point and then I stopped reading. I think that one sentence says more about Dr Ablow and the writer than they realize.

I am obsessed......totally.
I will shout it loud and proud!
Cuz I am at an age where I really, REALLY don't give a flip as to what people think.
LOL!
But I'm strange like that. If you don't pay my bills or sleep in my bed.....well guess what? Your opinion of me means little.

I'm nervous about posting this link here. If it is in violation please let me. Also, I apologize if this is a repeat! It makes my blood boil anew!
http://www.shewired.com/lifestyle/2012/01/31/gray-matters-thoughts-inspired-casey-anthony-op-ed

Okay, I won't bash her for this theory cause I came up with close to the same story early on. In my story I added that Casey couldn't tell cause GA would kill her, mom, bro, and then himself. But it only works if she came up with it early on and she gets protection and pushes it hard. That is what a really good lier would do.

Okay, I won't bash her for this theory cause I came up with close to the same story early on. In my story I added that Casey couldn't tell cause GA would kill her, mom, bro, and then himself. But it only works if she came up with it early on and she gets protection and pushes it hard. That is what a really good lier would do.

Egggggggggs-sactly. Not wait 3 years to see what the state had and them formulate a defense based on blog postings.
Hear that P12? 3 years sitting in jail without a peep until opening statements.

Egggggggggs-sactly. Not wait 3 years to see what the state had and them formulate a defense based on blog postings.
Hear that P12? 3 years sitting in jail without a peep until opening statements.

JMO, you are speaking to a deaf jury.

The jury obviously decided from the opening statement that George was complicit in Caylee's death. Because of this, the majority felt there was no need to take notes, pay attention to the evidence, and instead focused on movies, meals and other entertainment.

I love to read all your comments - I was about to link the story until the next post rolled up and then what? Ten more? Do I really need to fill my head with more OCA carp? I think not - so I'll take everyone's word for it and give it a pass.

But if this is OCA posting more pro-Casey rubbish about herself - just let me say ...:seeya: ....I knew you couldn't stay out of sight - just like I know you won't be able to stay out of trouble. :floorlaugh:

I have a question that has been bugging me for the last day, The Henkel duct tape, that was found on Caylee and that was also at the house, was there more than 1 roll? I have a hard time believing that Casey returned it after "borrowing" it, unless everything was done at the house, or did they have several rolls of this specific tape around? I feel like I should know this, I've been following everything since the beginning. So was it the same roll of tape that George was putting posters up with? I know how great Casey is about returning things that don't belong to her, so I'm assuming there was more than one roll. Sorry for the dumb question but it's driving me crazy thinking the same tape was being used to put up missing posters. Or is that just another question that is unknown.

Okay, here's my understanding of the duct tape. Although it was never made a big deal, apparently a number of rolls of this unique tape went "walkies" from a security job George was at a number of years ago.

This brand of tape just isn't around anymore...and with it's unique markings it was pretty easy to point to the Anthony household, particularly when the Caylee is missing posters were stuck up with the same type. But I don't know that it was exactly the same roll of tape that was used. It most certainly was from the same unique group. My understanding is that the duct tape on Caylee was too degraded to be able to say it was on the same roll, but I may be mistaken.

I love to read all your comments - I was about to link the story until the next post rolled up and then what? Ten more? Do I really need to fill my head with more OCA carp? I think not - so I'll take everyone's word for it and give it a pass.

But if this is OCA posting more pro-Casey rubbish about herself - just let me say ...:seeya: ....I knew you couldn't stay out of sight - just like I know you won't be able to stay out of trouble. :floorlaugh:

Don't waste your time, LG. I started to read it, then realized that it was nothing more than the sarcastic conspiracy musings we have had here on WS. I half expected there to be a reference oF a beating with a gas can! Lol! A waste! Complete waste!

Don't waste your time, LG. I started to read it, then realized that it was nothing more than the sarcastic conspiracy musings we have had here on WS. I half expected there to be a reference oF a beating with a gas can! Lol! A waste! Complete waste!

Thanks chefmom - now I definitely won't read it! Since I can't believe there is anyone out there outside of Cindy who believes OCA is innocent, and even then I think she knows the truth but refuses to face it, what I wonder is if this kind of complete junk is published just to keep the case alive and being talked about so by the time OCA gets off parole, someone will still hopefully be interested in reading or listening to her interview...

As if!!! :twocents:

I have a question that has been bugging me for the last day, The Henkel duct tape, that was found on Caylee and that was also at the house, was there more than 1 roll? I have a hard time believing that Casey returned it after "borrowing" it, unless everything was done at the house, or did they have several rolls of this specific tape around? I feel like I should know this, I've been following everything since the beginning. So was it the same roll of tape that George was putting posters up with? I know how great Casey is about returning things that don't belong to her, so I'm assuming there was more than one roll. Sorry for the dumb question but it's driving me crazy thinking the same tape was being used to put up missing posters. Or is that just another question that is unknown.

Unfortunately, most of the facts of this case will never be known because the only person or people who were in a position to share the facts have lied consistently throughout this debacle. However, the undisputed facts are these: KC was Caylee's mother and was, therefore, ultimately responsible for her, period. KC failed to report that anything had happened to Caylee for 31 days, and then it was reported by CA NOT KC that Caylee was "missing" at the hands of the imagi-nanny. And, inspite of the fact that KC was alone with LE numerous times and could have asked for help and protection from her menacing, tormenting, molesting father, she maintained that Caylee had been kidnapped. Even after Caylee's decomposed, mangled remains were found down the street from the Anthony home, KC maintained the kidnap story, allowing her DT to investigate and malign the man who found the remains and the good people who searched for Caylee. Not to mention the fact that KC spent 3 years in jail only to change her story to an accidental drowning that she was afraid to tell because her mommy would yell at her. These are the real facts. Everything else is just an ever changing story/lie to suit the moment.

Unfortunately, most of the facts of this case will never be known because the only person or people who were in a position to share the facts have lied consistently throughout this debacle. However, the undisputed facts are these: KC was Caylee's mother and was, therefore, ultimately responsible for her, period. KC failed to report that anything had happened to Caylee for 31 days, and then it was reported by CA NOT KC that Caylee was "missing" at the hands of the imagi-nanny. And, inspite of the fact that KC was alone with LE numerous times and could have asked for help and protection from her menacing, tormenting, molesting father, she maintained that Caylee had been kidnapped. Even after Caylee's decomposed, mangled remains were found down the street from the Anthony home, KC maintained the kidnap story, allowing her DT to investigate and malign the man who found the remains and the good people who searched for Caylee. Not to mention the fact that KC spent 3 years in jail only to change her story to an accidental drowning that she was afraid to tell because her mommy would yell at her. These are the real facts. Everything else is just an ever changing story/lie to suit the moment.

POST OF THE DAY...:clap::blowkiss:

Thanks chefmom - now I definitely won't read it! Since I can't believe there is anyone out there outside of Cindy who believes OCA is innocent, and even then I think she knows the truth but refuses to face it, what I wonder is if this kind of complete junk is published just to keep the case alive and being talked about so by the time OCA gets off parole, someone will still hopefully be interested in reading or listening to her interview...

As if!!! :twocents:

BBM: It could be exactly that. Ot, it could just as easily be because some people like to incite. They don't even have to believe their own words...as long as they succeed in baiting others, their purpose is served.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member