Sidebar Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This definitely rates as my Belly Laugh of the Day - and probably the week!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: when you were describing it, I thought you meant little bitty pics in the background, not these huge ones. Love that her pic is right next to that big ole cockroach!:innocent:

Is the picture of the older couple the grandparents of the month for that phony foundation?

Wow, without her name under the picture, it would have been difficult to tell the difference. Left or right? Oops! I was wrong. The Roach on the right is a dead ringer .

Oh. How I love that she has become a meme in the media format(s) she once venerated so dearly. Oh yes...

4855d1325303295-after-years-buying-pcs-i-am-mac-owner-simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

Just watched the office on Hulu. OMG!! And they used that horribly unflattering pic with the uneven snookie bump! Lol!!

Just watched the office on Hulu. OMG!! And they used that horribly unflattering pic with the uneven snookie bump! Lol!!

:floorlaugh: You know what's coming next, right? A lawsuit because they used her picture without her permission or something like that. You just know she's going to want money for that cameo! Or she'll just be mad that they used an ugly picture of her! :floorlaugh:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...o-be-judge-20120213,0,7286846.story?track=rss

I found the above link while perusing twitter, but it is MSM link, ..... LDB applies for judge job. wonder what happened to our WS social media playground??

Linda Drane Burdick applies for judge job
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
5:54 p.m. EST, February 13, 2012

<snipped>
"Lead Casey Anthony prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick is one of 23 applicants seeking the judicial seat left open by the ouster of former Orange-Osceola Judge James Turner, the chair of the Ninth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission confirmed today."
<snipped>

I sure hope she is appointed. Her record on defending abused children is stellar, despite the anomaly of the KC acquittal.

If she happens to land a case like the one involving the Powell boys, she would never ever ever let a dangerous, evil lunatic of a murder suspect like that have even supervised visitation at his home.

Is the picture of the older couple the grandparents of the month for that phony foundation?

I don't think that's the grandparents of the phoney Cayley Anthony Foundation. Maybe from some other phoney one?:innocent:

:floorlaugh: You know what's coming next, right? A lawsuit because they used her picture without her permission or something like that. You just know she's going to want money for that cameo! Or she'll just be mad that they used an ugly picture of her! :floorlaugh:

IMO...All pictures of her are ugly because she is ugly .

Casey doesn't own the rights to that picture or any other picture taken by a media outlet. :floorlaugh: Same as the pictures of Casey's awful bacne are property of the State of Florida and public record for all of us to view forever and ever!

I don't think this will help his election chances.

Whether or not the device was faulty, he was speeding and stumbling and the police officer smelled alcohol.

I don't think this will help his election chances.

Whether or not the device was faulty, he was speeding and stumbling and the police officer smelled alcohol.

I think they will plead this one out. It's how the system works. Right before they pick a jury they will work something out where he pays a fine and does some community work. But a better lesson would be learned by his son if there were another attorney handling it. jmo

Oh boy. What a test - what to do? Perhaps JA should have simply said he loves his son and will stand by him through this process. I would have sought another attorney, but it appears JA is going to defend him.

This is during his election campaign for SA? Wonder which defense attorney or opponent will say it's a bit of "do as I say not as I do". I'm guessing this will get very ugly, and not go well for either of them.

Its sad to read this, and while everyone makes mistakes, I tend to think better of someone who admits it. OCA's excuse was faulty parents, and JA & his son appear to be using faulty machines.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...o-be-judge-20120213,0,7286846.story?track=rss

I found the above link while perusing twitter, but it is MSM link, ..... LDB applies for judge job. wonder what happened to our WS social media playground??

Linda Drane Burdick applies for judge job
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
5:54 p.m. EST, February 13, 2012

<snipped>
"Lead Casey Anthony prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick is one of 23 applicants seeking the judicial seat left open by the ouster of former Orange-Osceola Judge James Turner, the chair of the Ninth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission confirmed today."
<snipped>

Good for Linda! She would make a great judge. Definitely.

Not so good for Jeff. Bad judgment call, I think. Ehhh. It's always something!

When my underage niece got drunk and caught by the police, my sister demanded that police take her to jail. :rocker: The police had to talk my sister out of it! :floorlaugh: She didn't drive though?

I don't agree with Jeff Ashton defending his son, legally! His son is an adult and should own up to his mistakes and take responsibility for them without dad getting involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper